ADVERTISEMENT

Early signs say bammer

No.10 wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't in a bathroom.

most bammers think it is perfectly OK to rap yourself in a table cloth from the tailgate party and have a photo shoot in the bathroom. Bless their heart, they try, but when you are fulla-bammer what can you do.

most bammers think it is perfectly OK to rap yourself in a table cloth from the tailgate party and have a photo shoot in the bathroom. Bless their heart, they try, but when you are fulla-bammer what can you do.

Most people that aren't functional retards learn how to spell at a basic level. Lol what a dipshit.

Most people that aren't functional retards learn how to spell at a basic level. Lol what a dipshit.

Hey ole poppy! Thanks again for the spell check and concern for all. You have a big ole heart on you ya bogger eating moron. Thanks for visiting each day to learn what a dipshit you really are and to let us tell you what a complete imbecile you are each visit. You make this place a real joy with your warm personality, wonderful golf game and genuine stupidity that flows thru you like crap thru a goose. row thde you inbred azzhole roll!

I think Sanctions is a proud Southern Union grad. Doubt even the goobs would let someone with his poor grasp of the English language into school.

Taking up for an azzhole only makes you a close second butt cheek. Both of you inbreds are like flys on a west vance dog turd. Staring at each other and giggling as you enjoy wallowing is crap on a daily basis. Check the spelling please. row damn thde!

Hey, ole poppy! Thanks again for the spell check and concern for all. You have a big ole heart on you, ya bogger eating moron. Thanks for visiting each day to learn what a dipshit you really are and to let us tell you what a complete imbecile you are each visit. You make this place a real joy with your warm personality, wonderful golf game, and genuine stupidity that flows thru you like crap thru a goose. row thde, you inbred azzhole, roll!

Please, please tell me you're an auburn graduate. This whole paragraph is an absolute massacre. I added the commas where they belonged and bolded the words and sentences that reinforce you being a retard.

Please do not reproduce. LOL!!!!

Please, please tell me you're an auburn graduate. This whole paragraph is an absolute massacre. I added the commas where they belonged and bolded the words and sentences that reinforce you being a retard.

Maybe they need to dunk his head in the presidents crapper or wherever they get the goober holy water from. Sanctions may be afflicted by "the curse"

Lololol

Reactions: Pops Masterson

Sorry poppy. I kind of liked the flow and the content here. It seemed to ring your bell and get you interested. I can make you chime in just like calling ducks to the decoys.

Why would I need to tell the west vance inbred anything? Hey, poppy knows it all! His ass-umptions come from the better life he and his golf game enjoy above all others. Poppy lives in a world where he dreams of visiting message boards to spew his crap far and wide. he claims superiority on a message board because he lacks something. That something could be inadequacy in the bedroom, low self esteem, a poor golf game, delusions of grandeur, inability to get Brain Downing signature on his houndstooth hat... the world may never know what eats at poppy. What we do know is that he is an idiot west vance product so put the poor fellow on the prayer list. Check the spelling and grammar poppy, and lemme give you a big lg roooooow thde rowwwww.

Last edited:
I think Sanctions is a proud Southern Union grad. Doubt even the goobs would let somone with his poor grasp of the English language into school.

I would like to take this time to point out that this bammer just misspelled "someone" when referencing "someone" other than himself as a "proud Southern Union grad" who has a"poor grasp of the English language". This bammer imbecile actually called 'somone' out and did not check his work. Called out 'somone' and cannot complete a correct sentence himself. Poppy needs to get on this right away. Call the golf course and get poppy in here now. This bammer grad is hacking the kings English to pieces. Help us poppy. Check the spelling and remember to always... roooooow thde rowwwww!

Last edited:
I would like to take this time to point out that this bammer just misspelled "someone" when referencing "someone" other than himself as a "proud Southern Union grad" who has a"poor grasp of the English language". This bammer imbecile actually called 'somone' out and did not check his work. Called out 'somone' and cannot complete a correct sentence himself. Poppy needs to get on this right away. Call the golf course and get poppy in here now. This bammer grad is hacking the kings English to pieces. Help us poppy. Check the spelling and remember to always... roooooow thde rowwwww!
Sanctions you need to take it easy on these two. I just looked at poppy's profile page and he is following billy and billy is following him. That is so dang sweet.

Oh, you're right. Hate that I missed that typo. While an incidental mistake you are correct, it isn't up to my standards. Sorry about that. I'll have to be more diligent and double check when I post from a mobile device.

Sanctions you need to take it easy on these two. I just looked at poppy's profile page and he is following billy and billy is following him. That is so dang sweet.

Weirdo. Next, you'll be looking up my phone number and address and trying to worship the big oaks in my front yard.

You little auburn sidewalks are hilarious.

Weirdo. Next, you'll be looking up my phone number and address and trying to worship the big oaks in my front yard.

You little auburn sidewalks are hilarious.
Hey poppy there is absolutely nothing wrong with hero worship. People like you, billy, and Kaitlin Jenner are being accepted every day. Gay rights has become a big issue these days. Feel proud. Coming out of the closet will do you good.

Hey poppy there is absolutely nothing wrong with hero worship. People like you, billy, and Kaitlin Jenner are being accepted every day. Gay rights has become a big issue these days. Feel proud. Coming out of the closet will do you good.

Umm... You were stalking my profile, pal.

And there's the homosex. Here we thought it was just sanctions.

Proud principles of the true goober creed.

Billy there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a hero. When I was 8 or 9 years old I thought of Mickey Mantle as a hero type. Just because you and poppy do the same we don't think any less of you two. How could we? Billy add the fact that you went to a gay convention in Vegas last year, there is nothing wrong with it. It is becoming more and more in the mainstream to be gay. Be proud of yourself. Poppy if you don't want to be exposed, protect yourself. LMAO at you two sweeties.

Billy there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a hero. When I was 8 or 9 years old I thought of Mickey Mantle as a hero type. Just because you and poppy do the same we don't think any less of you two. How could we? Billy add the fact that you went to a gay convention in Vegas last year, there is nothing wrong with it. It is becoming more and more in the mainstream to be gay. Be proud of yourself. Poppy if you don't want to be exposed, protect yourself. LMAO at you two sweeties.

Wow. Billy and Poppy are gay golf buddies. I am proud they can come out, make a stand and be counted. Give these bammers the ESPY for courage! Tear shed for these pathfinders. I got to give this a big rooooooooowwwww thde row!

Exposed? You're the one stalking me, Nancy. I'm not sure what more to say. You're just a weird bird, pal.

Wow. Billy and Poppy are gay golf buddies. I am proud they can come out, make a stand and be counted. Give these bammers the ESPY for courage! Tear shed for these pathfinders. I got to give this a big rooooooooowwwww thde row!
Sanctions, I'm a little concerned now. Billy is following me on my profile page. Billy I am not that way so please don't follow me.

Exposed? You're the one stalking me, Nancy. I'm not sure what more to say. You're just a weird bird, pal.
Poppy I have already said there is nothing wrong with what you and billy are doing. You are the one that made it public record by putting it out there for all to see. Like they say, you go girl.

When did I go to a gay convention? Lol. You're making crap up again.

Oh, you're right. Hate that I missed that typo. While an incidental mistake you are correct, it isn't up to my standards. Sorry about that. I'll have to be more diligent and double check when I post from a mobile device.

No excuses you panty waste! Check your spelling and grammar or leave. Poppy cannot handle this misconduct so I deem thee an uneducated, stupid, booger eating moron. Sorry but that is Poppy's orders because of his high expectations of message board banter and his hellacious golf game that, incidentally, puts him square in the 1% and his life so much better than your lousy existence that they are no words to explain. row da thde row.

No excuses you panty waste! Check your spelling and grammar or leave. Poppy cannot handle this misconduct so I deem thee an uneducated, stupid, booger eating moron. Sorry but that is Poppy's orders because of his high expectations of message board banter and his hellacious golf game that, incidentally, puts him square in the 1% and his life so much better than your lousy existence that they are no words to explain. row da thde row.
You are one angry digbat sidewalk. Lol

When did I go to a gay convention? Lol. You're making crap up again.
It was posted on the SMU board that you went to a gay convention in Vegas. Not making that up. I'll check to make sure with someone that would know about it.

You are one angry digbat sidewalk. Lol

Digbat? I dunno how to take digbat? Poppy, gemme a call on this one. Poppy and his literary genius skills can shed some light here on 'digbat'. Can digbat be modified by the word angry? You stupid sidewalk bammer have thrown us all into a loop on this one.

It was posted on the SMU board that you went to a gay convention in Vegas. Not making that up. I'll check to make sure with someone that would know about it.
Wait, you don't post on the smu board.

I'm not worried about this since I didn't go to any such event. Lol

Digbat? I dunno how to take digbat? Poppy, gemme a call on this one. Poppy and his literary genius skills can shed some light here on 'digbat'. Can digbat be modified by the word angry? You stupid sidewalk bammer have thrown us all into a loop on this one.
Simmer down there Francis. Aviator will be along soon enough to help bail you two bozos out.

A lot of things are posted on these boards. Are they all true? Think carefully before you answer.
You're right. I never said it was true. You are still deflecting. You never answered the question. Was it posted on that board?

ADVERTISEMENT