ADVERTISEMENT

Dollar General day-shift begins!

Did you stay up all night over the weekend dreaming of that so you could post? You should be dinning with Poppy and enjoying the good life in west vance.

Row Damn Thde!
harveyupdyke.jpg

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Did you stay up all night over the weekend dreaming of that so you could post? You should be dinning with Poppy and enjoying the good life in west vance.

Row Damn Thde!
harveyupdyke.jpg
You should do more to hold back your jealousy. It's not our fault your idea of fine dining is free pie night at O'Charleys. Pops offered but I suppose you didn't have a fresh pair of overalls to wear and passed. Not that even that attire would pass the dress code or norm for the establishments he invited you to.

I guess it's more fast food for you.

You should do more to hold back your jealousy. It's not our fault your idea of fine dining is free pie night at O'Charleys. Pops offered but I suppose you didn't have a fresh pair of overalls to wear and passed. Not that even that attire would pass the dress code or norm for the establishments he invited you to.

Jealousy? West Vance mouth breather? Do tell!

Rooowwww damn Thde!
Alabama-baby-guns.jpg

LMAO! Garbage-in, garbage out. Looks like sanctions is an expert on $5 and under meals LMAO!

Sanctions: For what it's worth, I don't think Ghost and megaskeet are the same person.

Oh Ghost is a lot like megaskeet although megaskeet is a proud west vance alumni and Ghost is still working on his GED.

Ghost is a lot like this bammer who was arrested for being high on heroin in the classroom and then gives them a big ole Rooow Thde!

Ohhhhh Ghost you are disgusting! Hahahahaha Roooow Damn Thde!!!!!!
You and Brian going to Krystal tonight for a sack of burgers and then sack somebody?

maxresdefault.jpg

Here you go Ghost. How about a Danial Moore print of the Krystal Ball
DPDET.jpg
You are so disgusting...you don't even care anymore do you?

The best part is that sanctions has been lusting after that Krystal Ball picture but it's $49 so he'll never be able to afford it LMAO!

sanctions is too poor! LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT