ADVERTISEMENT

Covid rules that @stump doesn’t have to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need @midnighttulips Take here
tenor.gif

Where is the best place to t are my new Denali for the ceramic treatment. North Birmingham area
Chase Tubbs at Insane Paint and Detail in Pelham. There’s really no one else in this area of the state that compares to what he does. Matter of fact, he’s got a great reputation that extends all over the state.

Reactions: CJ3131
Chase Tubbs at Insane Paint and Detail in Pelham. There’s really no one else in this area of the state that compares to what he does. Matter of fact, he’s got a great reputation that extends all over the state.
Thank you sir. Youre a gentleman and a scholar, and I owe you a nice bourbon

Reactions: Knotted Shorts
I'll own my ban, but you should really think about suck starting a shotgun
This is embarrassing on so many levels. You proved you are trash and stump owns you in one sentence. That's tough to do.

It has been stated by jay and most on here they do not want politics on the bunker. I’m doing my part. Stop being part of the problem and be part of the solution.
It’s also been stated by Jay and most on here that you have the widest and most gaping pu$$y anyone could ever imagine. Almost as if Barry hibernated in there for a couple winters.

Reactions: NashTiger in WilCo
It’s also been stated by Jay and most on here that you have the widest and most gaping pu$$y anyone could ever imagine. Almost as if Barry hibernated in there for a couple winters.

You seem upset. You mad, bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT