ADVERTISEMENT

Delete (MODS)

Shooter1274

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2010
Muscle Shoals, AL
I've never posted anything like this here before, but here we go:

I'm actively searching for a new position. I've been in a Management or Jr. Partnership role for the last 12 years. The role I am currently in a completely new field (Auto) and I helped the launch of a startup e-commerce platform for a group of investors. Started with me and 2 programmers in the trenches. They had been working on it since Nov. 2021, I cam on in April and by July we were live.

2 years in and the partners are still not providing the resources needed to scale and I'm basically a 1 man show with daily operations. I love to work hard but with no end in sight on hiring new staff or bringing in outside investors I am getting to a "burnt" point.

Previous role was as a Jr. Partner in a sales company and did just about anything you can think of on operations. Went from 1 office to 15 in said position. Unfortunately we were 9 hours from home with a newborn and I was working 80-90 hours a week so we moved back to Alabama to be closer to family. If anyone has or knows of a role in a company for a high-performance leadership position please message me. Family can't move again (in the Shoals) but I am willing to travel/work hybrud if the opportunity is the right one.

TIA

Reactions: alphatiger08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News