ADVERTISEMENT

Does Todd Gurley give the mutts a built in excuse for underachieving

ohsfan28

All-American
Aug 9, 2011
The mutts had already lost to a mediocre South Carolina team, so they were likely already going to underachieve even with him

I don't know why they keep CMR but I'm glad they do. Underachieved for years, boot players, controversy, suspensions and he gets a pass year after year after year. Go figure.

Well now y'all have some ideas as far as the Alabama game. What's Amari Cooper's price on his eligibility? One of your fans could easily find him and pose as an Alabama fan and give him money in a fashion that is documented and then report it to the NCAA.

The NCAA has incentivized fans to place bounties on the eligibility of the student-athletes of rival institutions.

Originally posted by heckwithtech:
Well now y'all have some ideas as far as the Alabama game. What's Amari Cooper's price on his eligibility? One of your fans could easily find him and pose as an Alabama fan and give him money in a fashion that is documented and then report it to the NCAA.

The NCAA has incentivized fans to place bounties on the eligibility of the student-athletes of rival institutions.
Yep. If that is the way it goes then college football is doomed. I hate it for any kid that gets taken advantage of. These kids make boat loads of $ for their universities. Way to much money in this 'business' so this kinda stuff is very hard to avoid.

I hate it for Gurley but what makes you think we are afraid of Cooper?

Originally posted by nudbud:
I hate it for Gurley but what makes you think we are afraid of Cooper?
I had some sympathy for Gurley based on the original reports that he only sold a few items for a couple hundred bucks. However, more recent reports have come out saying he has sold items worth thousands of dollars over at least the past 18 months. My sympathy will be gone if those reports are true

Originally posted by Sanctions Stand:
I don't know why they keep CMR but I'm glad they do. Underachieved for years, boot players, controversy, suspensions and he gets a pass year after year after year. Go figure.
Interesting post. What is CMR's record against Auburn? Seems like he's done pretty well against Auburn and outlasted two coaching staffs.

confused0024.r191677.gif

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

Interesting post. What is CMR's record against Auburn? Seems like he's done pretty well against Auburn and outlasted two coaching staffs.

confused0024.r191677.gif
Poor Calhoun. Couldn't get anybody on the hate train, and won't respond that Mark Richt is 8-5 versus Auburn.

That's just it dip____ .....Gurley hasn't admitted to accepting any payment whatever the amount. Good luck to the NCAA proving he did. TG has now lawyered up courtesy of UGA. He'll be back in time to kick wo eaga azz.

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

confused0024.r191677.gif
Championships??

ADVERTISEMENT