ADVERTISEMENT

COVID epicenter is progressing.

Epicenter? Did this happen in the US?

spectracide-weed-killer-hg-66420-6-64_1000.jpg

The truth is you suck as a poster. You've been through two lengthy screening processes where your peers chose you as the worst.

The verdict is in. You're a shitty poster. Refuse to believe it if you want, Mr. Truth.

Lol. I have never been nominated before this year (when politics was allowed). Rice is the two time champ. I WON this year because like you, the bunker can’t handle the truth! Lol

Lol. I have never been nominated before this year (when politics was allowed). Rice is the two time champ. I WON this year because like you, the bunker can’t handle the truth! Lol
Rice has matured as a poster. He is actually enjoyable by some. You, however, are despised by all. We don't think your cool, or witty, or smart, nor capable of intelligent thought. Just because we respond to you, doesn't mean we are your friend. You are literally the skid mark left by a scooting mutt with worms topped with vohmet and stomach bile, regurgitated from a buzzard that has eaten the rotten asshole out of a rabid dead skunk infested with mange.

It's all cool though, continue soaking up all this negative energy. You have absolutely earned it and the shithead poster of the year award. FYI, winning the fvcktard of the year award has nothing to do with you spitting lyrical truths, and everything to do with you being an abortion gone bad. It's ironic that the boy who swears he only speaks the truth, is lying to himself.

Rice has matured as a poster. He is actually enjoyable by some. You, however, are despised by all. We don't think your cool, or witty, or smart, nor capable of intelligent thought. Just because we respond to you, doesn't mean we are your friend. You are literally the skid mark left by a scooting mutt with worms topped with vohmet and stomach bile, regurgitated from a buzzard that has eaten the rotten asshole out of a rabid dead skunk infested with mange.

It's all cool though, continue soaking up all this negative energy. You have absolutely earned it and the shithead poster of the year award. FYI, winning the fvcktard of the year award has nothing to do with you spitting lyrical truths, and everything to do with you being an abortion gone bad. It's ironic that the boy who swears he only speaks the truth, is lying to himself.
Appreciate that, I still suck as a poster and get way too involved in silly arguments that end up going no where, but I like to think I bring "something' to the board other that massive amounts of COVID shitposting.

Appreciate that, I still suck as a poster and get way too involved in silly arguments that end up going no where, but I like to think I bring "something' to the board other that massive amounts of COVID shitposting.

get a room you guys!

also @Stumpfan, if you have to tell people you are smart and always right then your probably arent.

Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding.

sounds pretty much like you^^^^

arrogant CHECK
lack of empathy CHECK
excessive need for admiration CHECK (usually done by you to you)
cocky and patronizing CHECK CHECK

You’re as dumb as a rock. Lol at rice maturing. Dude got destroyed yesterday.

get a room you guys!

also @Stumpfan, if you have to tell people you are smart and always right then your probably arent.

Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding.

sounds pretty much like you^^^^

arrogant CHECK
lack of empathy CHECK
excessive need for admiration CHECK (usually done by you to you)
cocky and patronizing CHECK CHECK

It’s not hard to be right compared to so many on here who either don’t try to educate themselves on subjects before discussing them or only goes to one source.

The truth is you suck as a poster. You've been through two lengthy screening processes where your peers chose you as the worst.

The verdict is in. You're a shitty poster. Refuse to believe it if you want, Mr. Truth.

I'm telling you guys... if you want to make stump suffer, just put him on IGNORE.

He'll lose his mind if he cannot get the replies he craves. Double that if he knows you cannot even see his shitposts.

ADVERTISEMENT