ADVERTISEMENT

boogs: How is the kid that blew his knee out doing? The tall DE

Oct 1, 2012
kid from Africa or some such that had barely played any football, very raw? He was switched to class of 2015 very late in the process and aubarn got him. How's he recovering from his injury?

It seems he gave you info yesterday. Seems like info was god and has been mentioned before but still info. He probably knew the same thing about the kid that we have heard as well. I understand the kid is going to redshirt.

As I told you, he wasn't very forthcoming with specific players and said he wanted to wait till Fall practice to get into that.

But you know I said that, just nudbud lying again. Par for the course...

As I told you, he wasn't very forthcoming with specific players and said he wanted to wait till Fall practice to get into that.

But you know I said that, just nudbud lying again. Par for the course...
The kid you were talking about is not going to see the field in Fall practice. That has been mentioned on numerous occasions.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
Sorry, I follow aubarn practice reports about as closely as sanctions does.
The kid you were asking about has not participated in any practices thus far. I understand his rehab is on schedule however he has a stress fracture in his other leg now. But I think the plan all along was for him to redshirt.

Reactions: coolbreezetiger
ADVERTISEMENT