ADVERTISEMENT

COVID epicenter is progressing.

It’s not hard to be right compared to so many on here who either don’t try to educate themselves on subjects before discussing them or only goes to one source.

thanks for proving my post correct. you literally patted yourself on the back in response.

Plenty but they have to work for a living and have families so we try to keep the group text threads only about sports and families. No politics allowed except on one group. Lol

you average 25 posts per day (160k posts in 17 years, dont worry i did the math, that number wasnt pulled out of my ass).

you need to get out more.

You’re as dumb as a rock. Lol at rice maturing. Dude got destroyed yesterday.
3ji49s.jpg

while also saying you are right and in turn patting yourself on the back. its the example of a narcissist.

have you been wrong yet?

I’m sure I have but compared to this board? Very little. That’s a criticism more than bragging.

I’m sure I have but compared to this board? Very little. That’s a criticism more than bragging.

saying your right not matter how you say it isnt criticism.

also thats about how i expected you to answer the have you ever been wrong question. not a no and not a yes.

i hope you find some kind of happiness over the next couple of months, something that you can find a positive in. cause i dont think i have ever seen you be positive about anything except what you think about yourself.

saying your right not matter how you say it isnt criticism.

also thats about how i expected you to answer the have you ever been wrong question. not a no and not a yes.

i hope you find some kind of happiness over the next couple of months, something that you can find a positive in. cause i dont think i have ever seen you be positive about anything except what you think about yourself.

That post is a mess. English, please.

Uhhhhh, I haven’t said anything political itt or any thread in months. Derp.

didnt say you did. I asked if anything you’re involved in gets an auto political tag now. Read first.

didnt say you did. I asked if anything you’re involved in gets an auto political tag now. Read first.

Not unless somebody gets political. If I see a political post, I report that post. We all should. Keep the bunker free of politics.

ADVERTISEMENT