ADVERTISEMENT

DOC DUMPSTA early "SEC QUARTABAKK" rankings...........................................

Docdumpsta

L.E.A. COMMISSIONER
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2014
FELLAZ,

The SEC has quietly amassed a NICE LOOKING QUARTABAKK CROP hedded into this seazun.

Letz brake down a few of deeeez kids:

1. CARSON BECK (athens)--LUV the KWICK REEEELEEEESE. Duzzzn't force a lottta stuff. Itz kinda of a 1974 OFFENTZ, but he runs it to perffekkshun and THAY WIN. Not a lot of wasted moovment frum dis kid. The only QUESTION MARK for him iz the SKEDJJJJJJJJY. Athens iz basically going frum playing in the MID-AMERICAN KONFRENTZ to the SEC (FINALLY) dis yeeer.
Iz he the BEZT in the KONFRENTZ?????????????????? We'll see.

2. JAXSUN DART (oxford)--reeely like dis kid's ALL-AROUND GAME. Reeeminds me of a "STEROID VERSION" of SEAN WHITE. DART iz TUFF AZ NAILS. Ain't got the strongest arm, but KAN SPREAD IT LIKE NOBODEEEZ BIZNESS. Wuz not sold on hiz azz when he tranzferred frum CALY, but I luvved wit he did the pazt 2 yeeeerz. GRATE SYZZTEM foe him.

3. JADEN MILROE (tuzkalooooza) Probly the guy that opposing Deeefentzive Co-ordinators want to play THE LEAST. Kan take a "5-WIDE SET" and tern it into an 80 yard SKAMPER betta than anybody.
He ain't gunna "WOW" you in a 7 ON 7 set up wit his passsing, BUT, heez definitely capable. SCARY PLAYA.

4. GARRETT NUSSMIER (Batun Rooj)--Dis wunz a LITTTA TRICKY. Luv hiz MOOOVMENT around the pockit. Duz tend to FLOAT sum balls, so we'll see how that terns out wit hiz firzzt FULL SEAZUN dis yeeer. Reeely imprezzed wit hiz "FILM."
Had a GOOD HALF againzt an ATHENS SEKKONDARY that wuzzzn't varry good in the SEC CHAMPYUNSHIP game a few yeeerz back.

5. BLAKE SHAPEN (Starkville)---Going out on a LIMB heeer, but I'm a big fan of LEBBBBY. Dis kid threw foe a lotta yards at Baylor. I undastand that ALL OUR FAT-ASSES wood throw foe a lotta yards at BAYLOR, but I like wut I've seen on dis kid.

6. QUINN EWERS---Kid haz delivered sum GOOOD GAMES. Grate Offentzive Syzzztem and a BIG ARM. Obviously not afraid of the BIG MOMENT and throws a SWEET DEEEP BALL. Not the most "MOBILE" kid back thare, but he shifts in the POCKIT ok.

7. GRAHA MERTZ---(Ganesville) Interezzting yeeer on a bad teem lazt yeeer. Had 20 TD's and 3 PICKS. Perty Tuff Kid, who played BETTTTA at GANESVILLE than he did at WIZZZKONSIN which is kinda ODD. Had a GRATE REEECEEEVA lazt yeeeeer and I juzt don't know wut thare REEECEEEEVING CORE lookz like dis yeeer.

8. NICO IAMLEAVA (Nokkzville)--Strictlky a gezz heeeeeer. NOKKKZVILLE haz wun of the Bezt OFFENTZIVE SYZZZTEMS in KOLLEGE FOOTBALL so he shooood put up GOOD NUMBAZ. Don't know much about hiz azz. Played againzt IOWA and hiz " FILM" iz DEEEZENT frum that game.

9. BRADY COOK (Mizzou)--I kood be UNDER-SELLING dis kid. LOTS of folks luv hiz azz. TUFF ATHELEEEET who threw 21 TEEEEE DEEEEEZ and 6 Picks wit 3,300 passing yards lazt yeeer. Ware this kid pisses you off iz wit hiz LEGGGGGZ. SUMBITCH KAN MOVE!!!
This kid tends to HOLD THE BALL A LITTA LONG and dat AIN'T GOOD.

10. DIEGO PAVULA (Nashville)---We know hiz azz perty well beeekuzz he beeet uz good lazt yeeeer at NMSU.
PATIENT/TUFF BAZZZTERD that iz gunna give VANDY probly thare firzt GOOD PLAYA that thave had sintz the 60's.

11. PAYTON THORN (GAWD'S TEEM)----I ain't down on THORN. I juzt kannot "UNBIASEDLY" rate him ahead of the uthaz based on lazt yeeer. Heeez got a KUMPETITIVE REECEEVING CORE dis yeeer which shood help DRAZTICALLY. I will be serprized if SIMMMONS and COLEMAN don't have an azzload of katches. THORN'S LEGGZ are TOP 2 or 3 in the KONFRENTZ and don't discount that at all.

12. JACKSON ARNOLD (Oklahoma) kinda a new guy on the scene. Wuz on sum "INTERNET LIZZZTS' and got sum "KOLLEGE TIME." I thank itz gunna be TUFF FIRZT SEAZUN foe NORMAN so I don't have him rated too high. In fairness, we really don't know a lot about his azz.

13. CONNOR WEIGMAN (Kollege Stayshun)---I kinda hope I regret having hiz azz so low. His HIGH SKOOL "FILM" is sum of the BEZT dat I've ever seen. The problem iz-----so wuz SHAY PATTERSONS.
Weigman iz an Atheleeeet that juzt SIGNED WIT THE WRONG COACH. You don't sign wit JIMBO if you wunna "THROW IT AROUND." HOWEVA, thay gotta new coach and maybe he'll git thangz going dis seazun.

14. VANDA GRIFF (Lekksingtun)--we juzt don't have any "KOLLEGE DATA" on him to lizzt him Higher. He koood be FANTAZZZTICK, but we juzt don't know. Lekksingtun iz traditionally an OFFENTZE vary similar to an AUBURN or an IOWA. Not a lotta yardage so we'll see.

15. LANORIS SELLERS (Spartanberg)--Lookz GRATE in a Uniform but don't know anythang about his azz. RUN FIRZT OFFENTZ may help hiz azz early, BUT, if SOUTH KACKALACKY wantz to win games, he'll have to produce wit hiz arm obviously.

16. GREEEN/CHRISWELL (Arky)--Not shure who starts heeeeer. Suppozedly PATREEEEEEENO iz still thare so that HELPS. Green played out WEZT at a SMALLA SKOOL and got sum "KOLLEGE REPS."

FTR---theeeeze are simply DOC'S "UPINYUNS" az of "JUNE 2024."

@crococile22
@grizzlyadams16
@BruceAu40
@stutsman23

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News