ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on your first draft pick!

I did. Thanks!! Spent time with my wife moving into our new home. You???

Mine was outstanding. Spent time with the family and ate some good viddles. Cleaned out my system from all of the good BBQ I ate last week in Memphis. Took a couple of naps too. Good times.

Mine was outstanding. Spent time with the family and ate some good viddles. Cleaned out my system from all of the good BBQ I ate last week in Memphis. Took a couple of naps too. Good times.
How did you have time for naps in between posts on the AU message board and time spent thinking about the AU Creed?? ;-)

I'm very efficient. It's what happens when you pursue excellence in all facets of life.
Excellence at AU obsession: Check
Excellence at rival's message board trolling: Check
Excellence at pot stirring: Check

You're well on your way. Congrats! ;-)

Excellence at AU obsession: Check
Excellence at rival's message board trolling: Check
Excellence at pot stirring: Check

You're well on your way. Congrats! ;-)

LOL - your technique is improving, but still has a way to go.

Props just the same and thanks for the laughs.

Reactions: AUav8r
I'm very efficient. It's what happens when you pursue excellence in all facets of life.

Pursue excellence in all facets of life? Billy, Billy, Billy the only thing you purse is Updyke and Brain Downings signatures so you can put them next to your autographed picture of Da Bahr in your trailer down by the river.

The Crapstone Creed:
"As a member of the University of Bammer community, I will pursue knowledge; act with fairness, honesty, and respect; foster individual and civic responsibility; and strive for excellence. I will try my best not to kill landmarks or put my genitals on rival team fans, win or lose. It is gonna be tough because I am just so fulla bammer, ahhhh, row damn thde row"

Pursue excellence in all facets of life? Billy, Billy, Billy the only thing you purse is Updyke and Brain Downings signatures so you can put them next to your autographed picture of Da Bahr in your trailer down by the river.

The Crapstone Creed:
"As a member of the University of Bammer community, I will pursue knowledge; act with fairness, honesty, and respect; foster individual and civic responsibility; and strive for excellence. I will try my best not to kill landmarks or put my genitals on rival team fans, win or lose. It is gonna be tough because I am just so fulla bammer, ahhhh, row damn thde row"

Don't be jealous because I'm beating you at life. Learn to make your own success instead of being envious of others.

Don't be jealous because I'm beating you at life. Learn to make your own success instead of being envious of others.

You are 'beating me at life'? How do you know? Did you read it in the Crapstone Creed @ West Vance? How in the hell could anyone actually be jealous of anything near West Vance?

You are 'beating me at life'? How do you know? Did you read it in the Crapstone Creed @ West Vance? How in the hell could anyone actually be jealous of anything near West Vance?
Again stop being envious and work on your own self improvement. Don't hate the achievers, emulate them.

Why don't you focus on achieving your own?
I'm good. Thanks!! You're the one on your rival's board running his e-mouth. So, why don't you fill us in on exactly how great and important you are? Feel free to be specific. I'm sure it will be inspiring!! (Now, you'll probably back down or deflect onto something different...) We can watch and see...

I'm good. Thanks!! You're the one on your rival's board running his e-mouth. So, why don't you fill us in on exactly how great and important you are? Feel free to be specific. I'm sure it will be inspiring!! (Now, you'll probably back down or deflect onto something different...) We can watch and see...

Like you "I'm good." I have no need to brag about specifics. You'll notice I didn't ask you for any of your own. If you say you're doing well then hats off to you my man! Only you know for sure.

Like you "I'm good." I have no need to brag about specifics. You'll notice I didn't ask you for any of your own. If you say you're doing well then hats off to you my man! Only you know for sure.
You also didn't see me bringing up the topic, but you did. I knew you'd back off and deflect. It's what you do!!

You also didn't see me bringing up the topic, but you did. I knew you'd back off and deflect. It's what you do!!

Who is deflecting? I choose not to give specifics just like you. We aren't observing another example of the Auburn double standard, are we?

LOL

Who is deflecting? I choose not to give specifics just like you. We aren't observing another example of the Auburn double standard, are we?

LOL
You brought it up, so why not finish it? I didn't bring this up. You're the e-tough guy here...

You brought it up, so why not finish it? I didn't bring this up. You're the e-tough guy here...

Tough guy? Wow, you are really reaching here. Sorry good buddy, there's limits to what I am willing to share on a message board. Given some of the unstable personalities that frequent these places, I am sure you can understand why.

Tough guy? Wow, you are really reaching here. Sorry good buddy, there's limits to what I am willing to share on a message board. Given some of the unstable personalities that frequent these places, I am sure you can understand why.
I agree, so why bring it up??

ADVERTISEMENT