ADVERTISEMENT

Does Vickie Orr show her face a single basketball game this year after she almost brought the ship

Sir Hiss

MR. PISS AND VINEGAR
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2009
down? I imagine if she is brave enough to show up, she will be booed out of the building. I for one would love nothing more than to see this happen after she shellfishly almost got our Jewish King fired right when the fun was about to start.

down? I imagine if she is brave enough to show up, she will be booed out of the building. I for one would love nothing more than to see this happen after she shellfishly almost got our Jewish King fired right when the fun was about to start.
Bruce doesn't have any issues with Vickie. Why should we? I hope to see her cheering on Austin in Hawaii.

She didn't do anything different that 90 % of other players and their families do/did that will play college basketball this year. If Bruce is cool with her then Im cool with her.

I saw her at multiple games last year and would expect her at all of them this year. Yes, she made a mistake but she did so at the behest of a former Auburn coach who she trusted.

I saw her at multiple games last year and would expect her at all of them this year. Yes, she made a mistake but she did so at the behest of a former Auburn coach who she trusted.

... and former coach is a relative of her husband, correct?

Bruce has told me and any other Auburn person or group who will listen that he wants Auburn people to “love on” and “hug on” her this season if they see her at games. He said to remember that her jersey is hanging in that arena and that she is one of the greatest players ever to wear an Auburn jersey. She made a mistake. A yuge one, but a mistake. War Damn Bruce!

Let it go. Forgiveness is divine. Just enjoy having her son kick ass this year

Whole lot of people itt had a change of heart from when all the news first broke. I remember pretty much everyone on here wanting to take her jersey down and burn it.

Reactions: AuburnProud
Bruce has told me and any other Auburn person or group who will listen that he wants Auburn people to “love on” and “hug on” her this season if they see her at games. He said to remember that her jersey is hanging in that arena and that she is one of the greatest players ever to wear an Auburn jersey. She made a mistake. A yuge one, but a mistake. War Damn Bruce!
only because Austin came back to play this year.....if he hadn't the tone around here would be a hell of a lot different

Whole lot of people itt had a change of heart from when all the news first broke. I remember pretty much everyone on here wanting to take her jersey down and burn it.
Give it a rest man. Why even put this BS on here? Yes, people were pissed when this went down. I think everything is ok now.

She is fAUmily and all is forgiven IMO. Pretty sure a good bit of the bunker would probably have done the same thing for their kids

ADVERTISEMENT