ADVERTISEMENT

Early signs say bammer

It was posted on this board too. Does that mean it's true?
Can you read? I never said it was true, did I? I just said it was posted that you went to a gay convention. I never said it was true, I don't know either way. Why are you following me?

Can you read? I never said it was true, did I? I just said it was posted that you went to a gay convention. I never said it was true, I don't know either way. Why are you following me?

Ahem...

Billy there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a hero. When I was 8 or 9 years old I thought of Mickey Mantle as a hero type. Just because you and poppy do the same we don't think any less of you two. How could we? Billy add the fact that you went to a gay convention in Vegas last year, there is nothing wrong with it. It is becoming more and more in the mainstream to be gay. Be proud of yourself. Poppy if you don't want to be exposed, protect yourself. LMAO at you two sweeties.

Your "mastery" of the English language continues to baffle those of us with a proper post-secondary education.

No excuses you panty waste! Check your spelling and grammar or leave. Poppy cannot handle this misconduct so I deem thee an uneducated, stupid, booger eating moron. Sorry but that is Poppy's orders because of his high expectations of message board banter and his hellacious golf game that, incidentally, puts him square in the 1% and his life so much better than your lousy existence that they are no words to explain. row da thde row.

Glad you have finally realized that I am better than you.

Academically: check
Financially: check
Socially: check
Athletically: check
Better football team: check
Better family: check

Maybe you can get to my level one day.

Reactions: billywaynebama

Are you a stalker???

That's a tall order for a drugged out hippie Auburn side walker.

So you will conveniently skip over today's lie from you? You have a history of that you know.

I'll indulge your whiny ass though. What am I deflecting now, liar?[/QUOTE

Do you have multiple personalities? First you are billywayneluck, Then you are billywaynebama, Then you are freebillywayne. Now is that a lie, deflector. Why are you following me on my profile?

I bolded it for you. Did you not read it?

I follow lots of folks I interact with on rivals. Does it bother you that much? Why are you throwing such a hissy fit?
Just seems strange to follow someone you have never met. Kind of like, well stalking. I guess you are talking abut the convention. I said I didn't know if it was true or not. I just said it was posted on that site. You said it was posted here. How I that a lie?

No, that's the dipshit nudbud who got her feelings hurt and ran around checking out my profile page.
Poppy is getting mad. It all just a little fun poppy. No need to get your panties in a wad. Is it your time of the month? Get you some Midol. You seem to be familiar with it. Poppy you are so easy.

Just seems strange to follow someone you have never met. Kind of like, well stalking. I guess you are talking abut the convention. I said I didn't know if it was true or not. I just said it was posted on that site. You said it was posted here. How I that a lie?

I bolded it for you before, here it is again so you can ignore and deny it some more.

Billy there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a hero. When I was 8 or 9 years old I thought of Mickey Mantle as a hero type. Just because you and poppy do the same we don't think any less of you two. How could we? Billy add the fact that you went to a gay convention in Vegas last year, there is nothing wrong with it. It is becoming more and more in the mainstream to be gay. Be proud of yourself. Poppy if you don't want to be exposed, protect yourself. LMAO at you two sweeties.

Poppy is getting mad. It all just a little fun poppy. No need to get your panties in a wad. Is it your time of the month? Get you some Midol. You seem to be familiar with it. Poppy you are so easy.

Poor nudbud. Can't think up anything else and just copies what he sees from others. Couple that with his massive inferiority complex and his inadequate education and you understand why he is...well nudbud.

Poor nudbud. Can't think up anything else and just copies what he sees from others. Couple that with his massive inferiority complex and his inadequate education and you understand why he is...well nudbud.
Billy why do you so may different internet names? That reeks of sadness.

I bolded it for you before, here it is again so you can ignore and deny it some more.
I apologize billy. I don't know whether you went to the convention or not. I was wrong stating it as fact. But it was posted on two different websites, so what is a person to think?

Billy why do you so may different internet names? That reeks of sadness.
So refusing to address the lie you made such a big deal about not doing? Going to change the subject and then scream deflection deflection deflection at me when I hold you accountable?

LMAO. I am thankful you don't work for me. I eat people like you for lunch. Typically you find another place of employment before I have to fire guys like you, which makes it a lot easier on me.

I apologize billy. I don't know whether you went to the convention or not. I was wrong stating it as fact. But it was posted on two different websites, so what is a person to think?
The report that Cam Newton was paid was reported on a lot of websites too. Should we believe that?

So refusing to address the lie you made such a big deal about not doing? Going to change the subject and then scream deflection deflection deflection at me when I hold you accountable?

LMAO. I am thankful you don't work for me. I eat people like you for lunch. Typically you find another place of employment before I have to fire guys like you, which makes it a lot easier on me.
Billy I just addressed it . What else can I do? I apologized for making the statement. I don't know what else to do.

The report that Cam Newton was paid was reported on a lot of websites too. Should we believe that?
Well it was investigated for 13 months and nothing was found. So you can draw your own conclusions. LMAO that Cam still lives in your head 5 years later.

Well it was investigated for 13 months and nothing was found. So you can draw your own conclusions. LMAO that Cam still lives in your head 5 years later.
Just an example of a reported accusation that wasn't necessarily true. Try to stay on point here. It is interesting that you take a stance that it was on the Interwebz so it is true when it fits your agenda, but want to take the other stance when it is an accusation against one of your beloved Auburn icons.

See why Pops and I ridicule you bozos yet?

Just an example of a reported accusation that wasn't necessarily true. Try to stay on point here. It is interesting that you take a stance that it was on the Interwebz so it is true when it fits your agenda, but want to take the other stance when it is an accusation against one of your beloved Auburn icons.

See why Pops and I ridicule you bozos yet?
Cam was cleared but all we have are your denials. Big difference. Does Cam pay rent for living in your head?

Billy, I could never work for you. I promised myself a long time ago that I would never work at McDonald's.

Billy, I could never work for you. I promised myself a long time ago that I would never work at McDonald's.
I doubt you are qualified even for an unskilled labor position such as fast food, so it's probably good that you keep your goals realistic. Maybe you can be the Stop/Slow sign guy on your road crew instead.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
I doubt you are qualified even for an unskilled labor position such as fast food, so it's probably good that you keep your goals realistic. Maybe you can be the Stop/Slow sign guy on your road crew instead.
I've retired billy, so I don't have to work. Why do you have so many internet names? TIA.

Pretty much sums up the entire fanbase, especially the ones that have been around long enough to see the drunk beat their asses on the reg too lol.

Imagine cheering for a school that has always played second fiddle to the flagship university... the state university... the one that hired a drunk that handed their asses to them so many times. We'll never know how that feels. It's fun watching these old sidewalks squirm.

Pretty much sums up the entire fanbase, especially the ones that have been around long enough to see the drunk beat their asses on the reg too lol.

Imagine cheering for a school that has always played second fiddle to the flagship university... the state university... the one that hired a drunk that handed their asses to them so many times. We'll never know how that feels. It's fun watching these old sidewalks squirm.

Actually Pops, I have to disagree with you slightly here. I know a lot of good Aubs and they are nothing like the riff raff we have been toying with here. Certainly they are proud of their school and roll trees with paper most of us wipe our asses with, but on the whole they are good folks. Good jobs. Intelligent and educated. Many of them are among my friends and family. Where they differ from the nudbuds of the world (aside from their mastery of basic communication and observation of basic ethics) is lacking a blind loyalty to all things Auburn. When AU does something stupid, like this whole silly ring ceremony thing we keep laughing at, they say "that's stupid" rather than blindly defending it because some twit high up at Auburn told them so.

Being second fiddle to Alabama is reality to them, but being #2 to a leader isn't always bad. Without Bama, Auburn would probably be the flagship school in the state.

I still enjoy putting these numb-nuts in their place because they act very much like a cult, just as Gator says.

Ahhh Poppy... you forgot

Golf Game!: off the charts CHECK!

I would like to formally thank Poppy, at this time, for keeping all the bammer joke threads at the top of the page and active on this board all summer.

I would also like to thank Poppy for his mindless contributions and classic case of delusions of grandeur. Finally, I would like to say... rooooow damn thde rooooow.

Ahhh Poppy... you forgot

Golf Game!: off the charts CHECK!

I would like to formally thank Poppy, at this time, for keeping all the bammer joke threads at the top of the page and active on this board all summer.

I would also like to thank Poppy for his mindless contributions and classic case of delusions of grandeur. Finally, I would like to say... rooooow damn thde rooooow.

You are quite welcome. You remain an easy target, and I will continue to put you in your place as I see fit.

You are quite welcome. You remain an easy target, and I will continue to put you in your place as I see fit.

Read the quote above with the Darth Vader voice.

Poppy's Darth Vader imitation he learned from Da Bahr at west vance! Don't taze me man, please don't taze me! Poppy you are more fun than watching a drunk Joe Willy interview. Bwhahahahahahahahaha and a roooooow thde row!

Poppy's Darth Vader imitation he learned from Da Bahr at west vance. Don't taze me man, please don't taze me! Bwhahahahahahahahaha and a roooooow thde row!

I have rustled sanctions so badly to this point that he is now talking out of his ass. Keep 'em coming hick man LOLOL

I have rustled sanctions so badly to this point that he is now talking out of his ass. Keep 'em coming hick man LOLOL

Vision Mr. Poppinator... leaning back in this lawn chair, a legend in his own mind by his blow up pool in west vance... sipping on a cold PBR with Redman spit stains on his wife-beater... he belches.. and with his best Darth Vader voice gives it a big ole... "Rooooooow damn thde by Gawd... rooooolllll!" and then... he soils himself on the way to the golf course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT