ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't read the board first. Ya'll see the segregated training materials targeting "whites people"

Let the segregationists on both sides out themselves. That's a difficult genie to put back in the bottle when common sense ultimately prevails.

If you want to make a list of truly racist people, then start with them.
No need to be outed, it’s been in our faces for years but no one bats an eye because they’re not white.

Ebony Magazine-not for whites
FUBU Clothing- not for whites
Black Entertainment Television-nuff said
BLM-?

No need to be outed, it’s been in our faces for years but no one bats an eye because they’re not white.

Ebony Magazine-not for whites
FUBU Clothing- not for whites
Black Entertainment Television-nuff said
BLM-?

This is a really weak argument. Celebrating your own culture is a long shot from advocating isolation from other cultures.

Lol, ok. So you believe whites would be just as welcomed to separate/celebrate their own culture without those companies doing the celebrating being labeled as racist segregationists?

White is no longer a culture. White is a skin color. Cultures that are majority white: Irish, German, Swedish, etc. Notice no one is calling for the end of St. Patrick's day?

Black is a skin color and a culture in this country. The culture is the result of being grouped together by nothing more than skin color for centuries.

It sounds like you're upset you don't live in a perfectly integrated society. That's a childish complaint. Perhaps you should direct your anger toward the dead men who insisted on leaving this awful mess for future generations.

MAHensL.png

Treating this chart like a minefield and making conservatives navigate around it in a 15 paragraph blog post is the official sport of young white liberals

White is no longer a culture. White is a skin color. Cultures that are majority white: Irish, German, Swedish, etc. Notice no one is calling for the end of St. Patrick's day?

Black is a skin color and a culture in this country. The culture is the result of being grouped together by nothing more than skin color for centuries.

It sounds like you're upset you don't live in a perfectly integrated society. That's a childish complaint. Perhaps you should direct your anger toward the dead men who insisted on leaving this awful mess for future generations.
200.gif

WRAAANGLUR JEENZ

I swear to god Torqued some of these whities think everything they do is white culture because there ain't no black people doin it with em

let's make a party swap app that matches redneck cookouts and black cookouts and it flips a coin to see who has to host

Good job of avoiding the question. Just because I don’t have the white guilt that you exude doesn’t allow you the authority to label me a racists as you just tried to. It’s the liberal go to these days I get it but you’re way off base. I just pointed out some things you aren’t comfortable justifying, that’s cool, but don’t get your panties in a bunch and start ignorantly labeling.

I swear to god Torqued some of these whities think everything they do is white culture because there ain't no black people doin it with em

let's make a party swap app that matches redneck cookouts and black cookouts and it flips a coin to see who has to host

you’re joking but that is the beginning of the end of racism

Good job of avoiding the question. Just because I don’t have the white guilt that you exude doesn’t allow you the authority to label me a racists as you just tried to, it’s the liberal go to these days I get it but you’re way off base. I just pointed out some things you aren’t comfortable justifying, that’s cool, but don’t get your panties in a bunch and start ignorantly labeling.

Tell me about what you'd like to celebrate in White History Month

Reactions: CowardlyToaster

Not yet, but some woke ass sports reporter is calling on ND to change their name away from the Fighting Irish. No link as I heard it on the radio. They said the guy's name but I'd never heard of him.

Reactions: 1959
Lol, ok. So you believe whites would be just as welcomed to separate/celebrate their own culture without those companies doing the celebrating being labeled as racist segregationists?

There is no such thing as "white culture" in the sense you mean, but we have Italian events, Irish events, Greek events, etc., and none are labeled as racist or segregationist.

Never said there should be one, separatism/segregation is 100% wrong. We are all just people, skin color should never be used as a selling point or reason to celebrate.

Black ain't just a skin color, it's a culture that was created in response to being separated by skin color for centuries. Saying you don't think there should be black culture is like saying you think the sky should be green - it's not realistic, and it ignores the constraints of reality.

Personally, I judge cultures by what they add to society and what they value. There are all kinds of cultures out there, with all kinds of values and contributions (and lack thereof.)

Not yet, but some woke ass sports reporter is calling on ND to change their name away from the Fighting Irish. No link as I heard it on the radio. They said the guy's name but I'd never heard of him.

I'd think it was making fun of drunk Irishmen wanting to fight, but you know they'd be the most upset if it was on the chopping block, so ?

Black ain't just a skin color, it's a culture that was created in response to being separated by skin color for centuries. Saying you don't think there should be black culture is like saying you think the sky should be green - it's not realistic, and it ignores the constraints of reality.

Personally, I judge cultures by what they add to society and what they value. There are all kinds of cultures out there, with all kinds of values and contributions (and lack thereof.)

Holy shit, you have completely gone off the rails. Look, I genuinely enjoy 90% of your posts but this is getting ridiculous with you putting words in my mouth. We’re not on the same page here, that’s fine, I’d still smoke a bowl and share my bourbon with you any day. I’m just going to enjoy the rest of my evening, hope you do as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT