ADVERTISEMENT

Did Dell ever apologize to his teammates and fans for this?

Jan 30, 2016
If this is what a 'real aubarn man' looks like then I think he needs a testosterone shot...

Funny, he doesn't look like Superman now....LMAO!

Newton NFL MVP
AP_463210058947.png

Ginger McElboy, booger eating moron, "retired" from the NFL, "better" than Newton, makin' coffee at the SEC Network

pickyournose.jpg

sanctions sidewalker, how much did you cry when you saw that your hero was really a chickenshit? Guess Greg McElroy was right, Dell just doesn't have what it takes to make it in the NFL:

fraidycam.0.gif

dude you on a bender... slow down an give us all a BIG OLE...
rooooow damn thde rooooow!

bamafairy.jpg

sidewalker sanctions why won't you open up about how Dell broke your heart? You always deflect to the pics of fellow sidewalkers when I touch on a sore topic.

Do you think Dell will ever play again? Hearing a lot of his teammates want him off the team. Can you blame them?

A bammer is looking for an apology? That is a good one. Statistics show that inbred, moronic, mouth breathing bammers do stupid s$%^ every 3.6 minutes and none ever apologize.

Rooow damn thde rooooow!
dustin-dewayne-burgess.jpg
screen-shot-2014-12-29-at-1-22-52-pm.jpg
sec-mugshots-2012-1.jpg
screen-shot-2014-12-29-at-1-25-15-pm.jpg
cant-believe-he-was-picked-up-on-that-charge.jpg
screen-shot-2014-12-29-at-1-22-07-pm.jpg

A bammer is looking for an apology? That is a good one. Statistics show that inbred, moronic, mouth breathing bammers do stupid s$%^ every 3.6 minutes and none ever apologize.

Rooow damn thde rooooow!
dustin-dewayne-burgess.jpg
screen-shot-2014-12-29-at-1-22-52-pm.jpg
sec-mugshots-2012-1.jpg
screen-shot-2014-12-29-at-1-25-15-pm.jpg
cant-believe-he-was-picked-up-on-that-charge.jpg
screen-shot-2014-12-29-at-1-22-07-pm.jpg

I'll apologize on behalf of ITT Tech for your horrible photoshop skills, you should ask for a refund.

Now answer the question: When is Dell going to apologize for being a chickenshit that cost his team the Super Bowl?

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Dude do you think anybody cares? Do you see any give a damn in my eye?
Human_eye_with_blood_vessels.jpg

Rivera and team support Cam.. You bammers love to dream s%^& up like the bag man, boogy man and the ghost of da bear... Hahahahahahahahaha
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...r-bowl-press-conference-mvp-millennial-032316

Rooow damn thde rooowwwww!

56908afbaf821.image.jpg

You must care, that's why you are avoiding the question and posting the same pics over and over.

Your greatest hero shit the bed and proved he's a loser. Not sure why you can't just admit that, but then again I'm not sure why Dell couldn't just dive on the ball and do what was best for his team.

Guess he's a coward just like you are.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT