ADVERTISEMENT

Eff you beat writers

Powerman26

PUTIN BEHIND A KEYBOARD
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2013
You have a job to do and you don't do it. You are supposed to hold EXTREMELY highly compensated state employees accountable. You are not. When you ask about the QB situation, "He's our guy" is a satisfactory answer to you. Watch Gus's presser last night..it's just the latest example. There are plenty of other cliche answers that you simply take. It's a disservice to your publications and the program you are paid to cover. You embarrassed yourselves...again.

I am curious... Why? Are you worried about your access should you actually hold Gus et al accountable for their job performance? Or are you worried Gus and the crew won't like you?...you won't be buddies with the powerful? Is it your publications and the revenue/advertising pressure they are feeling that is being translated to you?

Let me remind you.. You have the power. The poweful lose if they pick a fight with those that have barrels full of ink. Confidently ask "easy" question about the worst half of football in recent AU history. About an insane QB situation. About wasting a top 5 defense. About playing walk-on receivers over NFL talent. I could go on. The questions are easy. The answers are hard. Do your job. Demand answers. You will be supported.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.