ADVERTISEMENT

Did Harry really claim that Muschamp was the best defensive mind in football?

Oct 1, 2012
Same Willie-boy that Kiffin torched for 670 yards last year?

LOL you clodhoppers will believe anything your Cult leader tells you hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Same Willie-boy that Kiffin torched for 670 yards last year?

LOL you clodhoppers will believe anything your Cult leader tells you hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Good Morning Inbred!

Bammer losses are like Pearl Harbor and 9/11. The HUNH is also killing football players everyday.

Roooow Damn Thde Roooow!

1523219_o.gif

Annnnnd just like that, sidewalk sanctions gets his ass handed to him in another thread LOL!

Hey Poppy! Nice to have you back you scum sucking douche bag. You are one stupid inbred bammer and amuse me to no end. Handing people their azzes? You are one of the dumbest hicks I have ever seen. You visit everyday with redneck chest poked out and BBQ stained wife beater, thumping on your chest like a cross between a silver back gorilla and a Georgia Championship Wrestler. One funny azz bammer! How do you do it Poppy? How does an ignorant inbred like yourself even get out of bed each morning? Keep them coming Poppy! I'm going to cancel the comedy channel and send you the money Poppy! Rooow damn Thde!

9956315-large.jpg

Hey Poppy! Nice to have you back you scum sucking douche bag. You are one stupid inbred bammer and amuse me to no end. Handing people their azzes? You are one of the dumbest hicks I have ever seen. You visit everyday with redneck chest poked out and BBQ stained wife beater, thumping on your chest like a cross between a silver back gorilla and a Georgia Championship Wrestler. One funny azz bammer! How do you do it Poppy? How does an ignorant inbred like yourself even get out of bed each morning? Keep them coming Poppy! I'm going to cancel the comedy channel and send you the money Poppy! Rooow damn Thde!

9956315-large.jpg

Lol! You are madder than blue blazes right now!

Oh, and today was a casual day for me, so the "wife beater" I wore today happened to be a charcoal grey Zegna suit, royal blue Peter Millar shirt, and a pair of sharp Charles Tyrwhitt shoes.

In case you were wondering, the shoes alone probably cost more than your trailer rent.

Lol! You are madder than blue blazes right now!

Oh, and today was a casual day for me, so the "wife beater" I wore today happened to be a charcoal grey Zegna suit, royal blue Peter Millar shirt, and a pair of sharp Charles Tyrwhitt shoes.

In case you were wondering, the shoes alone probably cost more than your trailer rent.

You know that's just going to set him off.

BTW did you get the shoes locally? I've tried ordering online but it's a damn hassle to send back pairs till I get a good fit.

You know that's just going to set him off.

BTW did you get the shoes locally? I've tried ordering online but it's a damn hassle to send back pairs till I get a good fit.

Unfortunately they only sell from their stores (New York, DC, and one other in the U.S.) His ties are top notch too. They are very good about returns if you are displeased with the product, but as you said, it is a damn hassle especially if you are trying to get the shoes on short notice for a specific occasion.

If you want a good quality shoe, try Martin Dingman. Same range price-wise, maybe a tad less. Extremely comfortable. Free shipping on all products.

Unfortunately they only sell from their stores (New York, DC, and one other in the U.S.) His ties are top notch too. They are very good about returns if you are displeased with the product, but as you said, it is a damn hassle especially if you are trying to get the shoes on short notice for a specific occasion.

If you want a good quality shoe, try Martin Dingman. Same range price-wise, maybe a tad less. Extremely comfortable. Free shipping on all products.
Good suggestion. I just checked their website. Need a new pair of dress shoes, will give them a try.

Reactions: Pops Masterson

This is exactly what happened to me last year, wanted a nice pair for special event, ordered a pair of Carlos Santos from online, shoes were gorgeous but fit was horrible through multiple pairs. Have started doing shopping during trips, will check out Charles Tyrwhitt the next time I am in those cities, thanks.

Reactions: Pops Masterson

Would any of you good bammers have any grey poupon?

You mouth breathers are funny!

When I buy my Martin Dingmans, I don't need free shipping.

Rooow Damn Thde Row!
thisguy.0.gif

Would any of you good bammers have any grey poupon?

You mouth breathers are funny!

When I buy my Martin Dingmans, I don't need free shipping.

Rooow Damn Thde Row!
thisguy.0.gif
Sanctions, I hate to tell you this but "Martin Dingman" isn't a pimp or some kind of high end malt liquor enjoyed in the elite trailer parks in your area.

Here's some of the exotic defensive coverages that Muschamp will bring to aubarn that so impressed Harry Potter!

Amari-Cooper-TD.jpeg

B-ldbawXEAA9eyd.jpg:large

B4tJhb7CMAAz_Y0.jpg

BOOM!
We could all pick out specific plays from different games to further our argument like the way you guys were picked apart by Ohio State but we shant.

I'm glad Muschamp came back to the Plains and it will be fun to see how well you guys fare with so few returning starters. Remember 2012 when we lost so many and the Crimson Horde ran their mouths after the blowout in the Iron Bowl and promoting the the idea we lost because your team was so much better when in fact it had a great deal to do with us losing all but a few starters. See what I'm doing here? I'm precluding you bammers from using that excuse as the season progresses and when you start to lose using the "well we lost so many starters".

He may not be the greatest in football but he's going to make a mark and hopefully it will be against your decimated O line.

We could all pick out specific plays from different games to further our argument like the way you guys were picked apart by Ohio State but we shant.

I'm glad Muschamp came back to the Plains and it will be fun to see how well you guys fare with so few returning starters. Remember 2012 when we lost so many and the Crimson Horde ran their mouths after the blowout in the Iron Bowl and promoting the the idea we lost because your team was so much better when in fact it had a great deal to do with us losing all but a few starters. See what I'm doing here? I'm precluding you bammers from using that excuse as the season progresses and when you start to lose using the "well we lost so many starters".

He may not be the greatest in football but he's going to make a mark and hopefully it will be against your decimated O line.

LOL! We will run and pass again at will (pun intended) just like we did last year when he had a team that was exponentially more talented than the fighting Jake Hollands.

ADVERTISEMENT