ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Brees is the man. Guy is not some sheep who bends over to peer pressure

Aurockstar

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2015
Guy is a REAL role mode and would never wear a suit that had shorts and a man purse. I’m sure espn is getting his person of the year ready now that they have given one to a tranny and a second rate quarterback up in their feelings.

Reactions: Kellerdog and aler
And had one of the GOAT sportscenter commercials.

RS8483_20070505_tisc_brees0831.jpg

Guy is a REAL role mode and would never wear a suit that had shorts and a man purse. I’m sure espn is getting his person of the year ready now that they have given one to a tranny and a second rate quarterback up in their feelings.

Drew Brees is the leader of a football team that's probably 80% black. Lets see how this rolls over in practice. Drew should have been more supportive of his fellow teammates and dodged the question if his views didn't agree with the them.

Reactions: DufnerFanBoy
Drew Brees is the leader of a football team that's probably 80% black. Lets see how this rolls over in practice. Drew should have been more supportive of his fellow teammates and dodged the question if his views didn't agree with the them.
He should tell his teammates to grow up

So he can’t have his own mind because the color of someone skin is different? America used to be about freedom of speech and religion. These days you are ostracized if you think anything different then what main stream media says.
America is doomed! Doooooooooommmmeddd I tel ya!

So he can’t have his own mind because the color of someone skin is different? America used to be about freedom of speech and religion. These days you are ostracized if you think anything different then what main stream media says.
We have lost our minds. Pc is the new religion

KONG,
the way thangz iz goin rite now, I'm not gunna be allowed to talk to FAT CHIKKZ ON THE INTERNET in a week!!!!!!!!
We gotta let DREW have hiz upinyun juzt like hiz teeeemates have an upinyun. I thawt all he dun sed wuz that he supported the "FLAG."

Reactions: Robino26
Drew Brees should listen more instead of talk. We are now saying Brees needs to learn. Meanwhile there are serious problems like government influenced poverty, battered women, absentee parents that the media would not touch as an issue with a ten foot o pole. Welcome to Idiocracy the movie

Reactions: aler

Of course he can have his own opinion, but he still at work. Do you go to work and give your views honestly about everything? Im sure you don't. You have to play the game. I like Brees, and im not mad at him for his views. Its a lot of shit I want to say on the job, but I also want to pay my mortgage also.

Reactions: aler
KONG,
the way thangz iz goin rite now, I'm not gunna be allowed to talk to FAT CHIKKZ ON THE INTERNET in a week!!!!!!!!
We gotta let DREW have hiz upinyun juzt like hiz teeeemates have an upinyun. I thawt all he dun sed wuz that he supported the "FLAG."
No crap. Brees should have told malcom Jenkins that he can suck a fart out of his arse

Reactions: Robino26
Of course he can have his own opinion, but he still at work. Do you go to work and give your views honestly about everything? Im sure you don't. You have to play the game. I like Brees, and im not mad at him for his views. Its a lot of shit I want to say on the job, but I also want to pay my mortgage also.
Dude the others are giving their opinion by kneeing are they not? How about all of them stfu and play football?

Reactions: Robino26 and Korn6
Brees said nothing about race

But race is at the very heart of this discussion. Whether he explicitly said anything about race doesn't matter. This issue (kneeling in protest during the anthem) is about race and racial inequality and police brutality.

If we are gonna say Brees should not give his opinion then should we say the same about those kneeling? People who are fed up of the cry baby culture need to vote with our wallets. Influence with our wallets. If pro football wants to allow players to bully Brees into retracting then I say I’ll go hiking this fall instead of watch these people opine. I hope others do the same. Spend time with family or take up a hobby other than supporting a league that has no spine

But race is at the very heart of this discussion. Whether he explicitly said anything about race doesn't matter. This issue (kneeling in protest during the anthem) is about race.
So are you saying by refusing to knee he is against black peoples and ok with police rutality towards them? Since it about race

KONG,

He said he would not support disrespecting the flag. That's not what kneeling was about DOC. That's the GOOD OLE BOY argument IMHO. He has every right to feel the way he does, but he still is giving his views at the workplace.

Reactions: Docdumpsta
He said he would not support disrespecting the flag. That's not what kneeling was about DOC. That's the GOOD OLE BOY argument IMHO. He has every right to feel the way he does, but he still is giving his views at the workplace.
Just like those kneeling are giving theirs. Not standing for the anthem is being petulant about something you don’t like that’s totally unrelated. Life is unfair get over it. I left a company awhile back because they would treat black women like an endangered animal protected against anything that may hurt them and treated white men like deer in season. Can I knew about that without being called racist?

no I just went ot a better place like a grownup does.

That’s fair but it’s the problem. In America today cops are not a problem for black Americans they are the thin blue line that struggles in hellish conditions to protect them. The culture in the inner cities is poison it is killing a generation it has nothing to do cops

So are you saying by refusing to knee he is against black peoples and ok with police rutality towards them? Since it about race

Not at all. It just comes across that Brees isn't willing to support his teammates and the black community in a way that they see as an appropriate form of protest. IMO Brees should be strong enough in his beliefs that he can put them aside and support the black community in a protest. I don't think it compromises his beliefs in not disrespecting the flag at all and would show a massive amount of support for the current movement.

I'm as white as it gets. But at some point, I think we (by we, I mean white people) have to start listening to the black community and supporting them in their efforts to gain true equality. And if that means I need to kneel with them during the anthem to help get that done, I'm willing to do that. I still love this country. I love the flag. I will sing the national anthem as loudly on a knee as I would standing. It's not about disrespect for me. It's about showing support and solidarity to a community that desperately needs it right now.

Reactions: KILLAKONG
I personally don’t give a crap what color your skin is. Makes no difference to me in what I’m trying to achieve in life. It’s how you can benefit me that matters. You can be green with yellow spots. That what most people hung up on race don’t get. 99.9 percent of white people only care about their families and what’s good for them. We could give a rip what color skin someone has as long as they pay with green. Our family is all that matters to most white people I know.

Not at all. It just comes across that Brees isn't willing to support his teammates and the black community in a way that they see as an appropriate form of protest. IMO Brees should be strong enough in his beliefs that he can put them aside and support the black community in a protest. I don't think it compromises his beliefs in not disrespecting the flag at all and would show a massive amount of support for the current movement.

I'm as white as it gets. But at some point, I think we (by we, I mean white people) have to start listening to the black community and supporting them in their efforts to gain true equality. And if that means I need to kneel with them during the anthem to help get that done, I'm willing to do that. I still love this country. I love the flag. I will sing the national anthem as loudly on a knee as I would standing. It's not about disrespect for me. It's about showing support and solidarity to a community that desperately needs it right now.
Wow...you think listening is a one way street obviously. The whole pc culture portrays white people as unfeeling people unable to to listen. We must stop and just do whatever it is we are told is right by one subculture lol

I show solidarity to my family. It’s amazing we have to raise hell over one murder but not another cause skin color? White people are not victims of color in today’s society?
People should focus on family and most things will take care of themselves. Maybe we should raise hell about dads not being there as much as a cops running rampant. Both are detrimental are they not? Why is one thing so visible as a terrible thing and the other such a sensitive subject

Wow...you think listening is a one way street obviously. The whole pc culture portrays white people as unfeeling people unable to to listen. We must stop and just do whatever it is we are told is right by one subculture lol

Goodness. I don't think that's what I said at all. It seems you feel that black people and white people are already equal in this country and that they should have no more of a voice than white people. If that's accurate, then you're never going to see my POV or the black community's current POV.

Reactions: KILLAKONG
Goodness. I don't think that's what I said at all. It seems you feel that black people and white people are already equal in this country and that they should have no more of a voice than white people. If that's accurate, then you're never going to see my POV or the black community's current POV.
Hard to believe but in today’s society there are parts of it where whites are at a major disadvantage. Life is not fair. Get over it. Take care of what you can control. You will never stop rogue cops from going rogue and that includes all skin colors.

end of day we al need to stfu with our opinions. Not just Brees and do our jobs and take care of our families. When PC culture enforced all ills of society equally i will give it more merit.

That's what we been doing for years.

Not recently. Not even close to recently. And if that was so wrong then then why is it ok now?

Blacks in America live by what White people deem appropriate IMHO. Blacks cant even wear the hair in certain styles without being questioned. Its always been this way.

Blacks in America live by what White people deem appropriate IMHO. Blacks cant even wear the hair in certain styles without being questioned. Its always been this way.
If you feel you are being mandated to do things by whites that’s on you cause it’s not true.

I’ll let you in on a little secret white poeple keep within our secret society. We don’t give a rip what your hair looks like as long as it does not affect us. We don’t give a rip about what music you listen to as long as it doesn’t affect us. We don’t care about what you or anyone does as long as it doesn’t affect us. Not as white people cause we don’t think that way but as individuals. White people aren’t concerned about other white people cause that’s their own jobs to do. We are concerned about ourselves because life is not fair and if you spend time crying about it you get left behind.

Hard to believe but in today’s society there are parts of it where whites are at a major disadvantage. Life is not fair. Get over it. Take care of what you can control. You will never stop rogue cops from going rogue and that includes all skin colors.

end of day we al need to stfu with our opinions. Not just Brees and do our jobs and take care of our families. When PC culture enforced all ills of society equally i will give it more merit.

You're probably right. But there are also many parts where every non-white race is at a disadvantage. People have to have opinions and voice them. Otherwise, no change will ever happen and those who are oppressed will continue to be oppressed. And parts of the PC culture do suck, but some of it is necessary for this country to evolve and adapt and grow to be a better society for everyone living here, not just for some. That's what I want. I want a better society for our next generations.

Look at the and movies today. The villains are always some white dude
You're probably right. But there are also many parts where every non-white race is at a disadvantage. People have to have opinions and voice them. Otherwise, no change will ever happen and those who are oppressed will continue to be oppressed. And parts of the PC culture do suck, but some of it is necessary for this country to evolve and adapt and grow to be a better society for everyone living here, not just for some. That's what I want. I want a better society for our next generations.
and Brees gave his and was bullied into apologizing. It’s ok to give opninokd but true freedom allows for ALL OPINIONS.

Reeeezpekktfully dizagreee witcha DAWG. But datz ok. We FAMBLY!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT