ADVERTISEMENT

Difference between Auburn and Georgia

ohsfan28

All-American
Aug 9, 2011
Georgia has lost at least 4 games in 5 of the previous 8 seasons prior to this year. They not only have had the same coach during all this time, but the coach is largely beloved by the majority of Georgia fans. Auburn has the same record in that regard and we are on our 3rd different coach during that time. Richt's last SEC championship was in 2005. Just one year after Tommy Tuberville won his last SEC championship at Auburn in 2004

Oh yeah, I am sure some Georgia fan will explain the difference by claiming they are morally superior despite the fact that their football and men's basketball program have both been on probation more recently than Auburn football, their basketball program has given 2nd chances to cheaters like Jim Harrick and thugs like Tony Cole, and their football program routinely finishes in the top 10 of the Fulmer Cup and allowed Odell Thurman back on the team after previously kicking him off

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Re: A thief at QB and you call the pot black, LMAO

Originally posted by MeatCleaverDawg:

what a guy.
I am starting to think you mutts are even dumber than bammers. You are idiotic enough to spew your moral superiority bs even as you celebrate the return of a kid who intentionally violated NCAA rules

The difference for Auburn and Georgia is 7-2 last 9 years.

It's been 10 years (2005) since Auburn won in Athens.

Re: The difference for Auburn and Georgia is 7-2 last 9 years.

Thanks for proving my point. Georgia is content with individual victories. I have never met a single Auburn fan who defines our season by the Georgia game. You might be our 2nd biggest rival, but that is the equivalent of a girl finishing 2nd in a beauty pageant that only has 1 hot contestant

Perhaps you should do some homework.......

Albarn

2002...9-4
2003...8-5
2004...13-0
2005...9-3
2006...11-2
2007...9-4
2008...5-7
2009...8-5
2010...14-0
2011...8-5
2012...3-9
2013...12-2

Not much to brag on, imo

smokin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 11/17 9:08 AM by Kennyg36

Re: A thief at QB and you call the pot black, LMAO

Originally posted by ohsfan28:
Originally posted by MeatCleaverDawg:

what a guy.
I am starting to think you mutts are even dumber than bammers. You are idiotic enough to spew your moral superiority bs even as you celebrate the return of a kid who intentionally violated NCAA rules
Would you rather celebrate a kid who violated NCAA rules, was suspended and returned with the NCAA's blessing?

Or the transfer of multiple players who should be in jail right now, were it not for the Loveliest Little Halfway House on the Plains? ($1 to GwinnettDawg)

Yet have more SEC championships during the years you listed than the mutts have since 1982, and the national championship we won in 2010 matches the number you have in your entire history in the associated press and coaches poll

Yet have more SEC championships during the years you listed than the mutts have since 1982, and the national championship we won in 2010 matches the number you have in your entire history in the associated press and coaches poll
Actually you forgot UGA's 1942 NC. Although not awarded by the AP, it would match up well with your 1957 half title, since both schools split with Ohio State those years.

facts n stuff

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

Actually you forgot UGA's 1942 NC. Although not awarded by the AP, it would match up well with your 1957 half title, since both schools split with Ohio State those years.
You are such a fricking moron. Neither the associated press poll nor the coaches poll awarded the national championship to Georgia in 1942

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

You are such a fricking moron. Neither the associated press poll nor the coaches poll awarded the national championship to Georgia in 1942
Yet several polls awarded them the title, and the school claims that title too. You could say it is a half title like your 1957 one if it will make you feel better. Like I said, both of you split with OSU those years.

Re: The difference for Auburn and Georgia is 7-2 last 9 years.

thats because auburn defines its season by the bama game! which by the way they also lost this year.

Oh yeah, I am sure some Georgia fan will explain the difference by claiming they are morally superior despite the fact that their football and men's basketball program have both been on probation more recently than Auburn football, their basketball program has given 2nd chances to cheaters like Jim Harrick and thugs like Tony Cole, and their football program routinely finishes in the top 10 of the Fulmer Cup and allowed Odell Thurman back on the team after previously kicking him off
Bruce Pearl, Nick Highsman, Trigga Tray

Exactly. Their two big years were with guys at QB...

...who were kicked out of UF and UGA. That's just a fact. Lots of mediocre to bad football played at Auburn outside those two seasons...those records speak for themselves and another 5 loss season this year.

I understand the butt hurt from losing 7 of 9 to UGA with one of the biggest fluke plays in college football history being the only thing that has kept it from being 8 of 9.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT