ADVERTISEMENT

Ed Sheeran is a werewolf....

why you dont Bunk?
Bunked for years, became too combative with "buddies" teaming up on individuals daring to speak against AU leadership, especially CGM.

Now I just like drunk posting for free, don't really care to pay for this site, there is no information provided here you can't get just as fast off the web in general.

Reactions: Torqued
Bunked for years, became too combative with "buddies" teaming up on individuals daring to speak against AU leadership, especially CGM.

Now I just like drunk posting for free, don't really care to pay for this site, there is no information provided here you can't get just as fast off the web in general.
Did you get kicked out of the fambuleeeh?

Reactions: AU Fishface
Did you get kicked out of the fambuleeeh?

Got banned once and let back in. But the "fambuleeeh" cajun ebonics asshole got really, really old and he's still plugging away. He was universally hated and then grew some supporters and now he's king shit around this site. Got to give him credit for the perseverance but he's got to be mentally disturbed; not joking.

Got banned once and let back in. But the "fambuleeeh" cajun ebonics asshole got really, really old and he's still plugging away. He was universally hated and then grew some supporters and now he's king shit around this site. Got to give him credit for the perseverance but he's got to be mentally disturbed; not joking.
Honestly we were all kinda thought you had kys. I wont tell the others youre here. It would only upset them

I don't know you but so far I'm not impressed......seems as though you were here...left.....and returned with an obscure Ed Sheeran/wolf reference....if you are peddling crazy we are kinda of full in here...we can let you know of any future openings...thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT