ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Deaths... or not Covid deaths...

Eagle

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Get that 20% bonus for declaring a death covid often???

You have to be potato dumb to believe the COVID death numbers. Lots of fluff in there.

All deaths in the US from all causes ... death excess oddly matching the dates of the pandemic and the rise and fall of viral spread. You can slice it all you want ... doesn't change reality.

lizRnyR.png

Reactions: thegr8pear
All deaths in the US from all causes ... death excess oddly matching the dates of the pandemic and the rise and fall of viral spread. You can slice it all you want ... doesn't change reality.

lizRnyR.png

that doesn’t prove that many of the Covid deaths are not really Covid deaths. Go to the examples that are posted and tell me how a person with terminal end stage cancer given six months to live, lives five months and dies is attributable to Covid. Or car wrecks or gunshot wounds?

I mean there’s video out there of hospitals talking about how to count deaths as Covid, some have gone back and revisited their numbers and reduce the counts by 30 or 40%. Read through the examples in the stream of tweets link above. Do you really think the $20,000 bonus for declaring a case Covid hasn’t an impacted the numbers? Do you really think Covid has eliminated the flu, hypertension, heart attacks?

Many counties have reviewed and revise their death count from Covid downward. And I’m willing to bet the CDC hasn’t revised its data. https://abc7news.com/covid-death-count-alameda-county-deaths-19-cases/10755419/

that doesn’t prove that many of the Covid deaths are not really Covid deaths. Go to the examples that are posted and tell me how a person with terminal end stage cancer given six months to live, lives five months and dies is attributable to Covid. Or car wrecks or gunshot wounds?

I mean there’s video out there of hospitals talking about how to count deaths as Covid, some have gone back and revisited their numbers and reduce the counts by 30 or 40%. Read through the examples in the stream of tweets link above. Do you really think the $20,000 bonus for declaring a case Covid hasn’t an impacted the numbers? Do you really think Covid has eliminated the flu, hypertension, heart attacks?

Many counties have reviewed and revise their death count from Covid downward. And I’m willing to bet the CDC hasn’t revised its data. https://abc7news.com/covid-death-count-alameda-county-deaths-19-cases/10755419/
Some of these folks will believe anything they tell them.

I don't know how to better explain this to you ... this is just the chart of EXCESS DEATHS in the US. It has NOTHING to do with COVID. It shows that A LOT MORE PEOPLE DIED IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS as compared to the average.

It DOES NOT MATTER what a fookin' hospital labeled the death as ... it's just measuring that someone died.

Last edited:
Reactions: thegr8pear and AUBK
Of course, the flip to this is that you only believe yourself and those that agree with you on the internet. Yikes.
I trust facts. Not what the government tells me. They have lied and manipulated since the beginning of the pandemic. If you can't understand that then you likely voted for the clowns in office and you are hopeless anyway.

I don't know how to better explain this to you ... this is just the chart of EXCESS DEATHS in the US. It has NOTHING to do with COVID. It shows that A LOT MORE PEOPLE DIED IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS as compared to the average.

It DOES NOT MATTER what a fookin' hospital labeled the death as ... it's just measuring that someone died.

I graphed the data going back to 1999, total deaths.... The data is extremely seasonal, with recurring increases in Dec - March (largely Flu and Pneumonia). For example, Jan of 2018 had 286, 477 deaths. This compares with a Mar 2020 high of 322, 427 deaths...... which then hovered at an average of 249,000 deaths till Dec which came in at 347,000. This compares with 2018's average of 230,000 with a Dec of 250,000.

In otherwords, other than Dec 2020 and Jan 2021, the averages aren't greatly different. the march - August 2021 (last data available) average is 233,000..... same as 2018's average.

Last edited:
I graphed the data going back to 1999, total deaths.... The data is extremely seasonal, with recurring increases in Dec - March (largely Flu and Pneumonia). For example, Jan of 2018 had 286, 477 deaths. This compares with a Mar 2020 high of 322, 427 deaths...... which then hovered at an average of 249,000 deaths till Dec which came in at 347,000. This compares with 2018's average of 230,000 with a Dec of 250,000.

In otherwords, other than Dec 2020 and Jan 2021, the averages aren't greatly different. the march - August 2021 (last data available) average is 233,000..... same as 2018's average.

That doesn't fit the narrative.

LOL ... I figured you would focus on 2018 data to build your comparison. It's the only other time in recent history that there was a significant increase in excess deaths above average. That was the closest you could possibly get to COVID numbers and it was still much lower.

2018 had a terrible flu variant ... H3N2.

"During the 2017-2018 season, the percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia and influenza (P&I) was at or above the epidemic threshold for 16 consecutive weeks."

"Overall hospitalization rates (all ages) during 2017-2018 were the highest ever recorded in this surveillance system"

So, "highest ever recorded" and the time of the COVID pandemic was 25% higher than that.

LOL ... I figured you would focus on 2018 data to build your comparison. It's the only other time in recent history that there was a significant increase in excess deaths above average. That was the closest you could possibly get to COVID numbers and it was still much lower.

2018 had a terrible flu variant ... H3N2.

"During the 2017-2018 season, the percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia and influenza (P&I) was at or above the epidemic threshold for 16 consecutive weeks."

"Overall hospitalization rates (all ages) during 2017-2018 were the highest ever recorded in this surveillance system"

So, "highest ever recorded" and the time of the COVID pandemic was 25% higher than that.

2018 was bad, but really wasn't an outlier compared to other years, it fits withi the increasing trend> Regardless, but there was no mandates, no masks, no shutting down the economy.... and the excess numbers over the 20 year average isn't 700,000 the last two years. The averages have been increasing as population increases and average age increases. Is why the vast majority of covid deaths are over 65 or 70... it is a virus that strikes at the old and infirm - those most likely to die anyway. Did covid 'cause' it, in waaay too many cases, there's strong evidence the answer is no.

2018 was bad, but really wasn't an outlier compared to other years, it fits withi the increasing trend> Regardless, but there was no mandates, no masks, no shutting down the economy.... and the excess numbers over the 20 year average isn't 700,000 the last two years. The averages have been increasing as population increases and average age increases. Is why the vast majority of covid deaths are over 65 or 70... it is a virus that strikes at the old and infirm - those most likely to die anyway. Did covid 'cause' it, in waaay too many cases, there's strong evidence the answer is no.
How do you claim to be an academic yet have so little ****ing idea what you are talking about so constantly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT