Congrats.

Discussion in 'Dear Diary' started by Count Hogula, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Count Hogula

Count Hogula All-American
    Expand Collapse

Was an entertaining game, at least for the first half. I think we got away from our running game a little sooner than we had to in the second half. We still have some improving to do, though still looking forward to hosting the game next season, hopefully with a better result for us. Good luck the rest of the way. WPS

2. nudbud

nudbud First Round Draft Pick
    Expand Collapse

Thanks. Your team is improved over last year. You will surprise some in the SEC with those RBs and OL. Your defense just ran up against a pretty good offense. A hot QB in the first half and Marshall is a difference maker in this offense. He just opens up so much more with just his presence on the field.

coolbreezetiger likes this.
  3. Sanctions Stand

Sanctions Stand All-American
    Expand Collapse

Ark has really improved. That running game is going to dominate some teams.

4. AUav8r

AUav8r All-American
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the classy post. Arkansas is MUCH improved this year with a monster O line and some impressive RB's.

5. littleton tiger

littleton tiger All-American
    Expand Collapse

Nice win Tigers your team really turned it on in the second half. Can't wait for Auburn-LSU hope it's a classic as our games usually are.

War Eagle and geaux Tigers

6. nudbud

nudbud First Round Draft Pick
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the kind words. I didn't get to watch your game Saturday but you beat a pretty good Wisconsin team. How did your QB situation play out. I know CGM was hard after, I think he is a RS freshman can't recall his name, but he would have been perfect for our offense. How did Fournette do? I know your defense lost a lot from last year so how did they play. I know it's early in the year and i would have liked to have played LSU a little earlier before they find an identity.