ADVERTISEMENT

COVID dying out?

Dude, I’ve never once talked about this drug. Not one fvcking time. You told a Bunker member that the drug wasn’t safe for her.

We both know why you’re so invested in the miracle drug. Lol. Game changer! And no, I never told anybody it wasn’t safe. I said what the findings have been which is it is ineffective.

We both know why you’re so invested in the miracle drug. Lol. Game changer! And no, I never told anybody it wasn’t safe. I said what the findings have been which is it is ineffective.
Quote one thing I’ve said about this drug. One thing you delusional nutjob.

Quote one thing I’ve said about this drug. One thing you delusional nutjob.

Lol. I’m not going to search thru posts, haircut bro. Hell, in the thread you were referring to, you were taking up for the drug. Lol There’s a reason you’re still doing it itt. It’s the game changer! Lol

Lol. I’m not going to search thru posts, haircut bro. Hell, in the thread you were referring to, you were taking up for the drug. Lol There’s a reason you’re still doing it itt. It’s the game changer! Lol
Nope. You won’t find me ever say any about the drug. I called you out for telling someone not to listen to her doctor.

Nope. You won’t find me ever say any about the drug. I called you out for telling someone not to listen to her doctor.

You’re doing it right now. The only reason you’re upset is over the drug. The Dr was wrong per the fda, the Dr on the bunker, studies, most Dr’s and the people who have studied the drug. Lol

WTF are you talking about?
Only talking about the projections you talk about almost every day that says 200k dead by October 1. Don’t play dumb. Those same projections that say we will not have a single day below 600 deaths yet we’ve been having them every day lately. You love to quote that chart and projections but don’t want to acknowledge it when it’s wrong

Only talking about the projections you talk about almost every day that says 200k dead by October 1. Don’t play dumb. Those same projections that say we will not have a single day below 600 deaths yet we’ve been having them every day lately. You love to quote that chart and projections but don’t want to acknowledge it when it’s wrong

I never commented on that model when they went to 200,000 by October 1. I said they were right on 100,000 to 250,000 though. Also, if cases keep going up to 35,000-40,000 a day, deaths are just a matter of time. We will be at about 15,000 a month unless we hit a true second wave in the fall.

You’re doing it right now. The only reason you’re upset is over the drug. The Dr was wrong per the fda, the Dr on the bunker, studies, most Dr’s and the people who have studied the drug. Lol
I don’t care about the drug. I’ve never touted it. Never said it worked. Never said one fvcking thing about it. I laughed at you telling another poster her doctor was wrong for prescribing it.

@Stumpfan wishes for more death from COVID, yet he wants to defund the police because they’re killing too many civilians.

Interesting. VERY interesting.

I don’t care about the drug. I’ve never touted it. Never said it worked. Never said one fvcking thing about it. I laughed at you telling another poster her doctor was wrong for prescribing it.

You’re defending it right now. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT