ADVERTISEMENT

Do you work for an employer with 100 or more employees?

Does your employer employ 100+ people?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think it makes it through, not sure the left even wants it to....this could be the left building a case for stacking the court...I wouldn't put it past them to use this and texas and the always friendly main stream media to build their case over the next year.

Oh my.

So if we're just assuming things I'm going to assume you're a mouth breath trogolodyte who does nothing but parrot talking points put forth by your tribe.

The intent of this thread was to gather data of Bunker members company sizes. Also, should probably spend less time o the bunker and more time GFY.

No, it was a protest poll from being pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: Rusty Strings
For sure. In a perfect world, everyone would have gotten the vaccine and we’d already be past this. I just value personal liberty more, where as you seem to value the “greater good” more. Whose to say which of us is right? I just don’t believe in a government that has the right to force something into your body, otherwise you’ll be heavily inconvenienced or taxed. However, I also realize we’ve been given up those rights for a long.

Well, it’s a good thing the federal Gvt isn’t mandating vaccines to private companies.

• Haha
You know damn well what they’re up to. Hence the “inconvenience or taxed” part.

Lol. Wut? You only need to get tested weekly if you’re not vaccinated. I believe many organizations are doing this instead of mandating vaccines.

Lol. Wut? You only need to get tested weekly if you’re not vaccinated. I believe many organizations are doing this instead of mandating vaccines.
Which should be the company’s right to decide if they want to do that or not, in my belief. I’m assuming tou believe the government should be able to force that on a company. Which was the point I was making from the start.

Which should be the company’s right to decide if they want to do that or not, in my belief. I’m assuming tou believe the government should be able to force that on a company. Which was the point I was making from the start.

No, OHSA is responsible for protecting employees. At one time, that was totally left up to companies but that power was abused.

• Haha
Not sure where you’re getting lost? That’s like saying the government doesn’t make me pay taxes, the IRS does.

No, trolling that I was unaware it was a Gvt agency. Damn.

I’m just glad I work with less than 100 people…I must be immune

but.....Nearly half of all Americans—47.5 percent—are employed by small businesses. This means that 58.9 million employees in the United States work at a small business. Other statistics of note: Businesses with less than 100 workers employ the largest share of American workers.

do their lives not matter
That's very pertinent information that I was far too lazy to look up!

He absolutely does believe that.

Lol. You’re good at your shtick, ill give you that 😂

You’re a moron to read into my posts that I didn’t think OSHA was the Gvt. Dumbest shit I’ve read on here all week. Congrats.

Lol okay.
I already said the exemptions were BS so no argument there.
And there are cases the best lawyers can’t win…. And this is a battle of time as well. if you win a case 2 years from now who give a f. It doesn’t help you in a pandemic that is happening now.
So if you can get prevent 10000 deaths you do it.

@Stumpfan - please explain

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT