ADVERTISEMENT

Deer diarrhea

• Thread starter anon_xdkqbpnrbtnct
  • Start date
DetailedGlisteningArmyant-size_restricted.gif

Like people here care about what Fauci says.

I think Fauci genuinely cares and is doing the best he can. However, there are a lot more people in positions as "experts" on this disease that feel more like the person in my first post. Which is why we are at this stage where people are either in "believe all experts" or "hate all experts" mode.

Reactions: GONIG BUCK
The "experts" have been less than accurate and again who knows WTH is going to happen months from now.

Reactions: Gusmus
The risk of killing black lives at a black lives matter protest is worth it if you’re fighting racism even though black lives are more at risk due to the virus. Gotcha.

Yeah lots of irony there.

This stuff is never going to go away. So, until there is a proven vaccination, it gets down to sooner or later everybody has to get it and get over it or die from it. The longer we drag it out the longer it will take.I am speaking of the virus not the protests

Reactions: Jim in Scranton

I won’t be surprised to learn that covid has been around and prevalent for much longer than we’ve known, and that we’ve Now neared herd immunity. It would be a great thing. Part of me wants to go pay for an antibodies test for myself, just out of curiosity.

Hopefully it doesn’t mutate every year like the flu. Looks like it won’t. But if it did...well, that would suck.

I won’t be surprised to learn that covid has been around and prevalent for much longer than we’ve known, and that we’ve Now neared herd immunity. It would be a great thing. Part of me wants to go pay for an antibodies test for myself, just out of curiosity.

Hopefully it doesn’t mutate every year like the flu. Looks like it won’t. But if it did...well, that would suck.
You won’t be getting any likes from me until you accept my skins vs skins basketball challenge

I think Fauci genuinely cares and is doing the best he can. However, there are a lot more people in positions as "experts" on this disease that feel more like the person in my first post. Which is why we are at this stage where people are either in "believe all experts" or "hate all experts" mode.

Fauci goes which ever way the wind blows to cover his ass.

Reactions: ALPHADOO

We're nowhere near herd immunity. Hopefully the most virulent strains have kilt themselves by jihading their hosts while the more chill strains have been floating around annoying people and multiplying peacefully like festival wookies.

Reactions: DM8 and MattAU05
Good for him as he is at least consistent. Other health experts are showing huge hypocrisy by excusing some protests over others. COVID does not care if you are BLM or KKK or PTO. If large gatherings are really dangerous then the reason for the gathering is irrelevant. It is as if some grownups have lost all logic and reason.

Nowhere close to immunity. I know at least 20 people that took that test swearing they had it. Two of them had it. They were in NY and another hard hit city in the NE.

Reactions: DM8
I’m good with that too.

And eventually when the festival wookie gives someone with a heart condition too much MDMA and kills him, the festival wookie is like "I just like to hang out and chill, I never meant for this to happen!" Just like the flu when it kills someone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT