flush.r191677.gif

>>
uzi.r191677.gif
Gus Bus

>> Auburn >
chairshot.r191677.gif
< Bama

Enough said.

Living through other teams when you can't do it yourself. That must be a terrible way to go through life.

Auburn fans should just ignore this loser and any other of his fan base that shows up. They are not our rivals. Their football program has never been on our level since joining the conference and they will never be on that level. Most of the other major programs in the conference don't even take them seriously. Auburn fans should follow that lead.

The only reason I'm over here is because of the arrogant pompous a-holes from this board who came to our board running their chops about how great they were. I told them after they came over to our board running their mouths about us losing to Alabama that they would lose atleast 3 games this year because they were not who they thought they were and the Gus was not the messiah. Who are you anyway...a fan from one of the biggest NCAA violators right behind Auburn. Well hell I guess birds of a cheating feather do stick together after all.

Fact remains however those who come to others boards running their mouths should expect the same in return and not cry about it. Auburn fans can dish it out but cant take it. Typical .

RRRRROOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE.

Nice two game win streak. you assholes are hilarious.

If Auburn fans go on your board, those people are just dumb enough to play into the weird obsession your fan base has with Malzahn instead of just ignoring it.. I have never met a single Auburn fan in real life who gives a shit about Arkansas

I have no obsession with Gus. I didn't like him when he was at Arkansas and I was happy to see him go. So was Arkansas St. The man and his wife will do the same thing at Auburn that they did here, and cause nothing but trouble. Seriously all you have to do is look back to the HDN days, with Gus and The Springdale 5 especially Bitchy Mitchy and his Momma drama all stirred up by Mr. Gus.

My obsession if you can call it that is not with Gus. Its with the bastard fans on this site that came to our board running their mouths on how great they were, and how Gus was the new messiah, and "we lost to Alabama" .........uh yeah by 1 point, and well Aubbie just lost by how many again? Thing is you can throw our record up all you want because as a fan base 98% of us already knew our team was in for a long rebuild after the 2011 -2012 - 2013 seasons. We are not blind to the fact we have another year to be back to where we were in 2010, but that's ok, because our program is headed in the right direction, and we are ok with the time its going to take.

OSUfan......I can only assume you are a fan of Ohio State, and I want to express my condolences for the loss of Kosta. With that said now Im going to voice my opinion that is shared by many even in your own conference. When people speak of teams guilty of cheating these are the teams that are mentioned - Auburn, Ohio State, Texas A&M, USC(west), Alabama, North Carolina, SMU. These teams are what the NCAA calls repeat offenders. Latest with Auburn was the Cam Newton thing that still hasn't gone away, and with Ohio State......well well well why did your team have to vacate all the wins that the Tattoo 5 played in again? Tell you guys what clean your own houses before pointing fingers, and then Ill listen to the 2 biggest habitual cheating programs in the country.

As far as Auburn I came here 5 weeks ago after their "You suck you lost to Alabama" rant, and I predicted they would lose to Miss. St., South Carolina, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, and would more than likely lose to Alabama. Well I was wrong about South Carolina but then they turned around with Mr. Messiah and got their ass's handed to them by Georgia. So I predicted 4 losses, and they got 4 losses. Period end of story. Not so great and mighty now are they.

It must be humbling to have to live through other teams. I feel sorry for you.

I have never actually seen someone ROTFLMFAO. Do you really find something as simple as a football game so outrageously funny that you would roll around on the floor laughing your sorry ass off? Statements such as yours are a microcosm of why the last two generations are so Phucking stupid. See what I did there?

If people accuse Auburn of cheating, at least we are important enough for people to care.. Ask almost anybody what they think about Arkansas and you will find that nobody gives a shit. You are completely and totally irrelevant outside of your own hillbilly state

ADVERTISEMENT