ADVERTISEMENT

Deputy in Selma stabbed from behind--

Kell63

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2009
just saw a video of a young white deputy sheriff in Selma--stopped at a gas station to get a snack and a black guy slipped up behind him and took a box cutter and stabbed him in the neck twice from behind

I am sure the liberal ass AL.com will not cover this--doesn't fit their agenda

just saw a video of a young white deputy sheriff in Selma--stopped at a gas station to get a snack and a black guy slipped up behind him and took a box cutter and stabbed him in the neck twice from behind

Lank?

Three black law enforcement officers (one 74 years old and retired) have been killed during the "mostly peaceful" protests (thanks, CNN). 2 of the 3 were told to kneel down and were the shot and killed in the back of the head, execution style...including the 74 year old retired cop. Two different cities, 2 different nights. Seems strange, doesn't it?

Anyway...it's clear these black lives didn't matter.

Three black law enforcement officers (one 74 years old and retired) have been killed during the "mostly peaceful" protests (thanks, CNN). 2 of the 3 were told to kneel down and were the shot and killed in the back of the head, execution style...including the 74 year old retired cop. Two different cities, 2 different nights. Seems strange, doesn't it?

Link?

Reactions: sctiger01

Do you have a link for the cops being killed? Can't seem to find it.

Reactions: sctiger01

Link supporting the execution style killings?

Also, how many protestors have the police killed? How do you know that whoever killed those officers weren't acting in self-defense?

What does this have to do with liberal or conservative? This is attempted murder.

Care to point out what I said that offended you?

Murder is awful. Not supporting that or any violence whatsoever. I'm just asking questions.

so the police have just gone completely rogue and the cops that were murdered were done in self defense? Get out of here with that insanity!

so the police have just gone completely rogue and the cops that were murdered were done in self defense? Get out of here with that insanity!
I didn't say that. I asked how do we know that the cops didn't act outside the scope of their official duties -- as we've seen in countless videos -- that provoked someone to fight back.

How do you know that?

White policeman killed in cold blood by two black suspects at a Moody motel. Plenty of local news about that incident.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT