ADVERTISEMENT

Can we not get a mod to just ban billy

ohsfan28

All-American
Aug 9, 2011
The guy's little brother complex forces him to put his idiotic opinions into every thread. I don't mind a troll if they are funny, clever or make a good point. However, his trolls are none of those things. He just constantly repeats shite that made you dumber for reading it the first time.

Originally posted by ohsfan28:

The guy's little brother complex forces him to put his idiotic opinions into every thread. I don't mind a troll if they are funny, clever or make a good point. However, his trolls are none of those things. He just constantly repeats shite that made you dumber for reading it the first time.
Why bother? I can just create 168 billywayne accounts to match the 100+ ohsfan accounts on rivals.

Tell us - why do YOU get banned so often and have to create so many alternate handles?

You are probably right. Your username here is not the same as it is on other boards, so you obviously created one or more alters to post here in the first place. However, I am glad you no longer deny your little brother complex is what compels you to put your same tired idiotic opinions into every thread.

You are probably right. Your username here is not the same as it is on other boards, so you obviously created one or more alters to post here in the first place. However, I am glad you no longer deny your little brother complex is what compels you to put your same tired idiotic opinions into every thread.
So if that's LB behavior when I do it, what do you have to say for yourself? You were up to ohsfan168 the other day!

Look in the mirror much??

LOLOLOLOLOL

I don't what he number is, but I do have several variations of the same username. Many of those names were made to torment a mod I didn't like on the national board. It might have childish, immature or foolish to do such a thing, but I don't know what it has to do with a little brother complex. I never have and probably never will post on the bammer board.

You are a classic case of little brother syndrome. Your are obsessed with Auburn to the point that you feel the incessant need to try to tear down Auburn by putting your idiotic opinion into every thread on this board even when those threads have nothing to do with your team. Your team played the #1 team in the country last week, yet you probably spent more time over here making a jackass out of yourself on this board

Originally posted by Jackfish:
Augt lives and whines.
ohsfan isn't AUGT. That's a different person with different issues.

Both have more Rivals accounts than Carter has liver pills though, so I can understand the confusion.

Saying we should keep you just because you are one of the few bammers who post here is not exactly a ringing endorsement. I would almost rather have no one

Saying we should keep you just because you are one of the few bammers who post here is not exactly a ringing endorsement. I would almost rather have no one
Of course. Nobody hates them some bammer like you do little man. It consumes you. Wouldn't surprise me if you don't turn into Auburn's version of Harvey Updyke. You are that crazy.

Originally posted by billywaynebama:

Of course. Nobody hates them some bammer like you do little man. It consumes you. Wouldn't surprise me if you don't turn into Auburn's version of Harvey Updyke. You are that crazy.
You just continue to prove you are a moron with no self awareness. You are the person who is crazy enough and hateful enough to spend every waking second trying to tear down Auburn on an Auburn message board, so you are likely a much better candidate to follow in Harvey's footsteps

You just continue to prove you are a moron with no self awareness. You are the person who is crazy enough and hateful enough to spend every waking second trying to tear down Auburn on an Auburn message board, so you are likely a much better candidate to follow in Harvey's footsteps
Lol, such a bitter angry man.

I will say a prayer for you, maybe you can learn to have some happiness as the holidays approach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT