ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theorist: CDC, Covid...this should be fun..

DavistonTiger

Bunker Legend
Gold Member
Feb 18, 2015

Basically the CDC posted today that covid was airborne and could transfer further than 6 ft...

They quickly pulled it down and said it was mistakenly updated during a system update but people are asking why would this memo be written and ready to go????

History Channel Weird Hair Guy meme

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Basically the CDC posted today that covid was airborne and could transfer further than 6 ft...

They quickly pulled it down but people are asking why would this memo be written and ready to go????

Great question. So are we to assume this memo was true but the CDC didn’t want people to know?

The CDC has royally ****ed up this COVID sitch from the jump yet people are still screaming to “trust the scientists.”

They quickly pulled it down and said it was mistakenly updated during a system update but people are asking why would this memo be written and ready to go????

Dear FaceSpace,

but people are asking why would this memo be written and ready to go????

... because it's about to become a CDC guideline based on overwhelming scientific evidence. This has been known since mid-summer. [redacted comments regarding current administration]

Reactions: DM8
Trust us, no wait hang on don’t trust that thing we just said that’s not science, make sure you trust the right things we say. We have no idea what’s right or wrong, only the right stuff is science, don’t worry about all the wrong stuff that’s no longer science.

whatever.

Covid is a real problem but these people have screwed this whole thing up so badly they have no credibility at all.

Trust us, no wait hang on don’t trust that thing we just said that’s not science, make sure you trust the right things we say. We have no idea what’s right or wrong, only the right stuff is science, don’t worry about all the wrong stuff that’s no longer science.

whatever.

Covid is a real problem but these people have screwed this whole thing up so badly they have no credibility at all.

The CDC effed this up from the beginning. I’ve never liked the director. It’s probably because he has a beard with no mustache.

And idiots want this bunch to take over our Heath care. How many time does the government have to show its incompetence before people quit voting for corrupt politicians that promise free everything?? Just look at it. USPS, FBI, DOJ, CDC, SociaL insecurity, Medicare, Dept of education and of course congress.

And idiots want this bunch to take over our Heath care. How many time does the government have to show its incompetence before people quit voting for corrupt politicians that promise free everything?? Just look at it. USPS, FBI, DOJ, CDC, SociaL insecurity, Medicare, Dept of education and of course congress.
You win post of the Day!

Is there a single, solitary individual at the CDC who knows their butt from their elbow? I say it is time to defund the CDC.

Reactions: hooter80 and aler
What evidence?

A total of 239 researchers from 32 countries signed the letter, which is set to be published next week in the scientific journal Clinical Infectious Diseases.

the second tied an outbreak affecting 81% of residents and 50% of healthcare workers at a Dutch nursing home to inadequate ventilation.

Also, it's just common sense if you pause and think about the known super-spreader events ... not to mention a lot of other viruses are transmitted in this way.

Finally, and I know this is friend-of-a-friend stuff, but a family member of a close friend is an infectious disease expert at Ft. Detrick in Maryland (the Army's infectious disease / biological weapons lab) ... he conveyed back in April that it was being transmitted via aerosols.

Then again, it really doesn't matter. Believe whatever you want to believe, as long as it fits your political views.

Is there a single, solitary individual at the CDC who knows their butt from their elbow? I say it is time to defund the CDC.

You're right man ... I'm sure you're a hell of a lot smarter than those folks ... probably saved countless lives with all your amazing contributions to society as well.

Robert R. Redfield, MD, is the 18th Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. He has been a public health leader actively engaged in clinical research and clinical care of chronic human viral infections and infectious diseases, especially HIV, for more than 30 years.

He served as the founding director of the Department of Retroviral Research within the U.S. Military’s HIV Research Program, and retired after 20 years of service in the U.S. Army Medical Corps. Following his military service, he co-founded the University of Maryland’s Institute of Human Virology with Dr. William Blattner and Dr. Robert C. Gallo and served as the Chief of Infectious Diseases and Vice Chair of Medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.

Dr. Redfield made several important early contributions to the scientific understanding of HIV, including the demonstration of the importance of heterosexual transmission, the development of the Walter Reed staging system for HIV infection, and the demonstration of active HIV replication in all stages of HIV infection.

One study I read showed that viral DNA from SARS-Cov 2 was found in an infected person's room 16 feet from the patient and the sample was captured from the air. It is aerosolized and ventilation is more important than anything. It appears that upwards of 80% of infected people are asymptomatic but it is so contagious that many people get it.

whatever.

Nah.. Fox News and CNN screwed this up because most people in our country are too stupid or too simple brained to realize that things will rapidly change with a virus that didn't exist a few months back.

if you are serious the answer is simple. within the cdc there are warring factions, there are many different ideas and beliefs, there are lockdown proponents and herd immunity advocates. throw the political fight in and its bedlam over there. its always like that but the virus has magnified it. this is probably the wrong board it will just devolve to idiocy when the death bros awaken
[

The CDC effed this up from the beginning. I’ve never liked the director. It’s probably because he has a beard with no mustache.
remember them telling us masks would kill us and not to wear. (ps they were right) also they said we should not alter our lives just wash our hands more

One study I read showed that viral DNA from SARS-Cov 2 was found in an infected person's room 16 feet from the patient and the sample was captured from the air. It is aerosolized and ventilation is more important than anything. It appears that upwards of 80% of infected people are asymptomatic but it is so contagious that many people get it.

*RNA

Reactions: Big Blue
if you are serious the answer is simple. within the cdc there are warring factions, there are many different ideas and beliefs, there are lockdown proponents and herd immunity advocates. throw the political fight in and its bedlam over there. its always like that but the virus has magnified it. this is probably the wrong board it will just devolve to idiocy when the death bros awaken
[
Someone pretty high up just resigned after he was outed writing for Red State spreading propaganda. I dont trust any of these people no matter their position. Whats convienent is a lot of peoples position is what ever they are told by their favorite political faction. They parrot the arguement of the day.

It already has, now we must make the decision of what our acceptable risk factor is and move on with life based on that decision.
I must be misunderstanding what gone means.
If its gone there is no risk factor.

I must be misunderstanding what gone means.
If its gone there is no risk factor.

It is already here just like the flu is, and will continue to be. I have maintained from the beginning that a vaccine would be at best like a flu shot, very successful some years, not so much in others.

It is it yet another virus that we will have to live with, and yes like the flu some will get sick with it and recover some will contract it and die.

Each one of us is going to have to come to a conclusion as to how we will proceed with our lives and how much risk we are willing to assume.

The insanity of another shut down is not a viable option.

It is already here just like the flu is, and will continue to be. I have maintained from the beginning that a vaccine would be at best like a flu shot, very successful some years, not so much in others.

It is it yet another virus that we will have to live with, and yes like the flu some will get sick with it and recover some will contract it and die.

Each one of us is going to have to come to a conclusion as to how we will proceed with our lives and how much risk we are willing to assume.

The insanity of another shut down is not a viable option.
Absolute truth

Reactions: hooter80
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT