ADVERTISEMENT

Did yall run off sanctions stand?

his replacements are a step up from his drugs and incest obsession.

These guys at least have a modicum of wit and creativity. sidewalker sanctions just rotates through the same 10 images, half of which have zero association with Alabama.

But he definitely can't stand it when the bunkerites come here and steal his glory. Kinda funny and pathetic at the same time.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
I think one of the bunkerites must have beaten him up, he runs like a scalded dog every time they show up.
Sanctions likes pictures about Alabama, so maybe this will bring him back home.
91f1a228b94ab5b86e297ea75ec89790.jpg

Nice photoshop technology. Last time I saw that, I was riding a dinosaur.
Li'l Billy is a sidewalk bammer who is obsessed with Auburn. He lives on this board and now has a new troll buddy in Ghost. They are sad and pathetic, but fun to laugh at. Li'l Billy is here for attention...even if it's negative!!

Li'l Billy is a sidewalk bammer who is obsessed with Auburn. He lives on this board and now has a new troll buddy in Ghost. They are sad and pathetic, but fun to laugh at. Li'l Billy is here for attention...even if it's negative!!

Sounds like you and Billy should be fast friends then.

I see you climbed back up on your high horse today. How's the view up in the hypocrite seating?
Calling someone out is being a hypocrite in your little world? Why do y'all spend so much time on an Auburn message board? (Serious question)

So... Who did he troll before the bunker discovered this place?

I troll the hell out of @AUav8r because it is mildly entertaining and he loves the drama, which makes him an easy target. Alternatively, you'll find he's not big on honest football discussion.
You're a sidewalk fool. I'll respond any time to legitimate football discussion. I don't find your silly trolling to be "legitimate" discussion of anything though!! You've been in the trailer park too long and don't know how to have "legitimate" discussion. Talk over Natty Lite doesn't fall into this category, li'l Sidewalk!

You're a sidewalk fool. I'll respond any time to legitimate football discussion. I don't find your silly trolling to be "legitimate" discussion of anything though!! You've been in the trailer park too long and don't know how to have "legitimate" discussion. Talk over Natty Lite doesn't fall into this category, li'l Sidewalk!
I'm not at all shocked by your response. When a legit question or topic is posted by anyone, you'll ignore it for days. When someone like Ghost, Pops or myself drops by to yank your chain a little, we get a response within MINUTES. Someone else comes and asks something about Auburn football, maybe where to park or tailgate in gameday, and you are strangely silent. That tells me all I need to know about your history with the Auburn program, what motivates you on this board, and how much time you actually spent on Auburn's campus.

I'm not at all shocked by your response. When a legit question or topic is posted by anyone, you'll ignore it for days. When someone like Ghost, Pops or myself drops by to yank your chain a little, we get a response within MINUTES. Someone else comes and asks something about Auburn football, maybe where to park or tailgate in gameday, and you are strangely silent. That tells me all I need to know about your history with the Auburn program, what motivates you on this board, and how much time you actually spent on Auburn's campus.

Damn.

I haven't lived in Auburn since I graduated (you can't relate to this, li'l sidewalk), so I can't reasonably respond to questions about the Auburn campus and local parking/tailgating issues. Some of us served our country all over the world and live in a place other than an Alabama trailer park. Once again, I'm sure you can't relate! I live 1,500 miles away. You have probably never traveled that far away from Mama's trailer, have you?

I haven't lived in Auburn since I graduated (you can't relate to this, li'l sidewalk), so I can't reasonably respond to questions about the Auburn campus and local parking/tailgating issues. Some of us served our country all over the world and live in a place other than an Alabama trailer park. Once again, I'm sure you can't relate! I live 1,500 miles away. You have probably never traveled that far away from Mama's trailer, have you?
So that's your excuse for having zero interaction with any regular football discussion, but wetting your panties over replying to me, @Pops Masterson, @GhostOfMatchesMalone and @SP105?

Color me unconvinced as to your true motivation here.

So that's your excuse for having zero interaction with any regular football discussion, but wetting your panties over replying to me, @Pops Masterson, @GhostOfMatchesMalone and @SP105?

Color me unconvinced as to your true motivation here.
There is no real football conversation here. So, yes I enjoy laughing at you and your sidewalk ways. I didn't deny that. Why do you come here and camp out on an Auburn message board?

Yes, but as usual you didn't answer an easy and direct question!
I've answered that one before. It's an open forum and I'll post as I please. Why does it bother you so much? Maybe one of us will like someone's post and really get your panties in a wad.

I've answered that one before. It's an open forum and I'll post as I please. Why does it bother you so much? Maybe one of us will like someone's post and really get your panties in a wad.
So, why don't you answer it? Why do you come here and camp on an Auburn message board? You just feel the need to troll Auburn fans and seek attention from Bama fans? That's what it appears to be...

So, why don't you answer it? Why do you come here and camp on an Auburn message board? You just feel the need to troll Auburn fans and seek attention from Bama fans? That's what it appears to be...
I've already told you. I come here because it pleases me. You've shown with your own actions that foolishness gets attention and questions like "what advice can you give to someone who has never been to a game at auburn before" gets broadly ignored. In fact I typically provide better insight than you and Sicko do.

So what's your point again?

I've already told you. I come here because it pleases me. You've shown with your own actions that foolishness gets attention and questions like "what advice can you give to someone who has never been to a game at auburn before" gets broadly ignored. In fact I typically provide better insight than you and Sicko do.

It's becoming clear that the sidewalkers like aua8vr and sanctions don't want to discuss their team.

And after watching that vomit on Saturday, it's becoming clear why they do not.

Obsessed with Auburn? Got it!! I thought so! HA!!!

It's becoming clear that the sidewalkers like aua8vr and sanctions don't want to discuss their team.

And after watching that vomit on Saturday, it's becoming clear why they do not.
So, what does the term "sidewalk" mean to you? Maybe your redneck definition is different than the rest of the world. I'm an Auburn grad, but don't live anywhere near Alabama. I know some of you can't comprehend living so far from the family trailer park, but many of us have expanded our lives and moved on...I'm guessing that you can't relate!

So, what does the term "sidewalk" mean to you? Maybe your redneck definition is different than the rest of the world. I'm an Auburn grad, but don't live anywhere near Alabama. I know some of you can't comprehend living so far from the family trailer park, but many of us have expanded our lives and moved on...I'm guessing that you can't relate!

It's obvious that Bam posters are far more important to you than your adopted team and I think that's pathetic.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
ADVERTISEMENT