ADVERTISEMENT

Boston Celtics need to change their name.......

tugmac

First Round Draft Pick
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2001
Carrollton, GA
Being of Irish/Scottish heritage, I am offended by this. Leprechauns don’t think play basketball. It is an assault on their height.

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Boston Brother Bulgers has a nice ring to it. Have the corrupt midget Billy and Jimmy as mascots.

Hell, Billy may be a leprechaun, so it’d be fitting!

Last edited:
I don't mind if they call themselves the "Fighting short white guys"... wait a minute, we can't use words that promote violence (like "War" Eagle)... hmm, maybe the "Dispute Resolution Short White Guys"? I can be tolerant.

I don't mind if they call themselves the "Fighting short white guys"... wait a minute, we can't use words that promote violence (like "War" Eagle)... hmm, maybe the "Dispute Resolution Short White Guys"? I can be tolerant.
You used the word “white”. Nope.

Jesus Christ
If you don’t quote the post causing your response we don’t know the appropriate context with which to read your post. (Unless, of course, you’re the second post. Which you’re not.)

Well. There we go. Covid, Hamilton, hydroxychloroquine, are all appropriate topics for das bunker. Making a sarcastic social statement regarding an NFL team name change, not so much. I swear, I learn something everyday in here. Go America.

You used the word “white”. Nope.
OK, just "Dispute Resolution short guys". That is much better. Don't think it will invoke fear and trepidation in the hearts of opponents, but I'm part of that demographic and it doesn't offend me.

OK, just "Dispute Resolution short guys". That is much better. Don't think it will invoke fear and trepidation in the hearts of opponents, but I'm part of that demographic and it doesn't offend me.
Got to call you our on “short”.

Got to call you our on “short”.
Well, I can't deny it. My high school football coach made me stand up in the huddle just so it would look even all the way around when everyone else leaned on their knees.

Well, I can't deny it. My high school football coach made me stand up in the huddle just so it would look even all the way around when everyone else leaned on their knees.
Aren’t you emotionally traumatized by that. He was just virtue signaling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT