ADVERTISEMENT

@Clemson fans

31-21 Clemson

It's gonna be a game similar to last year. Your passing game has improved. You've got your starter a RB back. We have new starters at both positions, however, they are different than we had last year. Bryant is fast, very fast. At 6-4 220 and running a legit 4.4, I believe Auburn will have their hands full. I'm going to take Clemson (of course) 26-17.

i don't have score, but I am skeptical about a win from an Auburn perspective. If the offensive line doesn't make some big improvements and we can't contain the quarterback running, I can see things getting pretty ugly

I think it will be another great game between 2 top notch teams.

I will say 23 - 17 Clemson.

Turnovers could decide the outcome.

When did Kelly Bryant get to 6-4 220 lbs and running a 4.4. More like 6 2 205 running a 4.6. Kid is a good scrambler but remains to be seen if he can hold up under pressure and Auburn will bring the pressure.

When did Kelly Bryant get to 6-4 220 lbs and running a 4.4. More like 6 2 205 running a 4.6. Kid is a good scrambler but remains to be seen if he can hold up under pressure and Auburn will bring the pressure.

Looks faster than 4.6 here.

If you don't think they run pressure him everyday in practice with Ferrell, Lawrence, Wilkins and Bryant, then you really should stick to women's basketball. According to the ClemsonTigers page, roster says 6-4 220. And yes, 4.4 is about right. Course, you are MANAFOLD. We don't expect you to post reality when talking about Clemson.

Reactions: Ashevilletiger
If you don't think they run pressure him everyday in practice with Ferrell, Lawrence, Wilkins and Bryant, then you really should stick to women's basketball. According to the ClemsonTigers page, roster says 6-4 220. And yes, 4.4 is about right. Course, you are MANAFOLD. We don't expect you to post reality when talking about Clemson.

Good game. Nasty defenses. Good luck!

Much praise to the Auburn defense, but Bryant found a way to help just enough with his legs and speed, and yes 4.4 speed all day long. But 11 sacks by the Clemson defense has to be the state of the day. I wish they could have gotten one more and tied the record of 12 that was set eons ago against the Furman Paladins.

Hats off to the Auvurn fans. I talked to several over the weekend, all of them super nice folks.
Best of luck the rest of the season.

I agree ... spent lots of time chatting football and just welcoming them to Clemson. Class act to all. All had a great attitude. Walked to our parking lot after the game with 8 or so fans. They were a hoot and had us in stitches.all the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT