ADVERTISEMENT

Cop warns white alt-right hate group so they don't get tear-gassed???

au4life_rz

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Atlanta, (Originally from B'ham)
I don't know what to make of this. Was the cop really warning them as a "favor", ($1 to that old Eddie Murphy skit about privilege), or were they trying to be clever and get them to stay away from the protesters to avoid a conflict under the guise of doing them a favor? Either way, this isn't a good look, (...dang....).

Reactions: DM8 and Stumpfan
How about we don’t let graffiti “artists” paint main thoroughfares in D.C. and rename them in favoritism of any particular race.

Do you honestly think “white lives matter” or even “all lives matter” would be allowed to be painted on a main thoroughfare in D.C?

1) didn’t hear anything about tear gas?
2) are you going by the tik tok video to know he’s a white supremacist or is there any actual proof?
3) did you watch the whole 2 minute clip where less than 30 seconds later he tells them the rules of the curfew and that “we can’t show favoritism to anybody and y’all can’t be on the sidewalk”

4) (VERY) unsurprised OP forms an opinion from a tik tok

How about we don’t let graffiti “artists” paint main thoroughfares in D.C. and rename them in favoritism of any particular race.

Do you honestly think “white lives matter” or even “all lives matter” would be allowed to be painted on a main thoroughfare in D.C?

You're a COMPLETE idiot if you think "Black Lives Matter" indicates in any way that ONLY black lives matter. Anyone with half a brain knows that it means black lives matter TOO. Those who twisted the obvious meaning probably have bad intentions in their heart, (though some really aren't bright enough to know, and those are excused).

All that said, I have long crusaded for them to change the name to "All Lives Matter" as a way of removing any wiggle room for misinterpretation from idiots and racists. Leave no doubt that it's NOT a racist theme meant for blacks only, (but how stupid do you have to be to believe that in the first place???).

There is nothing whatsoever "white supremacist" about the Proud Boys. There is a lot to criticize, no need to make shit up, or repeat made-up shit.

I was just parroting what I'd heard as I know nothing about the "Proud Boys", (so my apologies if I was inadvertently spouting something that wasn't true). Who are they and what do they stand for??? Let me go Google.

Reactions: DM8
I don't know what to make of this. Was the cop really warning them as a "favor", ($1 to that old Eddie Murphy skit about privilege), or were they trying to be clever and get them to stay away from the protesters to avoid a conflict under the guise of doing them a favor? Either way, this isn't a good look, (...dang....).

That is unreal. Meanwhile, peaceful protesters with their hands up or holding signs along with members of the media are being pepper sprayed, gassed and shot with rubber bullets all over the place.

You're a COMPLETE idiot if you think "Black Lives Matter" indicates in any way that ONLY black lives matter. Anyone with half a brain knows that it means black lives matter TOO. Those who twisted the obvious meaning probably have bad intentions in their heart, (though some really aren't bright enough to know, and those are excused).

All that said, I have long crusaded for them to change the name to "All Lives Matter" as a way of removing any wiggle room for misinterpretation from idiots and racists. Leave no doubt that it's NOT a racist theme meant for blacks only, (but how stupid do you have to be to believe that in the first place???).

You should probably send this response to every BLM supporter you know and especially all the pro athletes that jumped on Drew Brees. BLM is not portrayed that ALL LIVES MATTER no matter how bad you want it to be and just because people don’t agree with the phrasing doesn’t make them ignorant. It makes it obvious that we are aware of the issue that no life should be separated by race and should not be viewed or touted as more significant than another. People will never unite over a cause labeled as “white lives matter” or “black lives matter”, it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out.

There is nothing whatsoever "white supremacist" about the Proud Boys. There is a lot to criticize, no need to make shit up, or repeat made-up shit.

Uh...after googling, you are correct. There IS a LOT to criticize about this group. They may not be white supremacist, but they definitely appear to be a shoe-in as a "hate group", (with no PC spin to earn that label). Let me edit the post, but the main point still stands given the three things I just read.

Last edited:
Reactions: MattAU05
I was just parroting what I'd heard as I know nothing about the "Proud Boys", (so my apologies if I was inadvertently spouting something that wasn't true). Who are they and what do they stand for??? Let me go Google.
Don't listen to a nut like nash, they are most definitely a white supremacist group.

Established in the midst of the 2016 presidential election by VICE Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, the Proud Boys are self-described “western chauvinists” who adamantly deny any connection to the racist “alt-right,” insisting they are simply a fraternal group spreading an “anti-political correctness” and “anti-white guilt” agenda.

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

"It’s such a rape culture with these immigrants, I don’t even think these women see it as rape. They see it as just like having a teeth [sic] pulled. ‘It’s a Monday. I don’t really enjoy it,’ but that’s what you do. I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t have the same trauma as it would for a middle-class white girl in the suburbs because it’s so entrenched into their culture.” — Gavin McInnes, Get Off My Lawn, June 19, 2018

"Muslims have a problem with inbreeding. They tend to marry their first cousins…and that is a major problem here because when you have mentally damaged inbreds — which not all Muslims are, but a disproportionate number are — and you have a hate book called the Koran…you end up with a perfect recipe for mass murder." — Gavin McInnes, Get Off My Lawn, April 24, 2018

“We brought roads and infrastructure to India and they are still using them as toilets. Our criminals built nice roads in Australia but aboriginals keep using them as a bed. The next time someone bitches about colonization, the correct response is ‘You’re welcome.’”
—Gavin McInnes, “10 Things I like About White Guys,” Taki’s Magazine, March 2, 2017

“Well look at the canary in the coal mine called Britain. We see guys get away with raping children regularly, and they have excuses like ‘I didn’t understand the word ‘no.’’ We have a woman raped several times in one night. All these guys seem to…they don’t all get away but they seem to get away way too often. And then you have people being jailed for rude tweets and comments when they’re white, so…people in America say ‘Muslim are what? One or two percent of the population? There’s never gonna be sharia law here.’ And I say have a look at Britain. Have a look at Europe. That’s where we’re headed.”
—Gavin McInnes, “Get Off My Lawn”, November 4, 2017

Oh really? Let's see what the founder of the proud boys has to say about that...

“I just realized something. Cory Booker is kind of like Sambo. He’s kind of shucking and jiving for the white man.
—Gavin McInnes on his CRTV show “Get Off My Lawn,” January 17, 2018

Last edited:
You should probably send this response to every BLM supporter you know and especially all the pro athletes that jumped on Drew Brees. BLM is not portrayed that ALL LIVES MATTER no matter how bad you want it to be and just because people don’t agree with the phrasing doesn’t make them ignorant. It makes it obvious that we are aware of the issue that no life should be separated by race and should not be viewed or touted as more significant than another. People will never unite over a cause labeled as “white lives matter” or “black lives matter”, it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out.

No, it takes either massive ignorance or massive hate/stubborness to misconstrue BLM as meaning "ONLY black lives matter". No way around that one my friend. You've got to be just nit-picking and looking for ANY reason to shoot it down if you throw that up as a roadblock, over all of the bigger picture concerns around the hundreds of years of injustice where actual actions from slavery to legalized domestic terrorism have demonstrated that black lives weren't held in as high of an esteem as other lives. Again, there's just no way around that fact.

Reactions: MattAU05 and DM8
Don't listen to a nut like nash, they are most definitely a white supremacist group.

Established in the midst of the 2016 presidential election by VICE Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, the Proud Boys are self-described “western chauvinists” who adamantly deny any connection to the racist “alt-right,” insisting they are simply a fraternal group spreading an “anti-political correctness” and “anti-white guilt” agenda.

Their disavowals of bigotry are belied by their actions: rank-and-file Proud Boys and leaders regularly spout white nationalist memes and maintain affiliations with known extremists. They are known for anti-Muslim and misogynistic rhetoric. Proud Boys have appeared alongside other hate groups at extremist gatherings like the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville. Indeed, former Proud Boys member Jason Kessler helped to organize the event, which brought together Klansmen, antisemites, Southern racists, and militias. Kessler was only “expelled” from the group after the violence and near-universal condemnation of the Charlottesville rally-goers.

"It’s such a rape culture with these immigrants, I don’t even think these women see it as rape. They see it as just like having a teeth [sic] pulled. ‘It’s a Monday. I don’t really enjoy it,’ but that’s what you do. I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t have the same trauma as it would for a middle-class white girl in the suburbs because it’s so entrenched into their culture.” — Gavin McInnes, Get Off My Lawn, June 19, 2018

"Muslims have a problem with inbreeding. They tend to marry their first cousins…and that is a major problem here because when you have mentally damaged inbreds — which not all Muslims are, but a disproportionate number are — and you have a hate book called the Koran…you end up with a perfect recipe for mass murder." — Gavin McInnes, Get Off My Lawn, April 24, 2018

“We brought roads and infrastructure to India and they are still using them as toilets. Our criminals built nice roads in Australia but aboriginals keep using them as a bed. The next time someone bitches about colonization, the correct response is ‘You’re welcome.’”
—Gavin McInnes, “10 Things I like About White Guys,” Taki’s Magazine, March 2, 2017

“Well look at the canary in the coal mine called Britain. We see guys get away with raping children regularly, and they have excuses like ‘I didn’t understand the word ‘no.’’ We have a woman raped several times in one night. All these guys seem to…they don’t all get away but they seem to get away way too often. And then you have people being jailed for rude tweets and comments when they’re white, so…people in America say ‘Muslim are what? One or two percent of the population? There’s never gonna be sharia law here.’ And I say have a look at Britain. Have a look at Europe. That’s where we’re headed.”
—Gavin McInnes, “Get Off My Lawn”, November 4, 2017

Yeah, I read that and some other disturbing stuff about the group. They are for real haters and dumbos for sure. As I told Nash, nothing about the larger point I was making has changed.

No, it takes either massive ignorance or massive hate/stubborness to misconstrue BLM as meaning "ONLY black lives matter". No way around that one my friend. You've got to be just nit-picking and looking for ANY reason to shoot it down if you throw that up as a roadblock, over all of the bigger picture concerns around the hundreds of years of injustice where actual actions from slavery to legalized domestic terrorism have demonstrated that black lives weren't held in as high of an esteem as other lives. Again, there's just no way around that fact.
Well said. This would be like people in the 1960s complaining because Civil Rights demonstrators were only making demands regarding black Americans rights. Obviously they weren't saying that white people shouldn't have civil rights also.

On the larger point, I think the last week has proven the issue of police violence being protested doesn't fall strictly along racial lines. There are many videos of black officers assaulting peaceful black protesters and white officers assaulting peaceful white protesters. Black people have been at a higher risk of being the subject of excessive force, but I think it would help if the protesters and groups like BLM were more vocal about the fact they oppose all excessive force by police, regardless who is on the receiving end of it.

Your view, and you’re welcome to it. My view is that it’s hate and stubbornness against all white people by the African American community that leads us into situations like we are in now. 99% of whites are just as disgusted by what happened in the past, but it was the past. Do injustices still happen ? Absolutely, but they happen to all races, it just so happens that when it happens to a black person today then we have to tie it to 100 years of oppression.

My view, and I am allowed to have it regardless of what the African American community thinks, is that most racism today comes from the black community. So you and I will just continue to disagree and nothing good will come of it so this will be my last response on the subject. Good luck with your cause.

Uh...after googling, you are correct. There IS a LOT to criticize about this group. They may not be white supremacist, but they definitely appear to be a shoe-in as a "hate group", (with no PC spin to earn that label). Let me edit the post, but the main point still stands given the three things I just read.
They are a bunch of dumb asses looking for trouble but not white supremacist.One of the leaders is married to black woman.The media likes to put people in categories.

Reactions: hooter80 and j4au_1
Your view, and you’re welcome to it. My view is that it’s hate and stubbornness against all white people by the African American community that leads us into situations like we are in now. 99% of whites are just as disgusted by what happened in the past, but it was the past. Do injustices still happen ? Absolutely, but they happen to all races, it just so happens that when it happens to a black person today then we have to tie it to 100 years of oppression.

My view, and I am allowed to have it regardless of what the African American community thinks, is that most racism today comes from the black community. So you and I will just continue to disagree and nothing good will come of it so this will be my last response on the subject. Good luck with your cause.

First, thank you for your honesty, but it's all out there for the rational world to see. In your alt-right, uh, I mean alternate world, the black man is holding you down??? There is no level playing field because of racist black people who are making all of the rules, control most of the jobs and means to obtain wealth and education etc., and they use their positions of power to discriminate and deal unfairly. o_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(. Many times, I feel there is no hope, and seeing an unbelievable and completely twisted, delusional sentiment such as you expressed exacerbates those feelings. God help us, please.....

You say "we have to tie it to 100 years of oppression". Well, no we don't. It's already automatically tied to the present, and inequities still exist today. Many vestiges of open discrimination still exist today, and helps cripple, hinder and hold back AA's.

It's truly sad that you think you are the one being discriminated against and held back. In your colorful world at the bottom of whatever rabbit hole you've gone down, there is no racism against blacks because that's all long ago in the past, except the racism that is in effect against the majority, enacted by blacks. Did I get that right??? You are indeed allowed to have that view, but truth and reality would suit you and everyone else MUCH better, (and we'd have a chance to resolve the very real problems that we face as a country). You need to take the time to read THIS post and the two that follow it.

They are a bunch of dumb asses looking for trouble but not white supremacist.One of the leaders is married to black woman.The media likes to put people in categories.
The founder called Cory Booker "sambo" and says he "shucks and jives" for white people. The group has marched along side the nazis, KKK and other white supremacist groups at places like Charlottesville. Regardless who any of them are married to, I think its very fair to say they qualify as white supremacists.
U5Z53EFJAFAPVJMKFAJWHMERAI.JPG

Well said. This would be like people in the 1960s complaining because Civil Rights demonstrators were only making demands regarding black Americans rights. Obviously they weren't saying that white people shouldn't have civil rights also.

On the larger point, I think the last week has proven the issue of police violence being protested doesn't fall strictly along racial lines. There are many videos of black officers assaulting peaceful black protesters and white officers assaulting peaceful white protesters. Black people have been at a higher risk of being the subject of excessive force, but I think it would help if the protesters and groups like BLM were more vocal about the fact they oppose all excessive force by police, regardless who is on the receiving end of it.
I think my biggest issue is once the anarchists help start the destruction Ppl that would normally just plan on peacefully protesting and create a bigger population of a destructive situation that would not have normally occurred without the minority that want to cause havoc kicking it off. I think I’ve posted this here but maybe I haven’t but I think Mayor Woodfin has handled this incredibly well and proud of him for managed Bhm the way he has during this hard time. His press conference and deliberate attempt on how to protest and get results was inspiring. IMO.

Last edited:

Those guys got a polite heads up to head inside to avoid the tear gas, while this girl is milling through a crowd in the street and a bike officer throws down his bike and starts beating her for no reason.

LOL @ “Hands up, don’t shoot” still being a chant for these morons.
Do you think it was appropriate for that officer to attack that girl in the video?

Last edited:
Homeless man in a wheelchair also didn't deserve the same courtesy shown to the proud boys in OP. I am sure @Brent4AU2 will LOL at this as well.

Not as stupid as you have to be to believe that black lives are in any more danger than any other races’ lives in this country.

God help those like you and @Robino26 who view the world through an acid-drop lolly-popped looking glass. Your views bear no resemblence to the real world, and down Robino's rabbit hole, da man, (i.e. the black man), is actually the only one who is racist and they are hold him and other majority men down, (his words, not mine).

In your world green might be pronounced as blue, and blue as red, but in reality, it's just a fact that cops will shoot first and ask questions more often when a black male is involved who fits certain prototypes, (and while it's wrong, I do understand some of the reasons why). There are some bad apples out there who just "HATE THOSE THUGS", and who are intensely waiting for a black to give them a legitimate reason to blow them away. In reality, you'll find more "Walter Scott" type infractions. Can you show me similar video where a white male was just shot down like a dog, for no reason at all, and had a gun planted on him so the coward terrorist murderer could get away, (even though blacks are only 13% of the population).

Your posting history indicate that you have a lot of hate in your heart. You and Robino would likely get along well. You guys need to kiss Alice goodbye, and leave Wonderland for good, and face reality so that we can continue to make progress as we have from decade to decade until we get to the point out here in reality, where you guys say we they are in Wonderland. #delusionIsNotThyFriend You should go read those posts that I linked above from the other thread too.

Can you believe this shit? With all the hate, abuse, injustice and murders black people have had to endure from white people and this country, this insensitive idiot thinks black people are responsible for today's racial issues. I just don't understand why we continue to tolerate this type of racist ignorance, especially in today's society of civil unrest where people are literally dying on the streets. @Jay G. Tate , I got banned for being insensitive to suicide prevention but these insensitive racist comments are allowed during a time when the nation is trying to recover from yet another senseless loss of a black person life by the police?

What you have said is thought to be offensive to a lot of the leadership of the BLM movement. It is a corruption of the intent to unify the message to only have the focus on one race. People are good and want to treat everybody the same and they do for the most part. People may have some prejudices or pre conceived notions but it is not that pressing of matter. The thing is any time you have a power group there is worry for corruption at the top, it is how they move up the ladder by preaching for the masses.

It is time for BLM to go and the message to go if you want to stop corruption. 90 percent of black murders are committed by black people. So those lives do not matter enough to protest? You are fifty times more likely to be killed by a black person than you are a police officer. So do those lives not matter enough to protest? We all want everyone to be safe in our country but that is not going to be possible. So when we look at these power groups we have to be very careful how and why their leadership makes decisions.

I do not see Lebron James giving up all of his money except for half a million a year to live on to the BLM movement to make sure more black people have the same protections he does. He does the sensible thing and try and give some resources to help people out but it is only for a select few. So if we really care about all lives matter we need to find a way out of poverty and we are not really wanting to address that because it is a tough problem.

Not as stupid as you have to be to believe that black lives are in any more danger than any other races’ lives in this country.
Statistically they are. The homicide rate is higher in the black community than any other. 90 percent is from their own race and that is why we have the heavy handed police tactics we have today. Crime is nowhere near what it was in the 80's but is it time for the heavy handiness to end on the daily basis. I understand the need during large mass gatherings, but can we not start working with communities to clean up instead of making communities clean up. I am not a big fan of BLM or any racial identity being used by the system so it is not a race thing. It is a community thing where we need them all to be safe.

Reactions: ncautiger
God help those like you and @Robino26 who view the world through an acid-drop lolly-popped looking glass. Your views bear no resemblence to the real world, and down Robino's rabbit hole, da man, (i.e. the black man), is actually the only one who is racist and they are hold him and other majority men down, (his words, not mine).

In your world green might be pronounced as blue, and blue as red, but in reality, it's just a fact that cops will shoot first and ask questions more often when a black male is involved who fits certain prototypes, (and while it's wrong, I do understand some of the reasons why). There are some bad apples out there who just "HATE THOSE THUGS", and who are intensely waiting for a black to give them a legitimate reason to blow them away. In reality, you'll find more "Walter Scott" type infractions. Can you show me similar video where a white male was just shot down like a dog, for no reason at all, and had a gun planted on him so the coward terrorist murderer could get away, (even though blacks are only 13% of the population).

Your posting history indicate that you have a lot of hate in your heart. You and Robino would likely get along well. You guys need to kiss Alice goodbye, and leave Wonderland for good, and face reality so that we can continue to make progress as we have from decade to decade until we get to the point out here in reality, where you guys say we they are in Wonderland. #delusionIsNotThyFriend You should go read those posts that I linked above from the other thread too.
TLDR. Stopped when you said it’s a fact that police will shoot first and ask questions later when it’s a black guy. That’s total horseshit, and I’m sure everything else that followed was a bunch of virtue signaling nonsense, heavy on appeals to emotion, and devoid of facts.

Reactions: j4au_1

Good luck with that - Someone recently tried to say that All Lives Matter and was fired for doing so.

Reactions: hooter80 and j4au_1

BLM is a violent hate group. What was their chant....hmm... let me see.... “pigs in a blanket fry like bacon”. Or “ What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now.” Facts are facts. Stop the hate. All lives matter.

Exactly. “Black lives matter” has a meaning and a message. It isn’t just about police violence, IMO. It is about hundreds of years of oppression. It is about inequities in the criminal justice system that ANY lawyer who ever sees a courtroom would be a liar to deny. It is about a lot of stuff. It is NOT about other lives not mattering.

But “all lives matter” is usually used to say “I don’t want to hear about what’s happening to black people, can we just focus on everyone else instead?” I just watched “Just Mercy” last night. It is about the founding of the Equal Justice Initiative. And follows one case closely. But there were other real people in that movie, many of them convicted and condemned at sham trials. And those didn’t happens in 1940s. The trials happened in the 80s. And one of them wasn’t released until 2017. The Civil Rights movement isn’t over. Maybe the focus specifically on police violence isn’t the right place.

But generally thinking about the impact on black lives of an unjust criminal justice system means that BLM has a place. And there are folks like Justin Amash coming up with real solutions. Real solutions that politicians are finally starting to entertain BECAUSE OF the protests. Just a couple of weeks of protests and we have Republicans, Democrats and (the one and only and my favorite) Libertarian in DC pushing for change. Around the country we see changes in how police departments are addressing police misconduct. People are being fired and arrested for things that would’ve been swept under the rug in the past. For anyone who says the protests and BLM aren’t the way forward and don’t matter...have you looked at what is happening? They are ushering in real change. The proof is in the puddin’.

Exactly. “Black lives matter” has a meaning and a message. It isn’t just about police violence, IMO. It is about hundreds of years of oppression. It is about inequities in the criminal justice system that ANY lawyer who ever sees a courtroom would be a liar to deny. It is about a lot of stuff. It is NOT about other lives not mattering.

But “all lives matter” is usually used to say “I don’t want to hear about what’s happening to black people, can we just focus on everyone else instead?” I just watched “Just Mercy” last night. It is about the founding of the Equal Justice Initiative. And follows one case closely. But there were other real people in that movie, many of them convicted and condemned at sham trials. And those didn’t happens in 1940s. The trials happened in the 80s. And one of them wasn’t released until 2017. The Civil Rights movement isn’t over. Maybe the focus specifically on police violence isn’t the right place.

But generally thinking about the impact on black lives of an unjust criminal justice system means that BLM has a place. And there are folks like Justin Amash coming up with real solutions. Real solutions that politicians are finally starting to entertain BECAUSE OF the protests. Just a couple of weeks of protests and we have Republicans, Democrats and (the one and only and my favorite) Libertarian in DC pushing for change. Around the country we see changes in how police departments are addressing police misconduct. People are being fired and arrested for things that would’ve been swept under the rug in the past. For anyone who says the protests and BLM aren’t the way forward and don’t matter...have you looked at what is happening? They are ushering in real change. The proof is in the puddin’.

I do not see any sweeping change in what is going to happen. The police will still be over whelmed and if they are not using as present in these neighborhoods more will die from other things. The key is to get ownership of the problems in the local communities but find a way to invest in them. Jordan has done a great thing to fight racism by donating 100 million but what will be done with it. Will it take that money and find a community that needs that income to thrive and see it through as an investment and not just throwing money at the problem.

As for the court room I know you think it is racial injustice but it is economic injustice. My kids have no money and no fancy lawyer that knows the judge to get off for the same charge that the rich kids do. If you think our board of ed kids face the same discipline mine do you are turning a blind eye to our justice system. The thing is we have to invest in all of our communities and give each a chance to survive. As for BLM I see nothing from their leadership that gives me hope that they are going to do that.

ADVERTISEMENT