ADVERTISEMENT

Can't believe even the payment method

HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA

First Round Draft Pick
Jul 20, 2006
is fuct up on this site. Trying to become a premium member again and after clicking on the subscribe link I get the "this page doesn't exist" message. What a bunch of morons.

Reactions: thompgk
Honk is getting a little crotchety in his old age. A young Honker would have simply teabagged JLee in a farking cartoonist sort of way, insulted Jay's choice is wing restaurants, mentioned something regarding how old barner was looking attempting to be a "doer of many things" and yelled war damned eagle on the way by headquarters in a runaway 'vette. Now he has to get all critical about the mods technical capabilities as if he were some sorta GT computer engineer or something!

Hey honk, How have you been doing?????
Doing fine, old buddy! Glad to see you're still alive and kickin!

I imagine you've been vacationing all summer. Any good cruise recommendations?

BTW ... your fleas over on the other board miss you. They've been worried to death about ..... well ..... your possible death ..... You need to give them a drive-by with a season prediction soon. They REALLY miss you.

Honk is getting a little crotchety in his old age. A young Honker would have simply teabagged JLee in a farking cartoonist sort of way, insulted Jay's choice is wing restaurants, mentioned something regarding how old barner was looking attempting to be a "doer of many things" and yelled war damned eagle on the way by headquarters in a runaway 'vette. Now he has to get all critical about the mods technical capabilities as if he were some sorta GT computer engineer or something!
Hahahaha! You still in South Fl. ?

Doing fine, old buddy! Glad to see you're still alive and kickin!

I imagine you've been vacationing all summer. Any good cruise recommendations?

BTW ... your fleas over on the other board miss you. They've been worried to death about ..... well ..... your possible death ..... You need to give them a drive-by with a season prediction soon. They REALLY miss you.
Honk, Ever year I have been on that board Auburn has lost to the bammers. I'll check with you after the season. Glad you are doing well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT