ADVERTISEMENT

Do gays meet behind shopping centers?

pl4au

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2012
Mobile
I had a couple of cups I wanted to throw out so I pulled behind a shopping center to throw it in one of the dumpsters. A couple of dudes drove near real slow like they wanted something. I got out of there pretty Swift.

I had a couple of cups I wanted to throw out so I pulled behind a shopping center to throw it in one of the dumpsters. A couple of dudes drove near real slow like they wanted something. I got out of there pretty Swift.
F11jjj4.jpg

"Throwing cups away" mm hmm...OP had a c-note in his palm and printed out instructions on how to convince a gay prostitute you're not a cop.

In Birmingham I heard they meet by the Cahaba River off hwy 280 in the Woods. @Tigercatch is this accurate? Are rest areas still common?

I thought it was strictly at rest area bathrooms and denny chimes?

In Birmingham I heard they meet by the Cahaba River off hwy 280 in the Woods. @Tigercatch is this accurate? Are rest areas still common?
Is that why there are cars there at odd hours. Makes sense I guess

OP that was Bill Gates trying to give you $50 billion for forwarding that chain email to 20 of your friends in 1997

Uzed to be a pretty good gay crowd dat hang out at DA BRUNOS parking lot on MUNTGUMERY HIGHWAY.
Wun nite in 1997, I wuz Juzt plannnin on gettin a GALLUN A BLUE BELL and a bucket of GOLDBOND!
HAYUL it took all da power I dun had not to get my DONG SUCKED AND AZZ EATIN on da way threw da parkin lot to my Mitsubishi Eclipse!!

Yes, everyone says this is what is going on... And now I have noticed a yellow cab sitting down there a lot lately. I pass it on my way to the gym every days. I always see cars but not people. Guess they all in the woods or river... They aren't rafting or on canoes.

Yes, everyone says this is what is going on... And now I have noticed a yellow cab sitting down there a lot lately. I pass it on my way to the gym every days. I always see cars but not people. Guess they all in the woods or river... They aren't rafting or on canoes.
Certainly not at 8:30 at night. Go figure.

Reactions: demeat
Men will do it anywhere. You guys are just jealous because with girls, you usually have to beg for it. And they hold the key and dangle it over you like you’re little dogs. Just saying. But no. I’m not living in the closet. So I don’t have sex in rest areas or other public places. However, I must say that some of you know an awful lot about where to find it. :)

Uzed to be a pretty good gay crowd dat hang out at DA BRUNOS parking lot on MUNTGUMERY HIGHWAY.
Wun nite in 1997, I wuz Juzt plannnin on gettin a GALLUN A BLUE BELL and a bucket of GOLDBOND!
HAYUL it took all da power I dun had not to get my DONG SUCKED AND AZZ EATIN on da way threw da parkin lot to my Mitsubishi Eclipse!!
That's just sad. I guess that's what happens when you're stuck in Montgomery. I realize a lot of gay people can't afford to move to Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, NY, LA, Chicago etc. But being gay in a small Southern town is a bad existence.

However, I must say that some of you know an awful lot about where to find it. :)

No doubt. OP was just making sure that if anyone saw him behind that shopping center, they know he was definitely not there for a gay hook up... and anyone looking for a gay hook up should not look for him behind that shopping center... because that is definitely not where he is... so no one look for him there... especially not for a gay hook up... and stuff.

Reactions: Tigercatch
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT