ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on your first draft pick!

Gumps had 7
Auburn had 5

Whoop tee freakin do! If Duke and others come out we had more but you will get to see them this year.

Bottom dweller Florida had 8.... ra, ra, ra go gators

now go hump your sister. she wants it and gives a damn.

Gumps had 7
Auburn had 5

Whoop tee freakin do! If Duke and others come out we had more but you will get to see them this year.

Bottom dweller Florida had 8.... ra, ra, ra go gators

now go hump your sister. she wants it and gives a damn.

The creed mAUnsters are madder than hell. Sorry chief, Bama will have more than auburn again this year and probably for the rest of your sad, inferior life.

The creed mAUnsters are madder than hell. Sorry chief, Bama will have more than auburn again this year and probably for the rest of your sad, inferior life.

you are so full of s@@#$ your eyes are brown. you waaaaay to full of ole bammer. Bammer will have more arrests Congrats

Arrests? Weren't we talking about the NFL draft?

LOL

Like I said, Florida had 8, Tennessee had 0, who gives a damn? Gumps and Auburn are between the BOTTOM DWELLERS. Do you have anything to do? Your sister needs you, now run an play.

Last edited:
Like I said, Florida had 8, Tennessee had 0, who gives a damn? Gumps and Auburn are between the BOTTOM DWELLERS. Do you have anything to do? Your sister needs you, now run an play.

You sure do talk about incest a lot. Sorry you had childhood issues. Prayers sent.

Stay on track inbred. Florida had 8. Whoop teeee freakin do! Find a place to spew your crap where somebody cares.

Oh you definitely care. You are so mad that you are deflecting the conversation to incest which is gross. Incest talk, poor grammar skills, angry all the time... you sound like a real winner lol.

Florida had 8 draft picks, and bammer destroyed Florida. Saban made Muschamp his bitch.

Stay on track inbred. Florida had 8. Whoop teeee freakin do! Find a place to spew your crap where somebody cares.

I just asked a simple question and you goobs get all bent out of shape and start deflecting all over the place, dancing around the topic like Rosie O'Donnell filling up at the Golden Corral buffet.

I just asked a simple question and you goobs get all bent out of shape and start deflecting all over the place, dancing around the topic like Rosie O'Donnell filling up at the Golden Corral buffet.
If you don't like it, why do you live on this board? Feel free to go away and not come back. I haven't seen anyone here begging for you to stay!!

Oh you definitely care. You are so mad that you are deflecting the conversation to incest which is gross. Incest talk, poor grammar skills, angry all the time... you sound like a real winner lol.

Florida had 8 draft picks, and bammer destroyed Florida. Saban made Muschamp his bitch.

You, the inbred bammer, do enjoy talking about grown men making someone their bitch. Like I said, your sister is down by the river, in a van, with a crack pipe. row thde

lol you are one disgusting hick.

Nope. You Brain Downing and Harvey Updyke are bammer brothers. You all represent the proud univ of bammer at west vance very well. What are you going to do to make the headlines today Pops? Pull your pants down in public? Kill some landmarks? Just can't wait to see you in the headlines. Proud of you Pops!

Nope. You Brain Downing and Harvey Updyke are bammer brothers. You all represent the proud univ of bammer at west vance very well. What are you going to do to make the headlines today Pops? Pull your pants down in public? Kill some landmarks? Just can't wait to see you in the headlines. Proud of you Pops!

Sanctions must be having a bad day.

It's not my fault you want to live by a double standard.
I don't go to your site and troll, so you are showing your ignorance again!! I spent a couple months away from here. About time to do that again. It's a breeding ground for rude guests and trolls such as yourself!

I don't go to your site and troll, so you are showing your ignorance again!! I spent a couple months away from here. About time to do that again. It's a breeding ground for rude guests and trolls such as yourself!

We are actually doing you a favor. Time to take off the orange and blue shades and swallow the reality pill. You will hate it, but once you accept it, you will adjust.

I would much rather be known for killing a couple of hapless trees than constantly talking about incest. That's gross, man. You have a real issue that not even I can correct for you. Please see a professional asap.

I would much rather be known for killing a couple of hapless trees than constantly talking about incest. That's gross, man. You have a real issue that not even I can correct for you. Please see a professional asap.

Pops, I am talking about bammer alumni performing these acts on a daily basis. It is documented fact that bammer alumni do these gross things and you seem damn proud of it. Well, row damn thde Pops! If you can't handle reality, Prozac might be able to help you. If not, maybe you and Uddyke could see what harm you could do to try to make you feel better about yourself. Heck Updyke looks like the product of incest. row thde row Pops! Did you get his autograph yet?

It looks like Billy has a "hero" in Pops. He "likes" everything he says. Little brother needs his acceptance and approval!!! Trying to make himself an ally on his rival's message board. Two peas in a pod.

Pops, I am talking about bammer alumni performing these acts on a daily basis. It is documented fact that bammer alumni do these gross things and you seem damn proud of it. Well, row damn thde Pops! If you can't handle reality, Prozac might be able to help you. If not, maybe you and Uddyke could see what harm you could do to try to make you feel better about yourself. Heck Updyke looks like the product of incest. row thde row Pops! Did you get his autograph yet?

You are one pathetic loser. And you claim to be a graduate of auburn lolololol.

While we are making generalizations- Have you stolen a laptop today? Robbed people at gunpoint? Beat the shit out of a fellow student for no reason? Gotten high and driven around like the illiterate QB did? I can't even remember what the most recent thug on auburn's team did, but I'm sure you are damn proud of them.

You are one pathetic loser. And you claim to be a graduate of auburn lolololol.

While we are making generalizations- Have you stolen a laptop today? Robbed people at gunpoint? Beat the shit out of a fellow student for no reason? Gotten high and driven around like the illiterate QB did? I can't even remember what the most recent thug on auburn's team did, but I'm sure you are damn proud of them.
You sure do know a lot about a team that you hate so much. Why is that??? Obsessed???

You sure do know a lot about a team that you hate so much. Why is that??? Obsessed???

Hate? You think I hate auburn? Hahaha no way, bro. Way too much entertainment value for me to spend energy hating your team. Look no further than two of your fellow alums (lol) on this board.

It looks like Billy has a "hero" in Pops. He "likes" everything he says. Little brother needs his acceptance and approval!!! Trying to make himself an ally on his rival's message board. Two peas in a pod.

There's no need to be envious because nobody else takes your posts seriously. Maybe try stepping up your game a bit and dropping the victim persona.

You two gonna have a love-fest here on your rival's message board?
Where's this "victim pesona". I just see you as a sad and pathetic fool, Billy. This doesn't mean I see myself as a victim. Must be your crimson glasses again...

You two gonna have a love-fest here on your rival's message board?
Where's this "victim pesona". I just see you as a sad and pathetic fool, Billy. This doesn't mean I see myself as a victim. Must be your crimson glasses again...
Once again your only recourse is a personal attack.

Not surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT