ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theorists Unite

Auburn93

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
May 7, 2005
Georgia
I talked to my guy who graduated from Ft Benning as a sniper about the assassination attempt. This guy is the guy, he served 32 months before being retired for presumed combat stress. He had many confirmed and worked for one of our governmental 3 letter organizations. He said the Secret Service was complicit to the assassination and that the shooter was a decoy. He said the real shooter was shooting suppressed (my apology to @Double Dees for me being wrong) and that the counter snipers on the building were for show. He said the real shooter was shooting a subsonic round from another location outside the perimeter at a known distance but the high wind drifted his bullet more than anticipated. He said the 100 ft flag was waving in the background and that takes a significant wind to do that. Shooting subsonic in a wind that big is not optimal because the slower bullet drifts more. He said the real shooter didn't have a spotter calling out windage to him. and needed to shoot subsonic to remain concealed. He said he would love to see the ballistics on the bullet that killed the firefighter because he suspects its from the real shooter. He said it wouldn't be a 5.56. Anytime something like this happens, he always says "OK, how would I have done it?" He said it's almost always exactly like he would plan. FYI, he told me Chris Kyle would be killed shortly before he was killed. From anyone else, I really wouldn't give this much thought but this guy is different. He knows his stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.