ADVERTISEMENT

Burglars Sodimized For 5 Days

They broke into the wrong house!

This May be the most classic line ever in this story:

"They broke in my front door so I broke into their back doors"

http://thugify.com/burglars-sodomized-after-breaking-into-rapists-house/
giphy.gif

Their "source" appears to be the British tabloid "Sport," which is probably not the pinnacle of journalistic integrity. But this story does have it all, doesn't it?

The continuing adventures of Florida Man? Check.
Dude named "Harry Harrington?" Check.
Picture of said dude in underwear, holding a cigar, and living up to his name? Check.
After his adventures, is he looking at a (ahem) "long stretch inside"? Very check.

You know where "saggy pants" trend started right. Prison. It meant you were a prison bitch and were available. Somehow in the 90's it went mainstream, but prison is where it started. Now you can laugh when you see some dude "saggin" his pants real low.

Last edited:
Reactions: fntiger
Let's be honest...who in here would convict ole Harry of any crimes and send him to jail?

I know I wouldn't.

But I despise thieves and think apt punishment has been successfully doled out.

Reactions: charlie5
Let's be honest...who in here would convict ole Harry of any crimes and send him to jail?

I know I wouldn't.

But I despise thieves and think apt punishment has been successfully doled out.
i wouldn't because i wouldn't want him coming after my ass when he finishes his stretch

(oh the phrasing $1 to Archer)

Reactions: charlie5

Snopes cracks me up sometimes. The style totally originated in prison...but the gay advertising was false. Therefore the rumor is 100% false. Lol

It's kind of like the "debunking" the Hillary meme that she donated 1million dollars to reduce her tax bill. She 100% donated that exact amount to her own charity...but Snopes calls the rumor FALSE because "it didn't reduce her tax bill" just "reduced her taxable income". Which by the way ultimately reduces your tax bill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT