ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats - CMR kicks player off UGA and player names Aub or L'Ville as next

OneMoreDawg

All-American
May 29, 2001
stop. You guys are developing quite the reputation...
This post was edited on 6/3 8:25 PM by OneMoreDawg

You know what the hell of it is, when the guys that leave another school and come to Auburn they don't seem to get in trouble again. Cam left UF, went to junior college and never got in trouble at Auburn. Marshall has trouble at UGA and come to Auburn after junior college and hasn't in trouble at Auburn. Strange isn't it?

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
If Auburn can take the kid and help him, isn't that okay? What do you think Billy?
This post was edited on 6/4 10:17 AM by nudbud

It speaks volumes that some SEC programs will hold troublemakers accountable, and dismiss said cancers from their program, full-well knowing that it hurts their chances in competing. For another SEC school to become the "Australia penal colony" of the SEC and welcome those same troublemakers, to compete against the higher standard programs is total BS. The SEC needs to step in and set the rules here - if a player is disciplined and dismissed from an SEC program, then that player can not play for another SEC school...period.

So apparently you don't believe in second chances. That's okay I know that UGA has that holier than thou attitude because your program has had the most violators in the last 10 years of, not only the SEC, but the entire country. Maybe if your coach would install some kind of discipline he wouldn't be forced to kick kids off of the team. But hey you keep that holy attitude that St. Richt has installed in Athens. It's beyond laughable.

Originally posted by OneMoreDawg:

It speaks volumes that some SEC programs will hold troublemakers accountable, and dismiss said cancers from their program, full-well knowing that it hurts their chances in competing. For another SEC school to become the "Australia penal colony" of the SEC and welcome those same troublemakers, to compete against the higher standard programs is total BS. The SEC needs to step in and set the rules here - if a player is disciplined and dismissed from an SEC program, then that player can not play for another SEC school...period.
Go frick yourself. Georgia is an annual contender for the Fulmer Cup almost every single year. It is about the only championship your sorry ass football program can still win. The Mutts are currently in 3rd place in the Fulmer Cup standings this year. If you manage to pull out a victory, Georgia will become the first program to win the Fulmer Cup twice since its inception

You were also going to let Tray Matthews thug ass stay on your team even after he was arrested for stealing earlier this year. Must have done something else to get kicked off. The Mutts also still have two or three players on your team who were involved in the same theft incident Tray Matthews was involved in

Originally posted by billywaynebama:
You guys should speak to this one. Has Auburn become a rehab facility?
This is laughable coming from a bammer since your program has taken more thugs and more serious thugs than Auburn. DJ Pettway is far worse than any player Auburn has given a second chance to. You also took Ty Flourney Smith after he was kicked off Georgia's team by Richt and Dee Liner after he was at least temporarily kicked off his high school team

Originally posted by nudbud:
So apparently you don't believe in second chances. That's okay I know that UGA has that holier than thou attitude because your program has had the most violators in the last 10 years of, not only the SEC, but the entire country. Maybe if your coach would install some kind of discipline he wouldn't be forced to kick kids off of the team. But hey you keep that holy attitude that St. Richt has installed in Athens. It's beyond laughable.
What do you call kicking kids off the team? That's the ultimate form of discipline.

You install discipline in order to try and help the kid without having to kick him off the team. Richt has never had discipline plan. He lets the kids do whatever they want to do and when it gets too bad he has no choice but to kick them off. How is kicking them off the team discipline? That is the final course of action.
This post was edited on 6/5 9:09 AM by nudbud

You install discipline in order to try and help the kid without having to kick him off the team. Richt has never had discipline plan. He lets the kids do whatever they want to do and when it gets too bad he has no choice but to kick them off. How is kicking them off the team discipline? That is the final course of action.
This post was edited on 6/5 9:09 AM by nudbud
I agree that Richt is soft. Always has been. He's trying to be the players' BFF instead of their coach and an authority figure. Many of thes kids are like Rottweiilers - they need a strong master or they will run wild. I hated and feared my coach as a teen, and I'm glad of it now. He seems to be getting tired of the BS, but you are correct in that he needs to lay down the law the second they step on campus. That is what Jeremy Pruitt appears to be doing and the prima donnas don't like it. Well, bye.

Originally posted by GwinnettDawg:
Originally posted by ohsfan28:
Georgia is an annual contender for the Fulmer Cup almost every single year.
Keep smithing those words, Calhoun. You and breezy never fail to entertain.
Them being kin would explain an awful lot. Have to keep an eye on that one.

Entertaining thread overall.

This statement is, unfortunately, far too familiar from many SEC fans... win at any cost. As I stated in earliert - the SEC should set restrictions to prevent win-at-all-costs programs from benefiting.

Georgia is a win at all cost program themselves you fricking moron. Your football program finishes in the top 10 of the Fulmer Cup every single year. Your football program and men's basketball program have both been on probation within the last 15 years. You have one national championship in football in your entire history and even a Georgia professor named Jan Kemp claims you cheated to win said championship. Jan Kemp also implicated Vince Dooley in this cheating and Georgia kept his cheating ass involved in their football program for the next 15 or 20 years. Oh yeah, Saint Richt just announced he wasn't even going to suspend the remaining two or three players involved in the same theft incident as Tray Matthews. The fact that you come over here to an Auburn board to give us a lecture on morality is just further proof that the Mutts are the dumbest fan base in the SEC. Yes, even dumber than the bammers fan base
This post was edited on 6/6 4:02 AM by ohsfan28

You have opened my eyes! I am a moron... Georgia and CMR are cheaters... UGA should be destroyed.

Get real - a logical point made and you sling the sh%&... I have Auburn friends who do not want the reputation of AU becoming a troublemaker-accepting program.

How much trouble did Cam Newton get in after he got to Auburn? How much trouble has Nick Marshall got in since he has been in Auburn? If you look at it that Auburn is accepting troublemakers, why don't they continue their troubling ways? Maybe it was just the environment they were in initially. UGA doesn't have the best reputation in terms of players getting in trouble. Looking back at Cam's time in UF he was surrounded by some guys that have since got in big trouble. maybe Richt and Meyer were just too lenient when it comes to discipline and some guys need that discipline.

Originally posted by OneMoreDawg:
You have opened my eyes! I am a moron... Georgia and CMR are cheaters... UGA should be destroyed.

Get real - a logical point made and you sling the sh%&... I have Auburn friends who do not want the reputation of AU becoming a troublemaker-accepting program.
You aren't making any legitmate point. You are a typical dumbass mutt who lives in your little own fantasy world pretty much oblivious to your own school's problems and reputation.

Georgia pretty much has a reputation for a thug program themselves. When college football live on espn was discussing Tray Matthews, they brought up the fact that he is just one in a long line of Georgia football players to get into trouble under Marc Richt. Even when you get rid of one thug, you usually just replace them with another thug

Saban lets druggies and student assaulters back on his team, so STFU
chairshot.r191677.gif

So you agree Alabama shouldn't be able to buy players and pay the ones they have? Well they do, and its a fact.

I frankly don't give a damn. If they come to Auburn, keep their nose clean, earn their degree and their keep on the field, then I could care less what any other "rival" fan thinks. In much the same way, I don't care who Alabama, Georgia or any other program takes. These are not 35 year old kids - they are 18 - 21 and many of them are coming from worse environments than we could ever imagine.

Originally posted by Sanctions Stand:
Nick Fairly!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!,

Now go away
His 5th year option NOT being picked up by Deetroit. BUUUUUSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure I would call him a bust. He is s serviceable DT that will be picked up. I consider a bust when you get cut after a year after being a high pick.

Congrats on winning the Terry Godwin sister recruiting battle, I

bet that was one you were losing sleep over! Woof!

You know what the hell of it is, when the guys that leave another school and come to Auburn they don't seem to get in trouble again. Cam left UF, went to junior college and never got in trouble at Auburn. Marshall has trouble at UGA and come to Auburn after junior college and hasn't in trouble at Auburn. Strange isn't it?
LMAO.....

saupload_policymakers.jpg

You're a moron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT