ADVERTISEMENT

Did yall run off sanctions stand?

It's obvious that Bam posters are far more important to you than your adopted team and I think that's pathetic.
I don't live and breathe what a sporting team does. I loved my time at Auburn and have great memories and friends from those 4 years of my life, but never used my actual degree from there. I do enjoy college football, but I have many things in life that rate higher than this. I'm guessing that isn't the case for you, which explains your and li'l sidewalk billy's obsession with Auburn and the AU open message board. Row tahd!!!!!!

I don't live and breathe what a sporting team does. I loved my time at Auburn and have great memories and friends from those 4 years of my life, but never used my actual degree from there. I do enjoy college football, but I have many things in life that rate higher than this. I'm guessing that isn't the case for you, which explains your and li'l sidewalk billy's obsession with Auburn and the AU open message board. Row tahd!!!!!!

You just admitted in another thread that you would rather talk to Bama fans here than talk about auburn. That says it all.

Wait!!! @AUav8r caught in more holier than thou hypocrisy? Say it ain't so! Lol
You're just happy to have a new buddy to be your "friend" with Ghost. You never have anything useful or positive to say. Once again, you are a typical bammer sidewalk troll living on the AU message board providing laughable entertainment to the few Auburn fans on here.

You're just happy to have a new buddy to be your "friend" with Ghost. You never have anything useful or positive to say. Once again, you are a typical bammer sidewalk troll living on the AU message board providing laughable entertainment to the few Auburn fans on here.
New Buddy? Lol. I've been posting with Ghost since 2009. Pretty sad how desperate you've become lately.

ADVERTISEMENT