ADVERTISEMENT

CDC Withdraws PCR Test for Covid

Can't differentiate between Covid and the flu.
So how many folks have had the flu that were told they had COVID? Probably a lot. Especially since the flu was eradicated for about 18 months. Lol.

Reactions: TBFan
They issued a later alert clarifying their statement. Basically, they are dropping that C19 test that could only respond to Covid for ones that can detect and differentiate between C19 and the flu. Before, doctors had to use 2 tests; the PCR for C19 and one for the flu.
Still pretty odd though that the flu disappeared.

They issued a later alert clarifying their statement. Basically, they are dropping that C19 test that could only respond to Covid for ones that can detect and differentiate between C19 and the flu. Before, doctors had to use 2 tests; the PCR for C19 and one for the flu.
Still pretty odd though that the flu disappeared.

It’s not odd at all if you know how the flu spreads compared to Covid. If Covid spread like the flu and you always got symptoms, Covid would’ve been much more manageable. The doctors on the bunker explained it. Also, the dr said everybody admitted to his hospital in mobile were tested for the flu AND Covid.

Reactions: Creed Monster
It’s not odd at all if you know how the flu spreads compared to Covid. If Covid spread like the flu and you always got symptoms, Covid would’ve been much more manageable. The doctors on the bunker explained it. Also, the dr said everybody admitted to his hospital in mobile were tested for the flu AND Covid.
Yea, I get that Covid mitigation would impact the flu numbers. That the flu fatalities were 2-3% of previous years is what I was referring.

Yea, I get that Covid mitigation would impact the flu numbers. That the flu fatalities were 2-3% of previous years is what I was referring.

The case numbers were 2-3%. Again, everybody going into the hospital was tested for flu and the numbers were almost nonexistent. That shows no conspiracy was true on Covid being counted as the flu.

The case numbers were 2-3%. Again, everybody going into the hospital was tested for flu and the numbers were almost nonexistent. That shows no conspiracy was true on Covid being counted as the flu.
A Scientic American article stated ~700 fatalities for 20-21 vs 22k and 34k for previous years. Haven't seen any CDC numbers for 20-21 but they're slow to provide those figures. At any rate, you don't have to be a conspiracist to be very surprised at the stats.

A Scientic American article stated ~700 fatalities for 20-21 vs 22k and 34k for previous years. Haven't seen any CDC numbers for 20-21 but they're slow to provide those figures. At any rate, you don't have to be a conspiracist to be very surprised at the stats.

Yes, you do. Hospitals give a separate test for everybody admitted for the flu.

Can't differentiate between Covid and the flu.
Why do you always find the most janky, sus-looking web sites to post your news from? Can't the alt-right figure out basic web design? Sheesh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT