ADVERTISEMENT

Considering the "great" state of Alabama is one of the least vaccinated in the US, I have one question... Why?

GusBlows

All-American
Oct 17, 2020
Eagle, I don't care about your response.

Seriously, just curious.

Expecting lots of lame answers, so fire away.. while you still can

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209
I got my first shot yesterday. I only got it because I’m about to travel internationally and don’t want there to be any chance I get stuck somewhere. I never got it because Covid just hasn’t been a big deal to me. I don’t know a single person that has died from it or been real sick with it. All 3 of my living grand parents have had it and they are all 90+ and none of them were very sick. I’m not a very political person so it has nothing to do with politics. I honestly never think about Covid as my life hasn’t really changed since the start of it other than my kids were home more when it first started and it allowed us to travel a lot more since they weren’t going to school.

Seriously, just curious.

Since Kamala thinks rural people have less access to getting a photo id.....

That doesn’t answer the question with enough detail.
I’ll try to expand:
*Some people don’t like being told what to do.
*Some people don’t trust the government.
*Some people are uneducated hicks that won’t get vaccinated for a myriad of dumbass reasons, including, but not limited to, the tracking device that will be injected.

None of which matters because this is America and people can do what the fvck they want to do……for the time being.

For the record, I’m Pfizered up myself but I don’t care what other people do. Their life. Their choice.

This x1000.

This state consists of a lot of stupid people who believe everything they read on Facebook. I.E. the original “Vaccines are causing Autism” bullshit that came from some crazy ex-doctor who had lost their license to practice.

I was just commenting earlier how the availability of the internet should have made people smarter but it is making them dumber

Two words: Tuskegee Experiment. How could anyone trust the government after that heinous act? The irony is that now these political royals complain about the lower numbers but it is their sheer incompetency and generations of lies and charades that has fostered a justified attitude of mistrust.

I’ll try to expand:
*Some people are uneducated hicks that won’t get vaccinated for a myriad of dumbass reasons, including, but not limited to, the tracking device that will be injected.

None of which matters because this is America and people can do what the fvck they want to do……for the time being.

For the record, I’m Pfizered up myself but I don’t care what other people do. Their life. Their choice.
And you also have to add that some uneducated folk think they are being injected by the government with some disease/std stuff

Two words: Tuskegee Experiment. How could anyone trust the government after that heinous act? The irony is that now these political royals complain about the lower numbers but it is their sheer incompetency and generations of lies and charades that has fostered a justified attitude of mistrust.
Come on dude. the entire world is being injected with a vaccine. There is no reason to even use the Tuskegee project as an excuse not to get it

I’ll try to expand:

you can’t, in fact, do what the “fvck” you want.. your rights end where your fist ends and my nose begins.. I view not getting the vaccine about like I do smokers. You’ve got the right to smoke and businesses have the right to keep you from coming in if you’re going to smoke

Reactions: GusBlows
Op hasn’t heard of the Tuskegee Experiment.

MAGA necks and the AA population has a SHIT ton of things in common. Sad they can’t seem to come together because of cops.

Seriously, just curious.

If we switch boards I will share. It ain’t political

Come on dude. the entire world is being injected with a vaccine. There is no reason to even use the Tuskegee project as an excuse not to get it
I’ve heard that excuse with my own ears from an AA woman in line at the store. You can dismiss it all you want, but it’s a legitimate concern in the AA community in the South.

Reactions: whynotAU and aler
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT