ADVERTISEMENT

Covid positive protocol

I don’t know that many people think he’s particularly smart, he will tell you himself that he’s just a comedian and cage fight commentator. But he’s def not a dummy. People like him because he’s a good listener and converser, which is why some of the most brilliant minds on the planet love coming on his show. He doesn’t take himself seriously, he’s funny, he’s fun to listen to. Most people I know that can’t stand him, do think take themselves too seriously and want people to believe they’re much smarter than they really are, which IMO is why they hate Rogan, because he’s comfortable in his own skin.

Many. The funniest one where he looked ridiculous was sam Harris and Dan Harris on meditation. His recent one on vaccines that I mentioned above was silly as well. Only young and impressionable people actually thinks he’s a smart guy.

You think the infusion works right away? Didn’t your dr say ivermectin needed to be done earlier? You do understand that people do recover in the hospital with zero ivermectin, right?
You can have your opinion and I will have mine. I told you what I credit for improving my condition and my dad's. I also said take the infusion In the first 5 days as well as ivermectin for a reason that's what my doctor recommended. The problem was I didn't get the infusion till day 7 and Ivermectin till day 9. Which is not ideal. I have had many nurses that give the infusion tell me they fell like the infusion is ineffective after the first 5-6 days.

I don’t know that many people think he’s particularly smart, he will tell you himself that he’s just a comedian and cage fight commentator. But he’s def not a dummy. People like him because he’s a good listener and converser, which is why some of the most brilliant minds on the planet love coming on his show. He doesn’t take himself seriously, he’s funny, he’s fun to listen to. Most people I know that can’t stand him, do think take themselves too seriously and want people to believe they’re much smarter than they really are, which IMO is why they hate Rogan, because he’s comfortable in his own skin.

I don’t hate Rogan. I loved him in fear factor and as the ufc announcer. It’s just funny when he gets outside of his lane. Him questioning Dr Rhonda Patrick was ridiculous on the vaccine. I think he actually thinks he knows what’s what on Covid, vaccines, etc and he clearly doesn’t.

You can have your opinion and I will have mine. I told you what I credit for improving my condition and my dad's. I also said take the infusion In the first 5 days as well as ivermectin for a reason that's what my doctor recommended. The problem was I didn't get the infusion till day 7 and Ivermectin till day 9. Which is not ideal. I have had many nurses that give the infusion tell me they fell like the infusion is ineffective after the first 5-6 days.

And the Dr said ivermectin wasn’t as effective after 5 days. People believe what they want to believe.

Listen. You, I and others have to remember that we are LITERALLY arguing with a Stump. He is as biased and partial as it gets, and he ONLY cares about promoting the new mRNA vaccines. He'll lie, spin, equivocate and deflect to hold his position even after he's clearly proven wrong.

If you noticed, he and several other VAXX-Drones rushed to point out that you can't say for a fact that it was the Ivermectin. Yet each of them have come with individual, anecdotal accounts that support their chosen narrative, and stated things that they couldn't definitively say was the exact cause for someone with COVID improving.

They are not objective at all, and will continue to take this approach to any solution that is not one of the new vaccines. People out there who want to know and consider all tools that may help them to survive COVID, will appreciate the info, (and that includes both vaccinated, and unvaccinated people).

I don’t hate Rogan. I loved him in fear factor and as the ufc announcer. It’s just funny when he gets outside of his lane. Him questioning Dr Rhonda Patrick was ridiculous on the vaccine. I think he actually thinks he knows what’s what on Covid, vaccines, etc and he clearly doesn’t.
Oh that is sooooooo dripping with irony........LMAO.

Oh that is sooooooo dripping with irony........LMAO.

I know more than 95% of people about it because I’ve read more than 95% of people about it. I doubt Rogan has read more than 20 pages on it. He talks to people though. Lol

I know more than 95% of people about it because I’ve read more than 95% of people about it. I doubt Rogan has read more than 20 pages on it. He talks to people though. Lol

You flit about here and there, changing with every wind. You erroneously state so many things definitively as if they are fact, based on the latest Tweet or propaganda article that is posing as science. Then, you argue to the hilt, disrupting good conversation, calling names and turning them into Stomp-fields.

Then, 3-6 months later, when you're proven to be DEAD WRONG by those who were telling you, you were likely wrong well before it was proven, you simply deflect and change what you're saying. Frequently lying, and saying that you held the new position all along.

We've all seen multiple examples of this now, and you don't even have the integrity to come back and admit you were wrong. You just say, "That was the science at the time", and then go on to the next lie/piece of propaganda and start your routine again. There is definitely a reason that you have been the consensus worst poster on multiple boards, and why you've been perma-banned from several boards.

You flit about here and there, changing with every wind. You erroneously state so many things definitively as if they are fact, based on the latest Tweet or propaganda article that is posing as science. Then, you argue to the hilt, disrupting good conversation, calling names and turning them into Stomp-fields.

Then, 3-6 months later, when you're proven to be DEAD WRONG by those who were telling you, you were likely wrong well before it was proven, you simply deflect and change what you're saying. Frequently lying, and saying that you held the new position all along.

We've all seen multiple examples of this now, and you don't even have the integrity to come back and admit you were wrong. You just say, "That was the science at the time", and then go on to the next lie/piece of propaganda and start your routine again. There is definitely a reason that you have been the consensus worst poster on multiple boards, and why you've been perma-banned from several boards.

No, psycho. And I have been banned from exactly one board due to rustling Trumptards into oblivion. You compared mandates to rape. You’re one sick guy.

LOL the irony continues. Don’t hurt yourself slapping your back so hard.

Maybe your reading comprehension is worse than 95% of the people on this board 🤔.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AUJMac
It’s not really bragging as people in here are very ignorant on Covid overall.
I will tell you what I would be glad to meet you in person so you could show me just how smart you are stump. We can work it out face to face a lot faster than on a msg board don't you agree.

I will tell you what I would be glad to meet you in person so you could show me just how smart you are stump. We can work it out face to face a lot faster than on a msg board don't you agree.

Lol.

I'm just messing with u stump a few years ago I would have ripped your head off without a 2nd thought. I have mellowed out in my old age.

Mellowed out so much that you challenge posters to fights. Lol

Mellowed out so much that you challenge posters to fights. Lol
Again that reading comprehension is hard for u I see. I literally just said I was messing with you. I mean I would fight you anytime anywhere. But I'm not gonna pursue it and beat you to a pulp because u called me a moron on a msg board like I would have when I was 25. Now if I ever see you I will give you one chance to apologize before I knock your teeth out. See mellow!

• Haha
Reactions: AUJMac
Do you recommend the vaccine for those that are naturally immune?
I do, the data for it is it increases your antibodies 100 fold, so the thought is you should be better protected. No rush though, natural immunity is pretty dang good.

IF natural immunity is really better than vaccine immunity, (as some studies are showing), then help me understand WHY we'd give doses to the naturally immune at all? If it's because their antibodies would be "100 fold" better, then shouldn't we do something to boost regular vaccinated people's antibodies 100 fold too.

Furthermore, we are planning on using 3rd doses, and giving doses to the naturally immune when they may already have MORE overall immunity, than those who are vaccinated when we could be giving those doses as the 1st shot for so many in poorer countries around the world.

IMHO, 100 fold, shouldn't be the goal, and the only thing that would seem to make sense is if the vaccination on top of natural immunity, is being recommended for some other reason.

IF natural immunity is really better than vaccine immunity, (as some studies are showing), then help me understand WHY we'd give doses to the naturally immune at all? If it's because their antibodies would be "100 fold" better, then shouldn't we do something to boost regular vaccinated people's antibodies 100 fold too.

Furthermore, we are planning on using 3rd doses, and giving doses to the naturally immune when they may already have MORE overall immunity, than those who are vaccinated when we could be giving those doses as the 1st shot for so many in poorer countries around the world.

IMHO, 100 fold, shouldn't be the goal, and the only thing that would seem to make sense is if the vaccination on top of natural immunity, is being recommended for some other reason.

There you go. There you go.

I'm no expert on this but from my understanding it makes your antibodies increase in number and last longer.

I'm no expert on this but from my understanding it makes your antibodies increase in number and last longer.
My point is, if natural really is more robust, better, and potentially even longer lasting than the vaccine alone, then why in the world would we waste a valuable vaccine dose, boosting someone who is already better than the millions with the vaccine alone???

IF the primary/only goal is to to reach herd immunity ASAP, why waste doses on those who already have better protection??? It's just not logical and doesn't quite pass the sniff test. There are SO many signs and signals out there that point more to the fact that they want everyone to take the new mRNA vaccine for some reason, and that's why those with natural immunity are included too, (seemingly, unnecessarily). Just be honest and tell us what it is.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT