ADVERTISEMENT

Diego, Cowardly Toaster and a few others...

Jan 30, 2016
@Diego Delgado, @CowardlyToaster etc, you're invited to join a group of us on the SMU board. About half boogs, half bammers, with the occasional Dawg, Corndog and vile tossed in.

You guys are being invited to jazz the place up, your boog counterparts in particular there need work. Hoping you'll set a good example. Diego I think you'll fit in fine with the bammers.

https://smu.forums.rivals.com/forums/off-the-hilltop.8/

PS: If you say crazy stuff like say Bruce Pearl has aubarn on the rise, or claim that Nick Saban isn't the greatest coach in the history of sports, you'll get mocked there just like you would here. Fair warning.

@Diego Delgado, @CowardlyToaster etc, you're invited to join a group of us on the SMU board. About half boogs, half bammers, with the occasional Dawg, Corndog and vile tossed in.

You guys are being invited to jazz the place up, your boog counterparts in particular there need work. Hoping you'll set a good example. Diego I think you'll fit in fine with the bammers.

PS: If you say crazy stuff like say Bruce Pearl has aubarn on the rise, or claim that Nick Saban isn't the greatest coach in the history of sports, you'll get mocked there just like you would here. Fair warning.
Bobbi These 2 posters will fit in fine. Both are half bammer, half boogs.

Bobbi These 2 posters will fit in fine. Both are half bammer, half boogs.

@CowardlyToaster seems like he can make fun of himself and his team, while dishing out the same. IOW, he doesn't take himself or this stupid board too seriously.

I could hang out and have a drink with a barner like him. And when we did, we'd laugh at how no one Likes barners like you.

I didn't slip up. They are not Auburn fans.

Diego isn't, he's a Bammer. @CowardlyToaster is a better Auburn fan than you will ever be.

barners like you make this rivalry trash. You believe that the only good aubarn fan is one that slams Bama at every turn and blindly defends aubarn. Boogs like you hate Bama more than you love aubarn. You typically have zero actual association with the University, and have never set foot on campus other to attend a free A-Day type event. You've never actually spent a dime on the school.

You, @Sanctions Stand, @derek-tiger, @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA, @aw4au14 are the kind of clown 'fans' that make this rivalry the worst in the nation. That's why the SMU board is full of trash and why I wanted Cowardly and Diego to go there to show you losers how to have a fun board where fans can actually smack each other and not take it seriously.

Because that CAN happen. And it's not a sign of being a 'bad' barner if you don't live to trash Bama, it actually makes you a GOOD one cause you love Auburn more than you hate Bama.

You should try it sometime...

Reactions: Boisgreat
Diego isn't, he's a Bammer. @CowardlyToaster is a better Auburn fan than you will ever be.

barners like you make this rivalry trash. You believe that the only good aubarn fan is one that slams Bama at every turn and blindly defends aubarn. Boogs like you hate Bama more than you love aubarn. You typically have zero actual association with the University, and have never set foot on campus other to attend a free A-Day type event. You've never actually spent a dime on the school.

You, @Sanctions Stand, @derek-tiger, @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA, @aw4au14 are the kind of clown 'fans' that make this rivalry the worst in the nation. That's why the SMU board is full of trash and why I wanted Cowardly and Diego to go there to show you losers how to have a fun board where fans can actually smack each other and not take it seriously.

Because that CAN happen. And it's not a sign of being a 'bad' barner if you don't live to trash Bama, it actually makes you a GOOD one cause you love Auburn more than you hate Bama.

Ouch.

You are a liar. Any time you want to bet I didn't have Auburn scholarship tickets and Auburn seasons basketball tickets . I will bet up to a million dollars. You are one stupid moron. As far as hating Alabama football team, it didn't start out like that. IN 1961, 1964 and 1965, I was probably more excited about Bama NC's as some of your fans. In the 1970's you bammers won 9 straight and starting treating Auburn fans as second class because of a football game. Then in the 1980's a man named Pat Dye changed the game. We have won 18 to your 16 since then. You bammers can't handle it so this has come to a bitter rivalry. For you to call out Auburn fans is laughable. Of all the posters on that board only you and Gator are the clown fans you are talking about.

Last edited:
You are a liar. Any time you want to bet I didn't have Auburn scholarship tickets and Auburn seasons basketball tickets . I will bet up to a million dollars. You are one stupid moron. As far as hating Alabama football team, it didn't start out like that. IN 1961, 1964 and 1965, I was probably more excited about Bama NC's as some of your fans. In the 1970's you bammers won 9 straight and starting treating Auburn fans as second class because of a football game. Then in the 1980's a man named Pat Dye changed the game. We have won 18 to your 16 since then. You bammers can't handle it so this has come to a bitter rivalry. For you to call out Auburn fans is laughable. Of all the posters on that board only you and Gator are the clown fans you are talking about.
Breezy you are way too poor to bet anyone $10, much less a million. As a reminder $10 is the cost of a Rivals membership that you "refuse to pay" = too poor to afford.

Get real.

Breezy you are way too poor to bet anyone $10, much less a million. As a reminder $10 is the cost of a Rivals membership that you "refuse to pay" = too poor to afford.

Get real.
When this has anything to do with you billy, I will let you know. I have told you at least a hundred times I have more money than you do. Anytime you want to bet, let me know. All you have ever been on the rival board is a follower. You couldn't keep the Bama open board alive since I left. Go home little bammer.

When this has anything to do with you billy, I will let you know. I have told you at least a hundred times I have more money than you do. Anytime you want to bet, let me know. All you have ever been on the rival board is a follower. You couldn't keep the Bama open board alive since I left. Go home little bammer.
Listen up meth head. I'll go where I please.

What adult brags about "I have more money than you do" like we are in third grade? How hard did your parents drop you on your head when you were a baby?

boogs like you make this rivalry trash.

Why doesn't bammer get its own board? SMU really? Is that because SMU got the death penalty and Bammer was "staring down the barrel"?
Can you post bammer pictures there? Roooow damn thde Rooow!
c76bdbb2d59198a319503a37940ad8f3.jpg

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Why doesn't bammer get its own board? SMU really? Is that because SMU got the death penalty and Bammer was "staring down the barrel"?
Can you post bammer pictures there? Roooow damn thde Rooow!
c76bdbb2d59198a319503a37940ad8f3.jpg

Doesn't aubarn lead the SEC in Major Infractions with the NCAA?

We both know they do. Just like we both know why you don't want to talk about aubarn's upcoming football season.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Listen up meth head. I'll go where I please.

What adult brags about "I have more money than you do" like we are in third grade? How hard did your parents drop you on your head when you were a baby?
Do you ever read a thread without making a fool out of yourself. I was responding to Bobbi saying I didn,'t have anything to do with Auburn. You really hate me billy. I can't help it that you were easy to own when we were on the Bama open board. How do you get any work done when you are always on the Internet. You said your boss knows but I wonder if his boss knows?..

Doesn't aubarn lead the SEC in Major Infractions with the NCAA?

We both know they do. Just like we both know why you don't want to talk about aubarn's upcoming football season.
Idiot, it has been over 20 years since Auburn has been on probation. How many years have you bammers been on probation during this time frame??????

Come on Ghosty, you know you were yelling "ROW THDE" when this great bammer alumni was giving the man the business at the Krystal. Bammers know all about sexual diseases, sexual misconduct, sexual assault.

Of course we do, having to live in the same state with second class citizens will expose you to a lot of things that you'd rather not see...but it does explain our arrogance. How can you not be arrogant when your chief rival is this slop?

auburn-fans-arrested-june-6.jpg

d7e96f866047_sf_1.jpg

5664146_auburn--alabama-fansteachers-arrested_t41043ae6.gif
auburn-fans.jpg
15684971-mmmain.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
342B_sad_auburn_fan.jpg
51e37f41a9ec7.image.jpg
redneck_au_fan.jpg
Screen-shot-2012-11-16-at-8.48.35-AM.png
-443dcd7d9626da2b.JPG

Li'l billy doesn't make bets. He likes to pretend is a tough and rich bammer here on the AU message board. Pathetic!!!

Li'l billy doesn't make bets. He likes to pretend is a tough and rich bammer here on the AU message board. Pathetic!!!
Well I'm not posting here to impress people by saying I have more money than others because a sprawling estate of Lake Guntersville and take cruises and vacations to (wait for it, lol) Panama City Beach.

Also I wouldn't bet anything with Breezy since he has welched on bets with both myself and @SP105.

Seriously, clean up your own house.

Well I'm not posting here to impress people by saying I have more money than others because a sprawling estate of Lake Guntersville and take cruises and vacations to (wait for it, lol) Panama City Beach.

Also I wouldn't bet anything with Breezy since he has welched on bets with both myself and @SP105.

Sign bet billy.

You are poor. I can tell by how upset you get when someone calls you poor.

And you are too poor to know it's a 'sig' bet, not a sign bet.
Not to mention he welched on a sig bet with SP and I in 2012. HIs excuse was "I can't figure out how to post a sig."

That plus his daily struggle with basic English proves Breezy is one dumb SOB, and a poor one at that.

You do seem to like to call people "poor". Making fun of someone like that isn't cool. You nor I know their circumstances. Fortunately, I have been blessed and I'm thankful for it! I do tease you about being "trailer park", but only because I've seen what you say to others. So, if I've offended you with that remark...I truly do apologize!

Billy, If it bugs you ever time I go on a cruise , I'm sorry. When you call me poor or a hick like you and Poppi call all Auburn fans , I going to tell you what I am doing . I sorry I call you silly billy and a moron. By the way I never once said I had a sprawling estate on Guntersville lake.

You do seem to like to call people "poor". Making fun of someone like that isn't cool. You nor I know their circumstances. Fortunately, I have been blessed and I'm thankful for it! I do tease you about being "trailer park", but only because I've seen what you say to others. So, if I've offended you with that remark...I truly do apologize!

And you seem to delight in judging others for bad behavior, then engage in that same bad behavior, and try to validate your bad behavior by claiming it was in response to their bad behavior first.

Most children outgrow 'well he did it first!' excuses by 3rd grade. You need to stay in your own lane and run your own race.

Billy, If it bugs you ever time I go on a cruise , I'm sorry. When you call me poor or a hick like you and Poppi call all Auburn fans , I going to tell you what I am doing . I sorry I call you silly billy and a moron. By the way I never once said I had a sprawling estate on Guntersville lake.
Why would going on a cruise bug me? Cruises are for poor rednecks who like being lazy and getting fat on the buffet.

It wouldn't come up if your buddy breezy wasn't always putting on airs to keep up with people who are obviously several rungs above him on the socioeconomic ladder. Were he more humble we'd cut him some slack there, but since he likes behaving like a jacksss he's fair game.

PS. You can save your faux apologies for someone with thin skin like yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT