ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Deaths in Alabama last three days

I’ll give it a few more posts until this thread is overrun
deathbros incoming!!!

giphy.gif

Two of the last three days were weekend reporting, which is always low.

The fact that today's reporting (which is Monday numbers) was 11 is definitely good (and truthfully, I didn't expect it), but I am hesitant to think that it won't rebound tomorrow.

The trend has been up since the second week of June.

Two of the last three days were weekend reporting, which is always low.

The fact that today's reporting (which is Monday numbers) was 11 is definitely good (and truthfully, I didn't expect it), but I am hesitant to think that it won't rebound tomorrow.

The trend has been up since the second week of June.

Correct, which is why today being 11 is pretty big.

The same period week ago was 40 (reported last Tuesday), 3, and 7.

Hopefully it will rebound for you tomorrow.

Correct, which is why today being 11 is pretty big.

The same period week ago was 40 (reported last Tuesday), 3, and 7.

Hopefully it will rebound for you tomorrow.

You're right. The number was surprising / good.

Also, stories from medical professionals on this board, mixed with confirmation that we are seeing in hospitalizations, does make me think that we are not over it, as some here want to to proclaim.

Reactions: DM8
You're right. The number was surprising / good.

Also, stories from medical professionals on this board, mixed with confirmation that we are seeing in hospitalizations, does make me think that we are not over it, as some here want to to proclaim.
We will never be over it. It is here to stay, even when a vaccine shows up. People that get the flu vaccine still get the flu and yes some die from the flu. We might as well get out of the fetal position and start living again.

Reminder again...ADPH changed which system they use to report hospitalizations on Jul 12th, per a press release.
https://www.alabamapublichealth.gov/news/2020/07/10b.html

Reminder again that press release was referencing the "Cumulative" report that ADPH issues and not the "Confirmed" report (which I used). That's why, in the Cumulative, you see a big, odd-looking, jump ... and in the Confirmed report, you see a gradual trend upward.

CUMULATIVE REPORT:
lfHwdPf.png

CONFIRMED REPORT:
RhoNd40.png

See the difference? Bamatracker.com even labels it for you.

Reactions: DM8 and ricedp105
Reminder again that press release was referencing the "Cumulative" report that ADPH issues and not the "Confirmed" report (which I used). That's why, in the Cumulative, you see a big, odd-looking, jump ... and in the Confirmed report, you see a gradual trend upward.

CUMULATIVE REPORT:
lfHwdPf.png

CONFIRMED REPORT:
RhoNd40.png

See the difference?
Yep, my bad..thought you posted the other chart..Kerryon.

Reactions: Creed Monster
ADVERTISEMENT