ADVERTISEMENT

Country appears to be free falling...

Partially Fake news. She wasn’t fired because she was related to him.

She was probably posting good stuff about her son which is now shouted down as racism. Normal people don't have a backbone in the country. There should be a list made of every one of these companies that are cancelling folks so normal people can boycott.

There is always an overreach @Archie

Country will be fine what's just going to happen is that real bad shit is going to slide through because people will get sick of being outraged all the time

Reactions: OrigAUgirl
Seems like no coincidence it started deteriorating more rapidly after last election. That’s not to say we haven’t been in a steady decline for a while.
I couldn’t agree more. One side didn’t get their way and have thrown a raging tantrum ever since. It will only get worse when they don’t get their way next time.

Partially Fake news. She wasn’t fired because she was related to him.

She works in an at-will state and they can fire her for any horseshit reason they want and make up whatever reason. Wearing a t-shirt with the call letters of an unpopular news source will get you fired these days

Reactions: D-ZER13 and 1959
And Michael Brown was on his knees with his hands up.
You people have disintegrated mentally with Trump to the point you can’t read, remember, interpret or understand anything. If you are insinuating I said anything remotely close to that, and you sure seem to be, you’ve lost whatever mind you ever had. What is the point of making random shit up like this? Does it help you in some strange way?

BTW officer Wilson is fortunate the Brown killing didn’t happen right now.

Reactions: kenews
You people have disintegrated mentally with Trump to the point you can’t read, remember, interpret or understand anything. If you are insinuating I said anything remotely close to that, and you sure seem to be, you’ve lost whatever mind you ever had. What is the point of making random shit up like this? Does it help you in some strange way?

What the hell do you mean “you people”?

When are people going to learn to stop posting social media? What’s the benefit of posting anything at all in her situation?

Stop posting. Lurk only and lurk less. Your quality of life will increase.

Reactions: orientalthunder

This is why it is hard to have social justice warriors. You are saying it is alright to attack Wilson now because you have a mob at your back when he was found to have been justified in the shooting.

I don't think the lady should have been fired for racial diversity because now we got to find her a job elsewhere. We need to create more jobs before we try and fit everyone into a quota based hiring system. It is very hard to do because of different interests and abilities for jobs.

She works in an at-will state and they can fire her for any horseshit reason they want and make up whatever reason. Wearing a t-shirt with the call letters of an unpopular news source will get you fired these days

You can be fired for any or no reason, but they can’t defame you in the process.

Reactions: kenews
You can be fired for any or no reason, but they can’t defame you in the process.
That is true but it is hard to prove that the company was trying to defame you. They very rarely put out the reason for termination to try and protect themselves.

LOL! So you're admitting that facts and truth don't matter in our current environment. That's the first honest statement you have made ever. Congrats.

I couldn’t agree more. One side didn’t get their way and have thrown a raging tantrum ever since. It will only get worse when they don’t get their way next time.
And the other side will do the same when it's their turn. It's just the way things are these days. No humility.

LOL! So you're admitting that facts and truth don't matter in our current environment. That's the first honest statement you have made ever. Congrats.
WTF? Are you reading in a different language? There is no way to interpret what I wrote as you have in your post. What exactly are you trying to take issue with?

The TRUTH is Kilgore argued vociferously that a trial of the Officer in Ferguson was necessary because of the existence of contradictory witnesses. This was AFTER the Obama/Holder DOJ published their report outlining the following:
All the physical evidence backed the cop's version of what happened
There were a bunch of witnesses who backed the cops version of what happened, they all said the same thing, which was consistent with the physical evidence, wiith only minor variations between their stories
The witnesses who told a different story fell into 3 categories, those who did not actually see anything and later admitted so, those who changed their stories after initial media reports, and those whose stories were completely contradicted by physical evidence ( he drove down the street firing out his window)

@KilgoreTrout said we still needed a trial, a chance for the mob to get at him anyway, even though the prosecution knew there was no crime. Put him on trial for his life because he'll probably win, who cares if he can't work and goes hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt defending himself. THAT is what Kilgore said, repeatedly, but will now try to weasel out of once everyone else in the country moved on and he is reminded by me how insane and midevil that is.

Last edited:
The TRUTH is Kilgore argued vociferously that a trial of the Officer in Ferguson was necessary because of the existence of contradictory witnesses. This was AFTER the Obama/Holder DOJ published their report outlining the following:
All the physical evidence backed the cop's version of what happened
There were a bunch of witnesses who backed the cops version of what happened, they all said the same thing, which was consistent with the physical evidence, wiith only minor variations between their stories
The witnesses who told a different story fell into 3 categories, those who did not actually see anything and later admitted so, those who changed their stories after initial media reports, and those whose stories were completely contradicted by physical evidence ( he drove down the street firing out his window)

@KilgoreTrout said we still needed a trial, a chance for the mob to get at him anyway, even though the prosecution knew there was no crime. Put him on trial for his life because he'll probably win, who cares if he can't work and goes hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt defending himself. THAT is what Kilgore said, repeatedly, but will now try to weasel out of once everyone else in the country moved on and he is reminded by me how insane and midevil that is.

You are getting into the right ballpark but still grossly misstating what I said. My criticisms (which still somehow see to dominate your mind even now as you bring it up repeatedly) centered on two basic things: 1. The conduct and press conference by the local prosecutor; and 2) the existence of conflicting evidence about exactly what Brown was doing when Wilson shot him 6-8 times after pursuing him several hundred feet after the initial altercation.

You never seem to understand the point about the prosecutor. He was biased and he conducted an investigation and GJ proceedings like he was defense counsel for Wilson, not an objective public servant. What he said at the PC was absurd. I've read the Q&A of witnesses and he and his staff did everything they could to try to discredit every witness who did not support Wilson's account. He should not have been allowed to run the case. He was in essence an extension of the police department. The process has been changed in Ferguson and he was voted out of office. Similar procedures have been implemented around the country, including in the Floyd case, to bring in state prosecutors when there is a death caused by a LEO. All of that vindicates what I said at the time.

Second, it is an irrefutable statement of fact and reality that there was conflicting evidence about what Brown was doing when Wilson chased him down (that is not disputed) and shot an already wounded and bleeding 290 pound man trying to flee on foot 6-8 times. Some said he was charging; some said kneeling; some said stumbling forward; some said an aggressive posture; some said a submissive posture as if trying to surrender. The DOJ report has an excellent summary of the evidence here--https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/03/04/us/doj-report-on-shooting-of-michael-brown.html. It says credible witnesses gave different accounts of how Brown was moving and what he was doing with his hands. It is an absolutely correct statement of black letter law that such key fact disputes are normally resolved by triers of fact, not by biased investigators.

Brown had no weapon. Wilson, who is 6'4/210, had a gun drawn on him. Did Wilson attempt to de-escalate here? No. Could he have followed at a safe distance and waited for backup that arrived seconds later rather than initiating a second (and deadly) confrontation? Of course he could have. I guarantee you that some prosecutors would have pushed for an indictment here on some crime less than murder and that a reasonable jury could have convicted him. If the same incident happened today, with an independent prosecutor, that could absolutely happen and your usual childish hyperbole just reveals your ignorance.

What I did not say or think: that there was clear evidence that Brown was kneeling, or had his hands up in the air, or said don't shoot; that Wilson should have been charged with any particular offense or that he would have been convicted.

Why don't you save this somewhere so next time you obsess on this you can c/p it and be accurate instead of continuously mangling my position?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT