ADVERTISEMENT

Booster Shots Every 5 Months?

Not possible, according to some on here.

Nope. It’s 8 months for first booster and nobody said “required”. Lol at the ny post. My guess is every 6 months for elderly and immunocomprised and every 12 months for others IF they are concerned about infection. Infection against severe disease, hospitalization and death last longer than a year. Also, many will get Covid before their yearly booster and therefore won’t need a booster. This thing will be like the flu where about half of us get boosters and deaths and hospitalizations will be flu like.

Nope. It’s 8 months for first booster and nobody said “required”. Lol at the ny post. My guess is every 6 months for elderly and immunocomprised and every 12 months for others IF they are concerned about infection. Infection against severe disease, hospitalization and death last longer than a year. Also, many will get Covid before their yearly booster and therefore won’t need a booster. This thing will be like the flu where about half of us get boosters and deaths and hospitalizations will be flu like.
Again, denies the facts and throws out opinions. Embarrassing.

Reactions: au4life_rz

The facts are they aren’t requiring any booster shots and they aren’t allowing boosters until 8 months except the elderly and the immunicompromised.

The facts are they aren’t requiring any booster shots and they aren’t allowing boosters until 8 months except the elderly and the immunicompromised.
The article didn't say they were. They said they were considering it.

LOL! And yet the article says exactly that. Please keep posting.

They will only switch to 5 months if the data shows this timeframe but it’s not “every 5 months” meaning moving forward. The third shot is giving way more protection on antibodies than second shots for Pfizer specifically. Again, elderly will most likely do it every 6 months and the rest of us will get it once a year if interested in no infections. We are protected for years plural against severe disease and hospitalization and death.

LOL! And yet the article says exactly that. Please keep posting.

Derp. Told you so. The fda advisory board recommended boosters for over 65 and the immunocompromised just like I said. Now the fda May say fvck that but that’s what’s recommended.

"Moderna analysis: Those vaccinated last year twice more likely to get COVID-19 than those jabbed recently
Moderna's research shows that those vaccinated later had fewer breakthrough cases"

Some people are going to convince themselves they need weekly boosters before all this is said and done.

Ill choose a booster over what this guy got

Bro, do you FUD much???

That certainly IS a possibility for those who get the COVID, or really any respiratory disease, even the flu, but isn't it smart to at least assess the odds of a 36 year old healthy person dying instead of resorting to out and out FUD?

I believe that pretty much everyone in this country knows that COVID can potentially kill you, and they take it into consideration when deciding how they will manage that risk. I'm going to try to not complain about what will likely be a constant cycle of boosters, but I also realize that there are more than those two choices, (i.e. get the booster or DIE).

"Moderna analysis: Those vaccinated last year twice more likely to get COVID-19 than those jabbed recently
Moderna's research shows that those vaccinated later had fewer breakthrough cases"

Some people are going to convince themselves they need weekly boosters before all this is said and done.

Who cares? It’s about severe disease. No booster needed according to the fda advisory committee except for those over 65 and immunocompromised. Now the fda May be safe abd go further but it’s clear that those under 60 still have frestborutecriin from severe disease.

Bro, do you FUD much???

That certainly IS a possibility for those who get the COVID, or really any respiratory disease, even the flu, but isn't it smart to at least assess the odds of a 36 year old healthy person dying instead of resorting to out and out FUD?

I believe that pretty much everyone in this country knows that COVID can potentially kill you, and they take it into consideration when deciding how they will manage that risk. I'm going to try to not complain about what will likely be a constant cycle of boosters, but I also realize that there are more than those two choices, (i.e. get the booster or DIE).

Constant cycle of boosters? Did you pay attn yesterday? They advised the fda just the elderly need a booster. More than likely, we get to yearly shots for most but most should be ok with less often shots.

Derp. Told you so. The fda advisory board recommended boosters for over 65 and the immunocompromised just like I said. Now the fda May say fvck that but that’s what’s recommended.

Dude, are you SO desperate, that you are trying to take credit for parroting some of the folks that you copy and paste from Twitter??? You only get credit for original thoughts. Not because you copied someone else's original thoughts.

Dude, are you SO desperate, that you are trying to take credit for parroting some of the folks that you copy and paste from Twitter??? You only get credit for original thoughts. Not because you copied someone else's original thoughts.

That’s the point. I go by what the science says. The science said real protection from serious disease for multiple years for most of the population. That’s the difference between us. I go by the science. You go your own original terrible conspiracy thoughts. It’s sad and pathetic.

That’s the point. I go by what the science says. The science said real protection from serious disease for multiple years for most of the population. That’s the difference between us. I go by the science. You go your own original terrible conspiracy thoughts. It’s sad and pathetic.

We've already established that you go by the articles and tweets that you read, (i.e. at least, the ones that support your chosen views), NOT science, as most of them were NOT based on good science in the multiple cases in which they turned out to be DEAD WRONG over time.

Did you learn anything after them being proven wrong over time multiple times? They said X, but over time it proved to be Y. Then they said V, and then delta came out and the truth proved to be Z. My two cents of important hypothesis turned out to be right a couple of times, so if anything, it should have increased your confidence that maybe you should at least CONSIDER whether someone's opinion is solid, and especially if they have a good track record.

Reactions: TBFan

head-shake.gif

Reactions: TBFan
We've already established that you go by the articles and tweets that you read, (i.e. at least, the ones that support your chosen views), NOT science, as most of them were NOT based on good science in the multiple cases in which they turned out to be DEAD WRONG over time.

Did you learn anything after them being proven wrong over time multiple times? They said X, but over time it proved to be Y. Then they said V, and then delta came out and the truth proved to be Z. My two cents of important hypothesis turned out to be right a couple of times, so if anything, it should have increased your confidence that maybe you should at least CONSIDER whether someone's opinion is solid, and especially if they have a good track record.

Yes, science. This spring, they had these things calked studies showing how the protection for severe disease barely dropped. That’s still happening for all but the elderly. It’s really that simple. That science hasn’t been wrong, psycho.

Yes, science. This spring, they had these things calked studies showing how the protection for severe disease barely dropped. That’s still happening for all but the elderly. It’s really that simple. That science hasn’t been wrong, psycho.

That's crap redux, back-tracking and equivocation, but they know it works for people like you, so they won't change. It's just rinse and repeat. You are a sad, sad, dude Stompy, and it's too bad that you don't realize that isn't science at all.

That's crap redux, back-tracking and equivocation, but they know it works for people like you, so they won't change. It's just rinse and repeat. You are a sad, sad, dude Stompy, and it's too bad that you don't realize that isn't science at all.

Repeat after me. They were right on immunity from severe disease from the vaccines. The fda advisory committee confirmed along with almost every study in almost every country. It’s a miracle vaccine, bruh.

Repeat after me. They were right on immunity from severe disease from the vaccines. The fda advisory committee confirmed along with almost every study in almost every country. It’s a miracle vaccine, bruh.

They were pushing and selling what was in essence sterilizing immunity. They pushed this SUPER hard, and made promises over, and over and over to get as many as possible to get vaccinated. The entire message was "so that we can get back to normal, and reach herd immunity".

As a matter of fact, you STILL have people ready to fight their literal brothers and family because they think they're being "selfish"', and holding us back from reaching herd immunity.

They were pushing and selling what was in essence sterilizing immunity. They pushed this SUPER hard, and made promises over, and over and over to get as many as possible to get vaccinated. The entire message was "so that we can get back to normal, and reach herd immunity".

As a matter of fact, you STILL have people ready to fight their literal brothers and family because they think they're being "selfish"', and holding us back from reaching herd immunity.

Nope. We will get to endemic levels and I haven’t heard “herd immunity” since 2020. Endemic levels will be normalcy and will be made possible for this miracle vacccine. We would be there by now if not for the morons. It will take us until spring or summer due to these morons so another year lost due to
Idiots like you pushing conspiracies and nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT