ADVERTISEMENT

Denmark killing it and says no restrictions..

Stumpfan

QUALITY AND QUANTITY
Gold Member
Feb 14, 2003
I hope we can get this place by spring or summer.

Based off Denmark the vaccine works, I bet when they lift the restrictions they limit who comes into their country. I know I would

No idea but you can see the difference in deaths here.

If you have no idea, you can't automatically leap to your bias confirmed conclusion, can you? If all variables were the same, and they did just as well before the vaccines, you could be assuming incorrectly that the vaccine made the difference, when in reality, it was other factors/variables, right?

Based off Denmark the vaccine works, I bet when they lift the restrictions they limit who comes into their country. I know I would

I believe that we all agree that the vaccines help reduce death and severe illness, but we have to look at the results from ALL other countries. Are the new vaccines "working" the same in all other countries? There are TONS of additional variables at play, and unless you understand them and see consistent results around the world, you could be drawing an incorrect conclusion.

We have to put in the work, to be thorough or we could end up getting Mark Twain'ed by the stats. Real science requires more than just a surface level assumption, and especially when other countries around the world, don't show the same trends as a single country like Denmark.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_hwe9tj90m1h0f
If you have no idea, you can't automatically leap to your bias confirmed conclusion, can you? If all variables were the same, and they did just as well before the vaccines, you could be assuming incorrectly that the vaccine made the difference, when in reality, it was other factors/variables, right?

Look at the graph. I assumed you were talking compared to other countries. Yes, they are doing way better post vaccine, nut job.

Look at the graph. I assumed you were talking compared to other countries. Yes, they are doing way better post vaccine, nut job.

This is one of the reasons you adopt so much faulty data, and go stomping for so many faulty conclusions. It's why you are likely the MOST refuted, and proven-to-be-wrong poster on the board. Folks try to tip you off so that you can draw better conclusions, but you still don't get it.

Reactions: AUJMac
This is one of the reasons you adopt so much faulty data, and go stomping for so many faulty conclusions. It's why you are likely the MOST refuted, and proven-to-be-wrong poster on the board. Folks try to tip you off so that you can draw better conclusions, but you still don't get it.

Psycho, Denmark is killing it due to the vaccines. Learn it. Accept it. Live it.

I do know how to shut you up quickly. Go find a single post where I am telling anyone to NOT get the vaccine, (ahhhh, finally a little peace and quiet).

It’s a miracle vaccine. Just admit that and move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT