ADVERTISEMENT

Boom!

Classy! Congrats to the UGA team and the UGA alums. I'm guessing you don't belong to either group...

Re: oh no

I'm guessing you have been watching UGA hype videos, verrrry interesting.
smokin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by AuburnLegacy:

Don't tell me we have to put up with three more weeks worth of crappy hype videos.

Re: oh no

Originally posted by albanyga:

I'm guessing you have been watching UGA hype videos, verrrry interesting.
smokin.r191677.gif
Maybe he wanted to see some real football, unlike what Auburn put on the field last night.

Good game. It was nice to see no GA linemen trying to injure our players with illegal hits.

I, for one, have a soft spot in my heart today for AU nation. Having to deal with the retards from UGaly spouting off is not fun.

They were out in full force prior to this year's loss at SCAR. Afterward, all I heard were crickets chirpping.

Now that I've reared my head I'm sure they will focus their anger toward me with some very intelligent posts about USC and Spurrier. You're welcome AU fans for distracting them.

Tons of respect for CGM and AU program. Stay classy AU. Eventually they will go away and focus their anger on Georgia Tech for being nerds and bookworms. I've watched UGaly inbreds since the '70s and one thing is for sure: they never change.

Good luck in the IB.

ADVERTISEMENT