ADVERTISEMENT

Clash of Clans bro...

MyNamesEarl

All-American
Jan 8, 2006
I've started a new Request and GTFO clan. IF you are not familiar with this concept, let me explain. We organize a staff of 25-30 donators that have high level troops (preferable LVL 6+). We open the clan so anyone can join (can vary the trophy level). Members in search of troops join and request. We donate troops. They GTFO. The more you donate the more you increase your Experience Level in the game. I was in one of these clans for less than 2 weeks and went from LVL 102 to 111, just from Experience gained in donations.

We will donate Barbarians, Archers and Minions (BAM) only. Yes, donating bigger items like Giants and Dragons gets you more Experience points per donate, but from my experience it just doesn't work well. If you donate big items then it's hard for everyone to donate because clan castles fill up way too fast. Donating BAM allows everyone donating to actually get a donation in. Trust me, it works.

Staff can come and go once we get started. It's easy to get people to stay and help donate to fill in gaps once everything is established. I plan to leave occasionally to go fight in my war clan. You can do the same. You don't have to stay, but are welcome to come and go.

Clan Info:
Name: REQ.N.GtFO ™
Tag: #PQLJU22R

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News