Charlie you ready for your first falcons game?

auburnbrave

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2014
He probably won’t be watching like the rest of us as they glorify an organization that cheers the attempted, at this point, assignation if 2 LA County deputies and tried to block them getting into a a hospital ER. Until they change course and support and promote law, order and general decency in society I’m finding other ways to spend my time

Ruxy Poo

All-American
May 18, 2020
Atlanta
He probably won’t be watching like the rest of us as they glorify an organization that cheers the attempted, at this point, assignation if 2 LA County deputies and tried to block them getting into a a hospital ER. Until they change course and support and promote law, order and general decency in society I’m finding other ways to spend my time
Wtf???

• Haha
Reactions: stutsman23

GloryDays2012

IT'S ALWAYS NOW
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Shut the hell up old man

Jay G. Tate

IT'S A TRAP!
Staff
Jan 17, 2003
Montgomery, Ala.
You wrecked the hell out of this thread. Why? What have you accomplished?

auburnbrave

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2014
You wrecked the hell out of this thread. Why? What have you accomplished?
Why? Well my dad was a sheriff‘s deputy for 30 years which included all of my childhood. He worked days, nights, holidays and all with light pay. These guys work for less than $20 an hour and they are literally risking their lives every shift they work, now more than ever. 5 of them were gunned down in the streets of Dallas last year by a BLM nut job and the cowboys tried to honor them with a helmet sticker. NFL said, no. Violated uniform policy. Now we have a terrorist organization killing, burning, looting and generally causing upheaval in America and the NFL will honor them with songs, and decals and other crap. Well, I’m not tuning in to support it.

This is also hard for me as I grew up a die hard Falcons fan and have been for over 40 years. I had posters of Bartkowski and Andrews in my wall as a kid. It’s part of my life on Sunday afternoons in the fall and winter for, like I said, over 40 years. That’s how strongly I am supposed to what BLM stands for and what they are doing to our country. They don’t care about black lives or any other life. Research it’s leadership and little bit and it’s goals and mission Then get back to me if you still believe it’s worth bending a knee to